Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [To Suicidecels] If You Are Truly Tired Of Life, Then You Should Live Like You Have A Death Wish

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
If I ever woke up and truly completely wanted to die, instead of just killing myself, I'd just do the smart thing and start living like I have a death wish, do anything and everything I wanted regardless of societal rules

Seriously what do you have to lose............ besides your life ................ which you want to lose JFL

I'll never get the guys who come online saying - "Man I want to die but I can't kill myself, also I'd never be a criminal, I'd never rape, or sell drug, etc,....... things that would get me killed without me having to kill myself" (the irony)

You want to die so bad, go join the army, if you survive you'll have health benefits, be respected, etc the whole shabang, if you die then you get what you want

Go sell drugs, if you are successful and survive you can leave the drug game well off and launder your money back in and live an enjoyable life, if you die then you get what you want

Why are you still playing by the rules if you want to stop playing the game, it never makes sense to me the people who kill themselves off quietly in a corner, if I ever reach my wits end and truly want to die, that's my cue to start doing whatever the fuck I want without any thought of consequences, because the only consequence worth fearing is my desire (death)

because deep down we know we could never kill ourselves. We are complete failures. Even at death...It's over.

Committing crimes can get you arrested, so you'd lose your liberty. Prison is worse than death

Suicidal feelings cause low energy and low will to do anything or see the point in doing anything, that's usually why. Still, living like you have a death wish could actually be good if you're suicidal, you might see enjoyment in living like that and no longer want to die

because deep down we know we could never kill ourselves. We are complete failures. Even at death...It's over.

That's literally my point, live in a manner that will get you killed so you don't have to do it JFL, and maybe along the way you'll ironically create a life so enjoyable for yourself that you no longer want to kill yourself (if you survive)

That's literally my point, live in a manner that will get you killed so you don't have to do it JFL, and maybe along the way you'll ironically create a life so enjoyable for yourself that you no longer want to kill yourself (if you survive)
too high inhibition though. The exact reason I want to kill myself is what's holding me back from doing anything.

Committing crimes can get you arrested, so you'd lose your liberty. Prison is worse than death

Shoot at the police, force them to gun you down, the only reason people even make it to prison is because they didn't try their hardest to kill an officer, keep them from using non-lethal methods, force their hand. Go get a gun before you start your crime spree and just shoot at cops that try to stop you, no reason to hesitate if you want to die

Shoot at the police, force them to gun you down, the only reason people even make it to prison is because they didn't try their hardest to kill an officer, keep them from using non-lethal methods, force their hand. Go get a gun before you start your crime spree and just shoot at cops that try to stop you, no reason to hesitate if you want to die
Good idea

too high inhibition though. The exact reason I want to kill myself is what's holding me back from doing anything.

Your mindset is so pathetic you're making me wish I had the time and resources to "do you a favor"

I suspect that my great grandfathers brothers joined the army during WW1 because of suicidal urges, conscription wasn't a thing in my country, Aspergers runs in my family so it makes me think they were looking a way out

I'm not suicidal, but I do feel increasingly low-inhib tbh. When an incel asks himself "what do I have to lose?" the usual answer likely is "not much".

If you do these things though you’re not guaranteed to die and you could suffer from consequences worse than death

Your mindset is so pathetic you're making me wish I had the time and resources to "do you a favor"
Antonio

If I ever woke up and truly completely wanted to die, instead of just killing myself, I'd just do the smart thing and start living like I have a death wish, do anything and everything I wanted regardless of societal rules

Seriously what do you have to lose............ besides your life ................ which you want to lose JFL

I'll never get the guys who come online saying - "Man I want to die but I can't kill myself, also I'd never be a criminal, I'd never rape, or sell drug, etc,....... things that would get me killed without me having to kill myself" (the irony)

You want to die so bad, go join the army, if you survive you'll have health benefits, be respected, etc the whole shabang, if you die then you get what you want

Go sell drugs, if you are successful and survive you can leave the drug game well off and launder your money back in and live an enjoyable life, if you die then you get what you want

Why are you still playing by the rules if you want to stop playing the game, it never makes sense to me the people who kill themselves off quietly in a corner, if I ever reach my wits end and truly want to die, that's my cue to start doing whatever the fuck I want without any thought of consequences, because the only consequence worth fearing is my desire (death)

"You're so depressed and unmotivated that you want to die? Here, do all this stuff that requires tons of motivation that has a chance of causing you to die!"

Jfl at roping and not at least trying to rape a stacy first (in minecraft)

Low IQ. Just don’t comply when the cops come to arrest you. They will kill you. It’s pretty much comply or die, so if you don’t care about dying, you don’t need to comply in any way

"You're so depressed and unmotivated that you want to die? Here, do all this stuff that requires tons of motivation that has a chance of causing you to die!"

Tbh

you better carry a gun if you decide to sell drugs so you can off yourself before you get arrested and locked up for life

This is the exact way i live my life the only rules i follow are my own
Not everyone lives in America lol
:feelskek: What he says is true!

Last edited:

This, whenever I'm feeling suicidal I just push myself more because I know I'm at the very bottom already. I don't understand people who say they will kill themselves and live miserably instead of using it as fuel to be more powerful than ever.

That would take too much work.

Nobody likes to die defeated

This country is heavily monitored, What the fuck do you expect me to do?

Man I want to die but I can't kill myself, also I'd never be a criminal, I'd never rape, or sell drug, etc,....... things that would get me killed without me having to kill myself" (the irony)

Everyone is born with a conscience. A compass of right and wrong.

