Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting To hell with brainlets who think that covid is a good thing for us incels.

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
For three reasons:

1. If your state/country has a ban on elective medical procedures, you can't surgerymaxx for a long time.

2. "PeOpLe cAn't sEE my uGly face cuz of mAsk". That's retarded. Even if you manage to meet someone while wearing your mask, you would have to take your mask off eventually. Or are you planning on wearing a mask permanently? :feelskek:

3. A common belief here is that normies supposedly get a taste of what's is like to be isolated. That's a pure cope. Normies still party and fuck like rabbits. They just do it more discretely instead of out in the open. They are not anywhere near the level of isolation that incels experience.

Edit: Also, as some mentioned, the economic fallout from this is going to be a disaster for incels. It may take some time, but if the trend continues, the full economic recession is yet to come. The poor people are the first ones to get fucked by the recession, and most of us are poor.

Last edited:
It also destroyed or crippled many industries, making moneymaxxing that much harder.
The standards of living all across the world will tank because of this

Getting a job is a bitch now, as everyone is home and applying constantly.

Not to mention this whole thing with the masks is just conditional brain washing for future servitude to the government.

I mean I don't have to wear them, as I live in a forest, but still.

20201202 192955

Not to mention this whole thing with the masks is just conditional brain washing for future servitude to the government.
They've been trying to see how much they can get away with, how many shitty rules they can put on people, how much fear they can instill in people. The more people obey, the more authoritarian they get smh

They've been trying to see how much they can get away with, how many shitty rules they can put on people, how much fear they can instill in people. The more people obey, the more authoritarian they get smh
Its sad really. Censorship is increasing, the masses are fighting against each other over retarded shit like gay rights, politics, and gender.

Meanwhile the elite are sitting comfy in their mansions laughing at how retarded the poor and non rich are, all the while imposing even more rules and taking away freedoms.

The internet is the worst its ever been since its golden age in the early 2000s-2012.

You can't even cope anymore because everything is either being monitored or restricted. I honestly might just get into the whole dark web thing before it dies too

Its sad really. Censorship is increasing, the masses are fighting against each other over retarded shit like gay rights, politics, and gender.

Meanwhile the elite are sitting comfy in their mansions laughing at how retarded the poor and non rich are, all the while imposing even more rules and taking away freedoms.

The internet is the worst its ever been since its golden age in the early 2000s-2012.

You can't even cope anymore because everything is either being monitored or restricted. I honestly might just get into the whole dark web thing before it dies too
The elites really outdid themselves, they stopped shit like occupy wall street with retarded divisive garbage that's been working ever since. No one even thinks about the elites anymore, and if they do and speak their mind they get censored and NOBODY even bats an eye

The elites really outdid themselves, they stopped shit like occupy wall street with retarded divisive garbage that's been working ever since. No one even thinks about the elites anymore, and if they do and speak their mind they get censored and NOBODY even bats an eye

Censorship is increasing, the masses are fighting against each other over retarded shit like gay rights, politics, and gender.

high IQ. I've never seen anyone here who can see past """their""" tricks and divisions.

People are too busy uploading pictures of themselves to Instagram, or writing dumb shit and arguing on Twitter to think about anything this deep, and this is what makes them easy to control.

All they had to do was create a bunch of retarded websites and turn everyone into narcissists who can't help but record or take a picture of every aspect of their lives to control the majority.

You're 100% right. Kudos to them for figuring out an easy way to make even more money and keep themselves and their family's in power at 0 cost.

in a liberal shithole proudly with no mask

high IQ. I've never seen anyone here who can see past """their""" tricks and divisions.
it's literally pic related but done on a national scale with many other divisive factors
the media (their footsoliders) just stirs up as much shit as possible to keep the plebs fighting each other

I can't even go to the gym and i'm gaining weight, fuck the chink flu.

Agreed, I think the only ones happy with covid are NEETcels who can just rely on someone else's income.

People are too busy uploading pictures of themselves to Instagram, or writing dumb shit and arguing on Twitter to think about anything this deep, and this is what makes them easy to control.

All they had to do was create a bunch of retarded websites and turn everyone into narcissists who can't help but record or take a picture of every aspect of their lives to control the majority.

