Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"To get sex with us you must first stimulate us cerebrally"

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
I got so pissed off reading this. I hate it when women do this. When they talk with each other, they will always say "I got fucked by a male model last night" or "JFL at this ugly guy I went out with". But when online or talking to a man they will never admit being shallow. Instead, they will rumble about personality and give vague advice like "just be confident" or "females get turned on by the things you say" without specifying how to speak to a girl or what to tell her. All they do is spew some platitudes that won't even help you get laid.

There is literally no fucking scientific evidence suggesting that pussy gets moist with a man's personality. Yet these cunts will always insist that personality is all they care for. All studies have shown that women like tall men with aesthetic yet masculine faces. It's a FACT at this point but they just never admit it to a man for some reason.

Girl with her friends.

>Eww, so I went on a date with this guy and when he got out of his car, he turned out to be 5'8", so I just used him as a free meal.

Girl online.

>Height doesn't matter, just win her over with her personality.

Woman allways lie to protect their image, they don't want to be seen as chads cum dumpster, even though that's what they really are.

Incel_Because_Short said:
Girl with her friends.

>Eww, so I went on a date with this guy and when he got out of his car, he turned out to be 5'8", so I just used him as a free meal.

Girl online.

>Height doesn't matter, just win her over with her personality.

Well spoken, brother.

Crustaciouse said:
Woman allways lie to protect their image, they don't want to be seen as chads cum dumpster, even though that's what they really are.

It's some sort of virtue signaling.

Remember we don't exist in their eyes, just vile pieces of human genetic waste..

what she is really saying is she wants a nice Chad.

Incel801 said:
Remember we don't exist in their eyes, just vile pieces of human genetic waste..

what she is really saying is she wants a nice Chad.

They wall want Chads. Sub 8=subhuman.

They worry about a girls personality when they are ready to settle down

Crustaciouse said:

mental_out said:
The irony of them saying they need to be mentally stimulated when most of them just talk about clothes and doing Es on the weekend.

WHAT ARE Es?