The conscience gets seared little by little by society and the individual's choices therefore allowing them to do evil despicable things

Commit crime --> prison --> worse life than now
Join army --> worse life than now

etc

JFL can't do that in Italy since the army and the police forces here are basically welfare for southern disenfranchised people and every recruitment competition is basically a joke with like 2000 places for 20 000 registrants at pageant. Some competition even goes as far as having 200 places for 21.000 registrants or 80 places for 5000 registrants. Oh and not to mention the huge presence registrants who have friends in the high places and who will automatically surpass everyone elseo.You can't even say fuck everyone I'll join the army here. Italy is really the hell for every incel and total clown world

Joining the army whilst depressed? Fuck that man, I can’t think of anything worse. I do want to die but I’m holding out for the future as you only get one life I may as well see where it goes, most likely I will still die by my own hand but that’s a few years down the line.

None of those things require motivation, people who truly want to die seem to get it done quite easily, maybe these guys are just kidding themselves and "aren't quite there yet", killing yourself doesn't require motivation, it requires the exact opposite of motivation, complete mental fatique, being tired of life, it requires no effort to jump off a tall place, gravity does all the work, you just need to walk to the top JFL (heck an elevator will take you up a bit)

Commit crime --> prison --> worse life than now
Join army

Join army

You weren't conscripted, you can leave whenever you want

Jfl at roping and not at least trying to rape a stacy first (in minecraft)

The irony right, wanting to die due to sexual starvation, not taking sex and revenge on woman kind before you kill yourself, a lot of these guys are mentally cucked, it always confuses me that mass shooters never rape before they go on their mass shooting, you plan on offing yourself anyways, of course one should only do this in minecraft

I don't understand people who say they will kill themselves and live miserably instead of using it as fuel to be more powerful than ever.

Same, some people are just born "background characters", their only purpose is to be a foot stool for others in life, always looking up and complaining about their lives going nowhere

Last edited:
This is a retarded argument. I've been in that situation and I can tell you that people with suicidal ideation are defeated, powerless and in full learned helplessness. That's why they don't feel like banging prostitutes bareback and fighting terrorists with a spoon or whatever other reckless nonsense you can come up with.

This is a retarded argument. I've been in that situation and I can tell you that people with suicidal ideation are defeated, powerless and in full learned helplessness. That's why they don't feel like banging prostitutes bareback and fighting terrorists with a spoon or whatever other reckless nonsense you can come up with.
This. Actually you even don't need to be in such situation. It is right in the textbook.

Whats retarded is remaining in some weird mental purgatory where you are depressed enough that you want to die and not do anything to change your life, but hopeful enough that you won't kill yourself, that's retarded, its indecisiveness squared, it reflects the mindset of someone who is lazy, worthless to begin with, even before their life went to shit, and they weren't born like that, its a mindset, its something you choose to do, kill yourself or do something, anything else is retarded.

Whats retarded is remaining in some weird mental purgatory where you are depressed enough that you want to die and not do anything to change your life, but hopeful enough that you won't kill yourself, that's retarded, its indecisiveness squared, it reflects the mindset of someone who is lazy, worthless to begin with, even before their life went to shit, and they weren't born like that, its a mindset, its something you choose to do, kill yourself or do something, anything else is retarded.
Man, excuse me, but it is ugly. Please, educate yourself on the topic.

Ok, dude, glad you're so helpful, now if you excuse me I'll be decisive and finally get a gun from the gun tree next to the gun river in Gunland.
Then I will put my money where my mouth is... Oh shit, I live in fucking Europe! Now what, smartass? What am I supposed to do?

suifuel can be lifefuel

i lower my inhib and doing things i never imagine i can do alone now one day i will be dead i know and this is good thing

Ok, dude, glad you're so helpful, now if you excuse me I'll be decisive and finally get a gun from the gun tree next to the gun river in Gunland.
Then I will put my money where my mouth is... Oh shit, I live in fucking Europe! Now what, smartass? What am I supposed to do?

Google bitch, a gun isn't the only way to kill yourself painlessly

You can't even exert the effort to google, and go out and buy some shit, then you don't really want to die, you are just kidding yourself

Its amazing how people who actually want to die.............. you know............ KILL THEMSELVES, its like magic!

HOW.... DO..... THEY..... DO IT! (the world will never know)

Google bitch, a gun isn't the only way to kill yourself painlessly

You can't even exert the effort to google, and go out and buy some shit, then you don't really want to die, you are just kidding yourself

Its amazing how people who actually want to die.............. you know............ KILL THEMSELVES, its like magic!

HOW.... DO..... THEY..... DO IT! (the world will never know)
I wouldn't want to half-ass it, I've actually researched the subject (lostallhope.com) and suicide by shotgun is at the very top of the list regarding effectiveness.
Oh and by the way I'm actually past that phase as I implied earlier, now I want to eat rice instead, and a gun would surely make it more, you know, deadly and shit.

Very true man

Just Go ER theory.

Most people who get into the drug game and engage in risky behavior don't have anything to lose.
tumblr_mhntcxygu51rbv0tfo1_500.gif

Those are solid points.

Take no shit from no one. If you wanna die then there's nothing left to fear but fear itself.

Might as well just start picking fights with any ass hole that comes in your way

The paradox of this perspective is when you truly, truly want to die, you have no motivation or drive to even get out of bed or off the couch, so you have no energy or interest for even "living like you're about to die".

At my most depressed I just become a hopeless dark neurotic mess that can't do anything and stares in the mirror over and over and thinks about how nothing will ever work out, etc.

It's not a good mindset for "doing crazy shit."