Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel To look about 15cm taller, Putin wears high heels

15cm is the difference between manlet and tall

I'll be the first to admit I laughed out loud for multiple seconds (5+). Nothing can help manlets cope well, not even overtly "ruling" over a superpower.

I'm 5'10 but I always wear tall shoe anyway

"Putin's complex". Whenever someone short tries to be taller they love to make it seem like HE has some problem, while in fact it's rest of the world that harshly judges height so it's only reasonable to make yourself as tall as possible.

"Putin's complex". Whenever someone short tries to be taller they love to make it seem like HE has some problem, while in fact it's rest of the world that harshly judges height so it's only reasonable to make yourself as tall as possible.

truecel height

If putin actually cared what foids thought of him, he would do something about his baldness.

That is just sad..

Height doesn't matt-

the author of this video has an ukranian flag as his avi

That thing increases height by 15cm :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

Damn I have to try it atleast once in my life but probably will never have chance to

Surprise surprise.

Who do I believe on the subject of height? AN Ex KGB agent and leader of one of the most powerful military & intel forces on Earth or IT? :feelsthink: :feelsclown:

I never wear height insoles because they limit mobility waaaay too much

It's sad how even when you're basically an autocrat you have to appeal to the mass monkey brain and exhibit displays of dominance in order to maintain status. Shorter people get taken less seriously (socially, professionally etc.), while taller people are taken more seriously due to the physical threat that their stature poses.

As long as the average person's consciousness is at this level, humanity will never evolve past our current state.

having to compensate for your height is a reality when you're short, it's not a complex. he's a manlet in a position of authority and has to somehow level the ground between himself and tall guys to not be seen as a joke.

Trust me, height aint helping him with with that face on.

Surprise surprise.

Who do I believe on the subject of height? AN Ex KGB agent and leader of one of the most powerful military & intel forces on Earth or IT? :feelsthink: :feelsclown:

The are mocking manlets everywhere with this video, not just Putin

Kinda reminds me of one of Swedistans manlet liberal politicians.

Eu pall front

It's okay to make fun of manlets

Is it Suifuel if he's able to get away with something so ridiculous as a world leader with only small mockery?

Putin has a ugly face, but what do people joke about him?

"Muuh face > height muuuhh"

I'll be the first to admit I laughed out loud for multiple seconds (5+). Nothing can help manlets cope well, not even overtly "ruling" over a superpower.
Height dynamics play even more when you get to that status especially because of how tall the other world leaders are. He's just doing his job to the best of his ability.

Trump will wear heeled shoes to become taller than other leaders even though he is above 6'0+.

That is ridiculous. Why doesn't he own it instead ? Like "yes, I'm short but I still manage to rule one of the most powerful countries in the world, so fuck you all."

If I were a manlet and yet a leader of a country, I'd be proud of it instead of ashamed.

That is ridiculous. Why doesn't he own it instead ? Like "yes, I'm short but I still manage to rule one of the most powerful countries in the world, so fuck you all."

If I were a manlet and yet a leader of a country, I'd be proud of it instead of ashamed.
Because Putin is a highly intelligent former KGB agent who understands reality. That's the reason why he's a world leader as a manlet and why you're posting here.

Jfl if you think he feels "ashamed." You cannot "own" being a manlet. He would be a terrible leader if he didn't rectify the height disadvantage the best he can. He would lose every negotiation and every leader would make him into a laughing stock.

Jfl if you think a darktriadmaxxed former KGB agent does this out of "insecurity." He does it because that's how big the advantage. Just like other politicians he wouldn't be in that position without heightfrauding.

If putin actually cared what foids thought of him, he would do something about his baldness.
The only way you can do something about your baldness is if nobody noticed your were bald/balding before.

Otherwise the cope is exposed from the start.

He's still a turbo manlet even with the lifts in. So fucking brutal.

Surprise surprise.

Yes lmao, IT wants to act like height barely matters.

Putin - with all of his knowledge and resources, and despite his status and achievements - came to the conclusion that he needs to heightfraud by 15 cm, 6 whole inches.

To look about 15cm taller, Putin wears high heels
OP please explain where you got the number 15cm from. That's over 5.9 inches. I'm not sure you realize what height you're referring to.
hqdefault.jpg

I don't see any way you're right about that number.

Putin's shoes clearly do have visible heels (many normal shoes do) and in addition to that they do seem thicker so that the slope on the inside may actually be larger than the slope visible on the outside, but it's still difficult to believe it would be over 5 inches like you say.

One thing you can't avoid with heels is that the higher the heel, the shorter the foot gets.

To compensate for that, you would basically need the shoe to be extended and the front of it would be empty. It would also visible change the ankle's orientation. I don't see either of these things here:
PutinAnkle

PutinShoes

That's probably 3 inches at best, more likely just 2 inches.

Yup, did you also know that Putin only hires manlet bodyguards?

OP please explain where you got the number 15cm from. That's over 5.9 inches. I'm not sure you realize what height you're referring to.
hqdefault.jpg

Putin's shoes clearly do have visible heels (many normal shoes do) and in addition to that they do seem thicker so that the slope on the inside may actually be larger than the slope visible on the outside, but it's still difficult to believe it would be over 5 inches like you say.

One thing you can't avoid with heels is that the higher the heel, the shorter the foot gets.

To compensate for that, you would basically need the shoe to be extended and the front of it would be empty. It would also visible change the ankle's orientation. I don't see either of these things here:
View attachment 194300
View attachment 194301

Yup.

hqdefault.jpg

View attachment 194300
View attachment 194301
he has not only heels but also lift insoles

Yup, did you also know that Putin only hires manlet bodyguards?

Yup.
bullshit

Because Putin is a highly intelligent former KGB agent who understands reality. That's the reason why he's a world leader as a manlet and why you're posting here.

Jfl if you think he feels "ashamed." You cannot "own" being a manlet. He would be a terrible leader if he didn't rectify the height disadvantage the best he can. He would lose every negotiation and every leader would make him into a laughing stock.

Jfl if you think a darktriadmaxxed former KGB agent does this out of "insecurity." He does it because that's how big the advantage. Just like other politicians he wouldn't be in that position without heightfrauding.

IT said height doesn’t matter though :soy:

This video has very high comedic value

You know exactly what's up, props to you.

Men faking height = Laughing stock, what a loser, stupid Napoleon bagel boss
Woman wearing heels = Oooooooohhh so sexy, you go girl.

Also women - Where are all the tall men at? He needs to tower over me otherwise I don't see him as a man.
Other men (world leaders) can forgive a balding issue but they'll never respect a manlet.

Can someone explain to me why women wear heels anyway? Tall women make me think of trannies, the smaller the height gap she has with a man; increases the disgust she'll feel for you.

Is it to do with excentuating the tits & ass due to curvature of the spine & weeding out the non tall Chad's?

Last edited: