Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To the 12 of you who did this

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Yxhn

Why did you vote yes?

Not mad or anything I just wanna know why you'd wanna keep a low IQ foid in this high IQ forum?
It's cucked
We wouldn't keep a low IQ soyboy here so why a foid? Pussy pass smh

Probably for entertainment

Because she has a pussy. All opinions and convictions get thrown out once a man gets a whiff of pussy.

Wait what's that now, so we have a woman on here? Is that koneko domo or whatever the fuck? Haven't been paying attention lately.

I personally would like to keep a soyboy around here actually. And someone already explained why.
Probably for entertainment
I can't see the same from a foid but I would assume it's the same situation.

Imagine having one well known soyboy that's allowed to speak his mind. You would know who he is and you can just listen to the nonsense coming out of him and either laugh at the bullshit or just shake your head at the stupidity.
It wouldn't be any ragebait or suicide fuel because if you hear a soyboy, a SOYBOY, praise or say anything in defending a foid, you can't do anything but laugh. You know it's true as soyboys in general the way they act, the way they talk, the way they dress is just laughable and 9 out of 10 times they never get a girl, but they hope they do with all the soy in their system.

With a foid, I'm not sure how that would work though is the problem. But yes, I vote for if we ever find a soyboy on here, let them be a let them be open. I'm all for the court jester of these forums.

I didn't see that thread. Link?

If it has a pussy any opinions on it will be rational, so just give up on trying to get a logical response

I am bored that's why.