You're 100% right. Kudos to them for figuring out an easy way to make even more money and keep themselves and their family's in power at 0 cost.
I've noticed that as well. Everyone is chasing that notification high, those upvotes/karma/upcummies whatever, all the attention online, all the latest trends, the latest manufactured outrages, the latest rumors about some retarded celebrity

People never focus on something important. I remember bringing up some issue to a normie. I think he was saying how cool it was that amazon provided fucking everything, i told him how they're building a monopoly, expanding everywhere, sinking money into different departments/subdivisions so they can operate at cost and sink their competitors

I swear it was like i was talking to a toddler. I'm not trying to sound pretentious but i swear to god it's like he either didn't understand i word i said or just felt like "wtf is this dude worrying/thinking about such things???", like i was really reaching. I got the blankest of expressions back and some "huh idk about that" reply

COVID has done me a solid. I can hide my ugly mug with a mask, it's socially accepted now to stay at home and do nothing after work, and there aren't any couples making out on the street anymore.

For three reasons:

1. If your state/country has a ban on elective medical procedures, you can't surgerymaxx for a long time.

2. "PeOpLe cAn't sEE my uGly face cuz of mAsk". That's retarded. Even if you manage to meet someone while wearing your mask, you would have to take your mask off eventually. Or are you planning on wearing a mask permanently? :feelskek:

3. A common belief here is that normies supposedly get a taste of what's is like to be isolated. That's a pure cope. Normies still party and fuck like rabbits. They just do it more discretely instead of out in the open. They are not anywhere near the level of isolation that incels experience.

Edit: Also, as some mentioned, the economic fallout from this is going to be a disaster for incels. It may take some time, but if the trend continues, the full economic recession is yet to come. The poor people are the first ones to get fucked by the recession, and most of us are poor.
They're all niggercattle bending their asses to Bill gates.

People never focus on something important. I remember bringing up some issue to a normie. I think he was saying how cool it was that amazon provided fucking everything, i told him how they're building a monopoly, expanding everywhere, sinking money into different departments/subdivisions so they can operate at cost and sink their competitors

I swear it was like i was talking to a toddler. I'm not trying to sound pretentious but i swear to god it's like he either didn't understand i word i said or just felt like "wtf is this dude worrying/thinking about such things???", like i was really reaching. I got the blankest of expressions back and some "huh idk about that" reply
Notice how he was worshipping a literal monopoly, and was unbothered by the lack of competition to oppose it?

That blank stare is the stare of someone with no soul. All he knows is consuming and the little dopamine rushes he gets from using a service. What a sad life to live. He's literally a robot.

There's also recently been this rising culture of defending companies and corporate entities as if they give a single fuck about their consumers.

Whether it be Amazon, Walmart, CD-Project Red etc, there are people who literally fight to the death to defend companies, especially ones who do shitty practices.

Its mind boggling to me, but nothing surprises me in clown world anymore.

I LOVE wearing face masks. God damned I'm gonna keep wearing them even when Covid is over and just say "remember the covid"

Also, we might get UBI or something idk.

I also have an excuse to be unemployed now. Being in your 30s, and unemployed is a huge no no in societies eyes. Even if I don't really need a job and can live off of what I have for a long while because I have my finances in good order. I've been relaxing non stop playing video games. If anything. I fucking love this covid crap. Also, online jobs are more acceptable so yeah I'm just gonna look for that.

The thing I love most about Coronachan, is the fact that it's hitting normies much harder than us. Hahah I fucking love it. Some of them killed themselves because they couldn't go party and fuck. Some of them didn't even last half a year celibate. But somehow all of us here are living our entire lives like this.

Notice how he was worshipping a literal monopoly, and was unbothered by the lack of competition to oppose it?

That blank stare is the stare of someone with no soul. All he knows is consuming and the little dopamine rushes he gets from using a service. What a sad life to live. He's literally a robot.

There's also recently been this rising culture of defending companies and corporate entities as if they give a single fuck about their consumers.

Whether it be Amazon, Walmart, CD-Project Red etc, there are people who literally fight to the death to defend companies, especially ones who do shitty practices.

Its mind boggling to me, but nothing surprises me in clown world anymore.
God yes, the brand worshipers

Am i delusional/wearing nostalgia goggles or was it not as bad 15-20 years ago?? I remember as a kid we sort of fought for console brands but that was fucking it. Now everyone acts like a fanboy over all sorts of brands

The worst is when some gigamegacorp brand does some environmental pandering, or panders to women, gays etc
These same brands enslave children and women to work under horrific conditions in factories in the thirld world. They employ cartels and mafias to silence unions (like coca cola jfl). They pollute like hell and the CEOs fly in private jets yet they talk about muh environment

And holy shit these npcs actually believe that the globohomomegacorp brand gives a shit about these things

It also destroyed or crippled many industries, making moneymaxxing that much harder.
The standards of living all across the world will tank because of this
Yes, jfl. Also completely fucked me up by taking >1,5 years of my training at minimum, who is going to employ me? I know everything from a theoretical basis, but just because you theoretically know how to produce a certain chemical, conduct a certain assay or make a surgery it doesn't mean that you can do it irl.

