Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting To the FBI / Canadian Police / Infiltrators reading this forum

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
We are not a secret cult.

We are not a right wing extremist group.

We are not violent any more than your average human being.

We are not a group of mass shooters waiting to happen.

We are mostly harmless ugly men who realize how important looks are in the world we live in.

We have lived our entire lives believing the "bluepilled" lies that society tells us. Work hard and you'll be rewarded. Just be yourself and you'll find yourself in a relationship with a nice girl. But life has been hard on us, people have been hard on us, and none of this shit made any sense until everything suddenly clicked: we live a misreable life because we are ugly.

If anything, this virtual space is the only thing that keeps us sane. It's a support group where we relate to one another, not a place where we plan mass murder as a hive mind.

Because we are ugly, people assume that we are terrible people, and you're only perpetuating that notion. Oppressing society's most vulnerable strata in the name of protecting the people.

Mr. Policeman / Agent / Infiltrator, look around you. Does your boss, your boss' boss, and his boss as well "look the part" ? Do you have an older coworker who never really progressed in his career ? And if so, how does he look ? The chances are that he's below average looking.

The point is, there is a pill that it hard to swallow yet is so obvious: Looks are everything in life.

You have the choice to demonize us, along with the rest of the mainstream media who works according to a very specific agenda. Or you can wake up.

Wake the fuck up !

Hello cbc and other bs media

I want to believe this will do some good, but it won’t - authorities are full of brainwashed drones who can only “follow their orders”.

fbi dont care

Stop trying to reason with them.

No facts can dissuade them from their agenda. They will always hate us.

put me on the watchlist, FBI

FBIcels = forced meme and psyop by mentally ill l*ddit tranny infiltrators trying to cause infighting among truecels.

there are no such people as fucking infiltrators. using the world "infiltrator" make us seem like a strange cult but the truth is that everyone can see what is posted here even without being part of the community.
you can't infiltrate if there's nothing that keep you out.
it's like saying:
"I'm infiltrating in YT to watch a video".
it doesn't make sense tbh

Imagine an FBI agent being told to survey this forum for possible terrorist attacks and browses so often that he gets blackpilled.

You hear that, Officer Smith? How does it feel knowing you're stuck at the agency until 7 all day while your wife cucks you at home?

there are no such people as fucking infiltrators. using the world "infiltrator" make us seem like a strange cult but the truth is that everyone can see what is posted here even without being part of the community.
you can't infiltrate if there's nothing that keep you out.
it's like saying:
"I'm infiltrating in YT to watch a video".
it doesn't make sense tbh
True, the only "infiltrators" here are registered trolls

true tbh. People need to realize this.

We are not a secret cult.

We are not a right wing extremist group.

We are not violent any more than your average human being.

We are not a group of mass shooters waiting to happen.

We are mostly harmless ugly men who realize how important looks are in the world we live in.

We have lived our entire lives believing the "bluepilled" lies that society tells us. Work hard and you'll be rewarded. Just be yourself and you'll find yourself in a relationship with a nice girl. But life has been hard on us, people have been hard on us, and none of this shit made any sense until everything suddenly clicked: we live a misreable life because we are ugly.

If anything, this virtual space is the only thing that keeps us sane. It's a support group where we relate to one another, not a place where we plan mass murder as a hive mind.

Because we are ugly, people assume that we are terrible people, and you're only perpetuating that notion. Oppressing society's most vulnerable strata in the name of protecting the people.

Mr. Policeman / Agent / Infiltrator, look around you. Does your boss, your boss' boss, and his boss as well "look the part" ? Do you have an older coworker who never really progressed in his career ? And if so, how does he look ? The chances are that he's below average looking.

The point is, there is a pill that it hard to swallow yet is so obvious: Looks are everything in life.

You have the choice to demonize us, along with the rest of the mainstream media who works according to a very specific agenda. Or you can wake up.

Wake the fuck up !
Reminder that anyone who explicitly advocates violence on here is probably a fed

l dont think FBI will read this

but be sure they read posts containing "go ER", and will punish their posters

they will continue to only share the posts that fit their agenda to stur the people against us. most amerifags are indoctrinated dumb and ignorant people, they wont look into it by themselves

theyre drawing their attention to us while al quaida is planning to run their planes into another tower.

Knowing the media, they'll edit out the "not" in the OP.

