Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To be fair to boomers a lot of the advice they give us actually worked in their time.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Like just some examples I’ve heard from boomers:
One boomer ran a bar at 14. He cleaned tables, poured drinks, counted money and while didn’t own it he pretty much ran the entire thing.
Another boomer literally went down to the shipping port in his city and just asked for a job and gave it to him.
Another boomer saw a help wanted sign that said if your happy and ready to work we want you, he walked to the boss of the place and said “I’m happy and I’m ready to work”. He got the job on the spot and retired at 64.
Even stuff like relationship advice was way different from now. One guy met his wife in the 80s by getting stuck in traffic and saw his wife in another car next to him. He walked up to the car door, knocked and asked her out to eat. She accepted and they got married a couple years later. If the average guy tried that now he’d get accused of attempted rape.

I'm pretty sure boomers are well aware that things are different from their time.

The advice they give is just virtue signaling garbage.

They know it's over too.

171020 004 C50B5676

I don't get advice from boomers, if you get advice from boomers you're probably a normalfag collegecel or something and fuck you.

I'm pretty sure boomers are well aware that things are different from their time.

The advice they give is just virtue signaling garbage.

They know it's over too.

View attachment 213122
I kind of agree in that they recognize on some level things are bad but they don’t seem to realize how useless trying in 2020 is. You can pull you yourselves up by the bootstraps until they snap but unless things change it’s useless.
I don't get advice from boomers, if you get advice from boomers you're probably a normalfag collegecel or something and fuck you.
What are you talking about?

Boomers need to die

Boomers had it easy in everything.

Boomers gave women more and more rights

Sorry gorillabro but boomers are absolutely delusional.

I mean I agree they are to an extent. But the world of literally changing in front of them
They cant be that delusional can they?

Can they....

Gorilla CC0

1525351209732.jpg

Fecking boomers smh

They're still delusional and think they live in their time

yes indeed thanks for noticing
No,Thank to you bro for putting in place this normal fag,based in the very first sentence but extra based with that "fuck you " at the end that was mmm :feelsohh::feelsohh:

:feelsEhh:
How is he based? He's literally telling people "F you" just for getting advice from them.

See above.

u accept tips from boomerfags who lived golden age glory's of the past

:feelsEhh::feelskek::feelskek::feelsPop:

How is he based? He's literally telling people "F you" just for getting advice from them.
No no you misread me. I was saying f you if you worry about or analyze the dynamics of their advice giving as per the according normie trend. I think the right thing to do is to ignore the whole culture of it. Know what I'm saying?

u accept tips from boomerfags who lived golden age glory's of the past

:feelsEhh::feelskek::feelskek::feelsPop:
I don’t accept advice they just give advice.
No no you misread me. I was saying f you if you worry about or analyze the dynamics of their advice giving as per the according normie trend. I think the right thing to do is to ignore the whole culture of it. Know what I'm saying?
I think I do.

Haha. Go get a community college degree and get a lifetime job and a decently dressed foid. What a joke. In what reality.

Wanted: pallet stacker. Must have 2 doctorates in pallet engineering, 45 years of paid experience, recommendations from at least 5 senators who are former pallet stackers, and a plaque from nasa. No minimum fixed hours. wheelchair-bound gay ww1 veterans of color encourages to apply if they are our cousin
Wanted: hubby. Must be sexually experienced virgin with facial bones like an actor and be at least 8 feet tall. Must be load and arrogant but also humble.

Last edited:
Back then everything was less complicated.
Also no man simply finds a woman simply by working.

You can't buxx a young woman these days if she's not a single mum and they don't want a low smv male to raise their kid they want an attractive guyy who accepts their kid

Fuck boomers, they need to analyze the environment and realize times are vastly different, but they are too lazy and would rather hand out platitudes.