Everyone in training/studymaxxing (except CS) got a reduced practical background and some even a shitty theoretical background due to the ineptness of teachers/professors. My cousin for example studies at a university for his first semester and knows absolutely nothing about the exams - and they will kick him out when he fails them (he has even got fewer chances of passing them now). Jfl. And this is even a elite university for his profession.

I am not in rural Texas, I am in the most liberal part of Texas (that matches even California tier)
I'll assume Austin and condolences as I'm sure Canada is still way faggier but no heterosexual men should ever be surrounded by homo garbage wherever they are in this world.

Occupy was the biggest joke of its time. I actually stumbled upon the original one and it took me all of 3 seconds to realize this generation is so fucked it hasn't a clue how fucked they are.

Boooo corporations! Damn the 1%! Fight the oppression! Wah wah wah!

Now hold on a sec here while I take the perfect selfie with my iPhone to post on Facebook.... It was even worse because Apple's Norwood 7ing skeletor Jew had just died and the iSheep were in full humble cock sucking mode.. Though he was known to be a complete asshole to everyone.

I took the free food and blankets to sleep on the ground there. Left when all the Wall St. Suits strolled over to have a laugh on lunch. I don't blame them.

The censorship of the internet is at 1984 levels. That's a part of what's got me posting here. This is one of the only forums left that isn't the dark web where you can speak your mind...or not. And just say things the rest of soyciety is programmed to lose their shit over.

The virus has not stopped hookups or partying. Definitely put a damper on it. It's funny because this is Occupy all over again 10 years later except this time the automatic selfie/group pic to Facebook by these droids will out them resulting raids and massive fines. All because some (most morons) now can't even make a decision NOT to post every fucking detail of their lives on the internet.

Make no mistake though. There will be a surge in parties, sex, and bar hoping the second it's allowed to happen mostly freely again. The members of soyciety with the most sand in their vaginas will prolong the bitching. Most will be happier to let it go.

There will probably be an uptick in the market for a while before the next attempt to totally destroy and enslave all of soyciety

Ever find it interesting how everyone went from hating the rich to hating each other because some black guy died of a drug overdose while a cop who happened to be white assisted by non white cops kneeled on said black dudes back?

fucking NPCs are so controllable.

It is not a good thing for fakecels and youngcels, but it's a great thing for incels

This is cope

Rest mass of a photon IQ. Many incels could benefit greatly from a plastic surgery.

Proof:

"wtf is this dude worrying/thinking about such things???", like i was really reaching. I got the blankest of expressions back and some "huh idk about that" reply
the toddler is right though. even if he might not have the intelligence or the right reasons for it. while you are worrying about a collective problem - either for practical reasons or out of empathy, the greater part of that collective plays against you. with its political idleness it slowly drags you down with it. and if you try to fight the battle on a collective layer e.g. as BummerDrummer keeps suggesting to get politically active, protest and what not, then you'll be wasting your time with ineffective or even counterproductive measures while others dismantle your undertakings for a few more bread crumbs.

a solution isn't to group up into large movements, go out there and make demands. even if right now you may still get this outdated tactic to somehow work and achieve a tiny victory like lifting a temporary lockdown once, strategy and tech employed by rulers will only continue to get more sophisticated and what is borderline impossible to achieve now will be a lost cause in the future. other tactics are and will be needed to get anything done at all for people like BummerDrummer who want to change things. families like the Rothschilds roughly know what kind of novel threats to expect. as it becomes increasingly difficult to even just create the smallest unit of communities, let alone unite a large group, one of the most feared threats to such families are lone wolves.

also all the cucking and worshipping of one's corporate slave masters is very predictable. just a combination of principles of how the brain and psychology affect behavioral decisions. short-term memory, the economic laws, cybernetics, cybernetics of cybernetics and then just social engineering applied to steer it into the desired direction. i wouldn't take anything NPCs say too seriously. the progression of class stratification events is like a computer script that just runs through and can't be modified at run-time.

you didn't even argue the point you tried to refute. things get worse for normies. just because it doesn't get as bad for many of them as for incels - and how could it since they haven't had to suffer through it for decades, it still stands that the situation has become worse for them. and as it currently stands will also continue to do so.

in that context it's also laughable to witness the arrogance and toxic attitude of women first-hand in this lifetime. many of them think "the future is female" and that a bright future lies ahead for women. wait for a few more decades and the lives within innovation zones and smart cities will have drained that enthusiasm out of every of these toilets. your suffering as an avg. male will always comparatively be far worse than that of a woman, but as the quality of life approaches 0, the gap that makes that difference between the suffering of the two genders will also close tightly. they think they're going to live the life in a harem with chad, but in real life they're far more likely to be used as wageslaves in bad living conditions.