These agencies are controlled by (((Globalist))) groups, the same people that are deliberately making a whole disenfranchised generation of men via the manipulation of media and social programs promoting feminism aka uncontrolled hypergamy.

Suifuel for burgercels and cuckanadiancels

These agencies are controlled by (((Globalist))) groups, the same people that are deliberately making a whole disenfranchised generation of men via the manipulation of media and social programs promoting feminism aka uncontrolled hypergamy.
They don't want the slave cattle to break their brain washed bonds and think about the consequences of how the world has acted in recent decades. Decadence and Degeneracy is how this world burns. Logic is how it is saved and as far as I am concerned this site is one of the most High IQ places I have ever come across.. it's why I keep coming back and wanting to contribute to such a community.

Anyone who reads this forum and can't see the satirical and hyperbole, well, there's no hope for you because you're a fucking idiot. It's how we cope with being subhuman, genetic trash.

Talking to a brick wall

JFL @ Infiltrating™ a public internet forum.

They must have hired an expert cOmPuTeR hAcKeR for that top-secret MI5 job!

33B0F3FA A767 4F90 A9C8 BF998C8065A5

The only person who would care to “infiltrate” this board are psychologists studying this new phenomenons that is inceldom.
If someone Is writing a book on it, could you include me in the title ?
Thanks a lot :)

Imagine an FBI agent being told to survey this forum for possible terrorist attacks and browses so often that he gets blackpilled.

You hear that, Officer Smith? How does it feel knowing you're stuck at the agency until 7 all day while your wife cucks you at home?

I can't imagine being an incel FBI agent. I bet the FBI is Chad central.

And, more important, this is not a private obscure place. This is a popular forum, full of LARPers and fakecels, because incels now are popular, so a lot of fakecels are attracted by this “inceldom phenomenon”.

You are not “infiltrating” in an obscure deep-web place, this forum is public and you can browse it without having to create an account.

If psychology wasn't a psuedo-science, you'd think they'd infiltrate and try to use their skills to help us. They don't care, and couldn't be paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to care.

> Be canadian authority and a complete pussy.

> Ignore violent crime and rapes.

> Focus on virgin white kids, except most here are ethnic you stupid fucking IDIOTS.

Even FBIcels get Tyroned. Brutal black pill

Talking to a brick wall
This. Authorities follow an agenda, not reason or facts.

We are too much of an easy target to ignore. They are no different from the bullies when you were a teenager.

This logic will not work on the police.

95% of them only have their job because they make decent money and more so because they will get an awesome pension.

They use this money to 'support' a female that they believe 'loves' them. They mock you for not doing the same.

They seriously think fear tactics like that video showed works on us. "We have FOUR monitors showing the same screen! We mean business!". You might be scaring some of the younger kids here, but it's a joke to truecels like me.

They seriously think fear tactics like that video showed works on us. "We have FOUR monitors showing the same screen! We mean business!". You might be scaring some of the younger kids here, but it's a joke to truecels like me.

We are too much of an easy target to ignore. They are no different from the bullies when you were a teenager.
Bullying doesn’t stop when you leave school, it just takes on a different form tbh.

FBI wants to lock me up
If psychology wasn't a psuedo-science, you'd think they'd infiltrate and try to use their skills to help us. They don't care, and couldn't be paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to care.

Canadian police is mostly fat roasties getting long dicked by the thug tyrones they're supposed to be against, all that girl power and authority is only for incels who talk shit on the internet

Sup feds btw we all know your psychopathic buck teeth wives peg your sorry asses all day. Why don't you all go buy some matches, get a little gas, and set yourselves on fire.

95% of them only have their job because they make decent money and more so because they will get an awesome pension.

They use this money to 'support' a female that they believe 'loves' them. They mock you for not doing the same.

These badgeniggers have been a joke to me ever since I was redpilled. Truly pathetic cuckolds who crave low tier authority just to fuck with people because they can. As others have mentioned yes these idiots are the highschool bullies they used to be or the passive aggressive piece of shit bully you used to deal with.

JFL if you are an FBI on this forum. You are just LARPing. Do some real detective work.

I honestly envy any law enforcement who get paid to lurk here

Imagine some fuck thinking hes doing the world a service or feeling like hackerman cause hes trying to infiltrate incel spaces.

JFL

Link please ?