Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL To keep repeating copypastas is reddit tier of cuck humour.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
I mean, seriously, look at yourself, look at your life, are you really so void of creativity and original thought that your only source of joke is to have to keep rehashing the same string of words in hopes of generating comedic value?

I wouldn't call myself a chef if all I did was reheating old food. Why would you think it's funny keep beating a dead horse?

I guess this post is just a way to say that I'm completely done with this shit forum full of LARPers and /pol/tard users and I feel bad for attacking each of you after learning you're black, so please, consider this a formal apology to a user for using their pasta since offtopic is garbage today.

I mean, seriously, look at yourself, look at your life, are you really so void of creativity and original thought that your only source of joke is to have to keep rehashing the same string of words in hopes of generating comedic value?

I wouldn't call myself a chef if all I did was reheating old food. Why would you think it's funny keep beating a dead horse?

And this will too become a copypasta

And a good one too

To keep repeating copypastas is reddit tier of cuck humour.
:feelsYall:

:feelsokman:

I agree with you,

I guess this post is just a way to say that I'm completely done with this shit forum full of LARPers and /pol/tard users and I feel bad for attacking each of you after learning you're black, so please, consider this a formal apology to a user for using their pasta since offtopic is garbage today.

I agree with you,

Larper greycel fag leave us alone

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back