Last edited:
it still stands that the situation has become worse for them.
I disagree. If this would be true, normies would be against lockdown. Hopefully the economic consequences will hit them but right now life for most normies is better than before. Too many people especially women working useless jobs that can be done at home. Their life right now is more relaxed than before and they don't care at all about all buisness dying and people losing their jobs until they themselves get hit.

you didn't even argue the point you tried to refute. things get worse for normies. just because it doesn't get as bad for many of them as for incels - and how could it since they haven't had to suffer through it for decades, it still stands that the situation has become worse for them. and as it currently stands will also continue to do so.

"Normies can be sad and depressed too. You're not the only one who has problems, you silly inkwell" :soy::soy:

You do realize you sound like a soyboy, correct? Sure, normies can be depressed, but their threshold for depression is on a completely different level than ours. It's like women who are "depressed" because a chad doesn't reply within 5 seconds. Do you really expect me to feel sorry for them? You must be joking!

Honestly, at the beginning I thought that would be good for us (me), because of the masks and stuff.
1 year later still I haven't got a meaningful contact with any foid, while I am quite sure they got fucked by someone anyways, as foids can't stay without...

I disagree. If this would be true, normies would be against lockdown. Hopefully the economic consequences will hit them but right now life for most normies is better than before. Too many people especially women working useless jobs that can be done at home. Their life right now is more relaxed than before and they don't care at all about all buisness dying and people losing their jobs.
young normies are largely against prolonged lockdowns. it stops them from getting drunk every weekend. it has its pluses for them like home office or home schooling for some but they lose out on business, jobs, time to make money and time to spend money.
they are forced to quickly adjust to a more modest and NEETish lifestyle which to a normie is not a life at all because the consooming gets limited. for older normies it's not necessarily a big deal but enough of them are affected.

Honestly, at the beginning I thought that would be good for us (me), because of the masks and stuff.
1 year later still I haven't got a meaningful contact with any foid, while I am quite sure they got fucked by someone anyways, as foids can't stay without...

Same, I am starting to get sick of it now because I can't actually do the things I want anymore (going to the library, going to fast food restaurant, going to cinema) yet normies are actually doing what they normally do like having sex, parties, etc.

Do you really expect me to feel sorry for them? You must be joking!
it wasn't an appeal for empathy. merely stating the fact that your point is plain wrong. your point argued that they aren't affected when they are. that's all. we can cope all day but it's not much different from what consoomer normies do to escape reality just to get by. when your copes get lost you become sad, but that you shouldn't even be forced to cope in the first place seemingly doesn't make you angry enough to appreciate when normies get dragged down. must be some really good copes.

Surgerymaxxing is for ironically for brainlets, 9/10 any surgery you get won't make much of a difference and you'll probably still get cheated on and cucked by Chad, and that's if you even get a date, because a woman can easily access a man who looks better without a surgery than you look after your surgery

"Ascension" is a meme, it doesn't exist, its an endless uphill battle that you will more likely lose than win

You'd have significantly better success in dating, by getting an online job that pays US dollars and simply moving to thailand or the phillipines or something (especially if you are white)

You'd get dates as if you got multiple amazing surgeries without ever even having to pay for a surgery

I don't think anybody is saying this is a "perk" with respect to dating

I think when they say this, they mean the don't have to feel mogged or worry about their ugly face at every waking moment now, I notice that when walking through crowds or walking by couples I would usually start thinking a lot about my face and my appearance, but it isn't even an afterthought now, I really like wearing the mask because I don't have to force as much facial expressions as usual

For example, when on my way home from work, I usually force a "normie" neutral face as not to disturb others or bother them, my real neutral face is angry, now since people can only see my eyes they can't really tell at all, I'm free to just relax as I do lol

So these masks are actually really convenient for introverts and people who dislike socializing

A common belief here is that normies supposedly get a taste of what's is like to be isolated. That's a pure cope. Normies still party and fuck like rabbits. They just do it more discretely instead of out in the open. They are not anywhere near the level of isolation that incels experience.
Actually some normies have committed suicide because of this, things have toned down now to where partying has gone back to normal, but in the height of the panic of this pandemic when shit really hit the fan, normies were definitely suffering, not to mention the normies that lost jobs and businesses, where is all that "pull yourself up by your bootstraps" talk now? JFL

