Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To irishcels, was Tyrone ever an Irish name?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
So I was reading something about names and I forgot where but is it true that the name Tyrone is originally Irish? I’m assuming if it was originally Irish or British or that region or whatever, then it probably got used for slave names and then that’s why we have blacks in America called Tyrone? Very stereotypical of me saying this tho cuz I’ve actually never met one black guy named tyrone lol

I met a black guy named Tyrone but he was an NTmaxxed normie. He was super skinny and looked like Dave Chappelle wearing FuBu and gold chains.. He's old now.
His life is probably boring and miserable.

I met a black guy named Tyrone but he was an NTmaxxed normie. He was super skinny and looked like Dave Chappelle wearing FuBu and gold chains.. He's old now.
His life is probably boring and miserable.
dave-chappelle-netflix-special-secret-ending-jpg.jpeg

if dave chapelel wasn’t a comedian I bet he’d be like oreoman tbh lol

I could see it having Irish origins. The 1st part "Tyr" or "Tir" sounds gaelic and "one" is pretty generic.

So I was reading something about names and I forgot where but is it true that the name Tyrone is originally Irish? I’m assuming if it was originally Irish or British or that region or whatever, then it probably got used for slave names and then that’s why we have blacks in America called Tyrone? Very stereotypical of me saying this tho cuz I’ve actually never met one black guy named tyrone lol
I live in the county of Tyrone