Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment To incels who workout or do heavy cardio: Do you feel ppl treat you differently afterwards?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-
I cannot tell if I am delusional or what, but I feel like people treat me better after tough workouts. Just the general vibe is different. People smile more. Does anyone else notice this? I feel like I'm losing my mind.

Probably massive cope

But sure, they treat you better if you're not fat ngl. Your stats?

Kinda i take martial arts and when I tell them that they get kind of scared :feelsthink:

cardio made me skinny fat

Probably massive cope

But sure, they treat you better if you're not fat ngl. Your stats?
forget about stats, i'm a subhuman. i wonder if it's just a chemical thing. i get flooded with so many feel good chemicals i'm literally hallucinating ppl treating me better.

I think you're probably imagining things, but your biochemistry does change after a workout, and humans being animals still do pick up on that kind of thing.

I don't get anything right after working out, but since starting gymcelling 3 years ago I've gotten pretty ripped, physically larger and people definitely treat me better or at least leave me alone more now than when I was a twig before. Oderint dum metuant.

forget about stats, i'm a subhuman. i wonder if it's just a chemical thing. i get flooded with so many feel good chemicals i'm literally hallucinating ppl treating me better.
Yeah, chemical thing is cope.

Thanks guys. It's good to have some objectivity. For a second there I almost gained some false self esteem.

I do cardio for brain drugs. I do think people treat me a little differently as they don't totally see me as a fat slob. But it's something that's nto going to fix the girl problem. I just do it because It's a good cope and better than the drugcel route, cucking by giving all one's money to a nig.

Huge cope but also massive cope

its massive cope if i have to be honest

You just have some endorphins in your brain. You are still ugly and hated.

cardio is good for health but it ends there, everything else is mental process and imagination, Placebo

No, mostly because they don't care.

Thanks guys. It's good to have some objectivity. For a second there I almost gained some false self esteem.
You shouldn't not have self-esteem, boyo. It is normal to feel better after a workout. You are probably just projecting your own self-satisfaction onto others, but that's no reason not to feel pleased after you smash it. Gotta take pleasure where you can find it.

Oh for sure, we are social animals, we communicate with eachother in terms of facial expressions, body-language etc, theres plenty of science on this.

When you feel great and that u have accomplished something, your "vibe" changes, and people can sense that instantly.

Thats actually the reason many guys gets threated bad, not cause they are ugly, but cause they are so damn weird and stifled in social situations, so people gets weirded out by them. They communicate that they are low status monkeys in the tribe, basicly.

People have treated me better ever since I got in good shape. But it hasn't changed anything for me romantically.

Sounds like a cope, probably the dopamine

Treated like shit 24/7

When I first started cardio I got smirks. Then when I got to below 5 minute km time (sub 25min 5k) no one does it anymore cause I'm obviously in better shape than their sedentary fatasses based off of my running speed.

I was called a fatass before now too skinny

yeah, I'm sweaty and small bad, people look at me with disgust

Maybe it's your perception. A heavy workout can kick depression in the ass