Meanwhile I was at home basically getting paid to be on vacation, it was a nice little treat for me, hence this thread:

most of us are poor.
Its you choosing to remain poor, there are ways to make money if you look for them

Well let me don't say its you choosing, it depends on the country you life in and the resources you have, but for the most part, the average user on this site is white and American, so by default they have a lot more resources than me when it comes to the country I live in and the expected average household income of my race

So If I have opportunities, the average user on this site has that and more

the toddler is right though. even if he might not have the intelligence or the right reasons for it. while you are worrying about a collective problem - either for practical reasons or out of empathy, the greater part of that collective plays against you. with its political idleness it slowly drags you down with it. and if you try to fight the battle on a collective layer e.g. as BummerDrummer keeps suggesting to get politically active, protest and what not, then you'll be wasting your time with ineffective or even counterproductive measures while others dismantle your undertakings for a few more bread crumbs.

a solution isn't to group up into large movements, go out there and make demands. even if right now you may still get this outdated tactic to somehow work and achieve a tiny victory like lifting a temporary lockdown once, strategy and tech employed by rulers will only continue to get more sophisticated and what is borderline impossible to achieve now will be a lost cause in the future. other tactics are and will be needed to get anything done at all for people like BummerDrummer who want to change things. families like the Rothschilds roughly know what kind of novel threats to expect. as it becomes increasingly difficult to even just create the smallest unit of communities, let alone unite a large group, one of the most feared threats to such families are lone wolves.

also all the cucking and worshipping of one's corporate slave masters is very predictable. just a combination of principles of how the brain and psychology affect behavioral decisions. short-term memory, the economic laws, cybernetics, cybernetics of cybernetics and then just social engineering applied to steer it into the desired direction. i wouldn't take anything NPCs say too seriously. the progression of class stratification events is like a computer script that just runs through and can't be modified at run-time.
Oh but im not saying we should go out and protest jfl, protests only "work" when the puppets and useful idiots do as the higher powers wanted. I just wish people were at least conscious of what's going on, that they at least could think critically

But that was years ago, I've realized long since then that there's no way to reason with them. I just straight up avoid giving my opinion, if i have to say anything i pretend to just be an npc and say whatever people expect to hear

Not to get defeatist but i really think it's beyond over, globalists have won a long time ago

reducing cost ultimately benefit consumers.

look, that normie sounds like a retard. but you are merely on the 2nd level of logic, a mere "reactionary" reaction to its buiness practice, typical leftist medium IQ trait. the 3rd level of logic is to recognize amazon for what it is. its not evil, and its not inherently good. but its cost reducing practice do bring many benefits to consumers and the whole economy.

in the 90s the leftists were the same except it was the evil Walmart destroying local mom and pop stores. ultimately walmart won. look, nobody forces anybody to use walmart. walmart won coz it brought low prices due to economy of scale, and other advantages such as easy returns/dispute resolution (good luck disputing a bad/defective product with a local mom and pop store) which is possible due to its larger scale which allows it to more easily eat losses, uniformity of services across the country (the walmart in NY might not be so much different from one in Hawaii or Nebraska) so consumers can always have expectations of what service/product they get. etc. etc.

big business in fact is better than small business in many ways. the demonization of big business and the idealization of small business is just outright 2nd degree logic and typical leftist/medium IQ normie trait.
I'm not leftist at all, quite the opposite jfl. I'm denouncing the fact that we're not even operating by as a free market when we have to """compete""" with china and the 3rd world for labor, when everything is censored, when your opponent can just operate at cost and sink you etc.

I'm not leftist at all, quite the opposite jfl. I'm denouncing the fact that we're not even operating by as a free market when we have to """compete""" with china and the 3rd world for labor, when everything is censored, when your opponent can just operate at cost and sink you etc.

That's why you don't play the game and compete, become a criminal or find a legal loophole to riches :feelskek:

The game was made so that most people fail, because the world only "functions" if most people fail, everything our parents, teachers, authority figures, etc taught us about life was a lie, a lie that they themselves in most cases didn't even know was false, despite how crappy their lives turned out

.you have to have lived the golden early 2000s to understand how cool it was, fellow oldcel

that being said, i do enjoy quite a few of you people here
4. all the restrictions shift dating even more into the online aka Tinder realm. and we all know how that turns out for low SMV men..

I'm a brainlet but I agree