Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill To Religious Incels - How Do You Know You Aren't Also "Incel Tier" With Respect To Religion/Life Path?

From where I stand its islam that gas been waging war on everyone else
I don't mean war in the literal sense, i meant propaganda and mind wars, of course for religions and kingdoms to expand they had to fight the elite and armies of the other nations, i'm not denying this

Seriously religion has to be some kind of mental illnes. People who are usually perfectly normal and intelligent completely shut their brain off when the topic is religion

Same when it comes to morality, "love" and family tbh, everybody has their "hangup", I think my path as a black piller is to try and identify and remove any hangups I have, no issue should be "too sensitive" or "too close to home", to where I stop using logic to determine what I think about it

Same when it comes to morality, "love" and family tbh, everybody has their "hangup", I think my path as a black piller is to try and identify and remove any hangups I have, no issue should be "too sensitive" or "too close to home", to where I stop using logic to determine what I think about it
high iq

It's the only religion which values men and put women in their rightful place, it's the only religion that can create a society where men can truly be happy and express themselves and masculinity freely while their dominate women

You don't sound like you are religious, you sound like you are "religionmaxxing", which is something I support lol

Being religious - Actually believing in a religion

Religionmaxxing - Merely using religious affiliation as a tool to achieve specified goals, or supporting a religion that caters to your world view or desires

One is logical, the other is not

If some Islamic extremist group came and took over my country, I'd convert in a minute and gladly join them, because it would benefit me lol, I don't have to believe in any of the doctrine, just say I do and reap the benefits

i'm both, but even if i wasn't a Muslim i would still support Islam
When someone says something really smart, but then completely contradicts himself with a retarded conclusion that is utterly non-sequitur, what is that called? Retardation or priesthood?

i'm both, but even if i wasn't a Muslim i would still support Islam

I don't really see how you could be both, seems like any God would take offense if you see his religion as something to just benefit you and cater to your desires and world view, that sounds like the opposite of being religious to me lol

It begs the question - WOULD YOU STILL BE A MUSLIM IF THE RELIGION DIDN'T APPEAL TO YOUR WORLD VIEW & DESIRES?

IF YES
- You are really just religious, because you'd be a part of the religion regardless of "perks"

IF NO - Then you aren't religious at all, religion is a tool to you, you don't "really" believe in it

I don't really see how you could be both, seems like any God would take offense if you see his religion as something to just benefit you and cater to your desires and world view, that sounds like the opposite of being religious to me lol

It begs the question - WOULD YOU STILL BE A MUSLIM IF THE RELIGION DIDN'T APPEAL TO YOUR WORLD VIEW & DESIRES?

IF YES
- You are really just religious, because you'd be a part of the religion regardless of "perks"

IF NO - Then you aren't religious at all, religion is a tool to you, you don't "really" believe in it
that's why i don't think you know much about religion

religion wasn't just meant to save humans in the afterlife, but to fix their society as well. that's why all the morals and politics was inspired by religion

Religion is a huge scam and the fakest of all fake copes

that's why i don't think you know much about religion

religion wasn't just meant to save humans in the afterlife, but to fix their society as well. that's why all the morals and politics was inspired by religion

You are falsely conflating "how humans use religion" and the "purpose of a specific religion based on the PROPHECY of that SPECIFIC GOD"

You are ironically being very arrogant and asserting that your desires must match up with what your God wants for you, 9 times out of 10 that's not how it really is, case in point, you being born with incel tier looks lol (your desires and your God's desires didn't match up there now did it? :feelskek:)

A lot of you guys don't ever consider that your God exists but everything is on "auto pilot", he created the "basic layout" and "hit a button" and from there he just observes, you want your God to be "personal" but he very well may think of all of this as just "minor entertainment"

I don't think any God cares how religion "benefits society", all he wants is for you to follow the rules he laid out, the reason why so many religious texts become convoluted and excessively large, is because people try to "undercut" God and add in rules for social control, etc

I can bet that a lot that's in the bible, koran, etc, wasn't intended by any of the Gods (if they exist), it was put there by man to serve his own needs

I think based on the nature of your own existence, it shouldn't be so hard for you to comprehend that God couldn't give one fuck about society, he only cares about "his plan" and the collective "souls", and how they all fall into his plan by following his rules, all that other stuff is inconsequential to God

Do you really think God cares if you die a virgin and never get to marry a woman because women were allowed to be hypergamous?

Last edited:
I don't understand why an incel would end up wanting to participate in a religion. I started off in a religious background and I realized that these people didn't give a shit about me and neither did god. The only religion that makes sense as an incel is a proprietary one that you make up yourself.
Unattractive people are shunned even in church.
1-managed to create stable societies and knows how human nature work
"Knows how human nature work". Where some men capitalize all the women, while angry virgins blow themselves up in a desperate attempt to get women after death.

Last edited:
I keep seeing confirmations that its the right and real God

I keep seeing confirmations that its the right and real God

1. I'm glad you used the word "confirmations", now go google "confirmation bias"

2. Every other religious person "keeps seeing confirmations" for their God too, you speak as if your experience is special. Now one of you guys are wrong or even all of you guys are wrong, but please understand that whatever you believe to be "confirmations" is nothing but self affirmed nonsense

You see these things as "proof" because you want to believe to begin with, its a self fulfilling prophecy

Anyone who is religious isn't blackpilled.

I would call myself slightly muslim, I just like the stories and the idea of muhammed [pbuh] and his tribe fucking everyone up and taking their shit going from rags to riches, i like how he allowed everyone to gain glory whether you were black white incel or even god forbid a woman. I was born to be a warrior but instead I ended up in cucknited kingdom where you cant even carry a butter knife

The story of muhammed gives me hope as an incel, he literally found revelation in a cave hiding away from society, then ended up a warlord that ran one of the biggest empires in history with many wives and many bros who would die and kill for him