Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To the guys on here who think that we’re just outliers...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
If all of us are just a small population of freaks and normies have it fine, then why do we complain about women only wanting chad and not just accept we’re freaks and die? Why are there so many women who say they aren’t attracted to their normie boyfriends and think most men are ugly? Why has the virginity rate for men gone up to 30 percent?

They get turned off by the sub8 stuff when they see 6 and 7 dudes get laid. They think sub8 means incel when it's actually more about attraction

The average man in 2020 is incel.

We're just about honest about our position

The average man in 2020 is incel.

We're just about honest about our position
I don’t know about incel but you have to be blind to look at how most normie relationships are and think that just because they got a girlfriend they have it better than us.

I don’t know about incel but you have to be blind to look at how most normie relationships are and think that just because they got a girlfriend they have it better than us.
tbh they do have it better than us, but not by too much. They still get their dicks wet. It's Chads that live in euphoria

Luck can determine if someone's incel or not, like this low-tier normie who roped after his Becky girlfriend leaved him for example.

Any of us could've dated this girl.

Luck can determine if someone's incel or not, like this low-tier normie who roped after his Becky girlfriend leaved him for example.

View attachment 216203
That’s what I mean. Even if a normie gets a girl how long until she treats him like crap or leaves him?

That’s what I mean. Even if a normie gets a girl how long until she treats him like crap or leaves him?

I'd say 2 years max.

Low-tier normies dating happens mostly at high school, females having a somewhat varied taste also happens during during school.
20+ dating basically becomes Chad only territory.

Cause they will use anything to try to debunk sub8 theorists :lul:

Whenever i've showed my picture to someone to rate me. I was usually getting ratings from 4.5 - 5.5 so although i'm not a chad, i'm definitly not classical ugly, nor hideous. I'm just plane average, which should be enough to attract my looksmatch, right? But yet i'm here. And got treated like shit by my peers, for most of my life.

If all of us are just a small population of freaks and normies have it fine, then why do we complain about women only wanting chad and not just accept we’re freaks and die?
Because you sub 8 copers are retarded?

We are not freaks, this mind set of people on here saddens me as I see potential amongst this forum and I know alot of stuff posted on here is just shit posting but their is also very intelligent posts as well and I have learned alot about how society works and the evil it allows to go unchecked such as bullying men over looks and height.

because they see couples on the street, and don't know how or when those relationships started (probably long ago)

there's no escape for 20+ year old virgins, who are trying to "get into the game" now

Outliers of the outliers then

There are plenty threads on the internet of women complaining that they only find 1% of the male population attractive not only that but online dating in general is evidence enough. I honestly dont think that most of you are as ugly as you say you are I think its the opposite of how foids are treated they have an inflated ego while we have a deflated as a result.

Then we're all fakecels. U saying daymt makes me think only 10% of us are rlly Intel's

Nope, I'm saying that this dude could've ended as an incel but he didn't thanks to luck.

Luck is about time, location, circumstances, etc.

This dude had luck, we didn't.

That's why you see certain ethtnicels and low-tier normies with gfs, because of luck.

Nope, I'm saying that this dude could've ended as an incel but he didn't thanks to luck.

Luck is about time, location, circumstances, etc.

This dude had luck, we didn't.

That's why you see certain ethtnicels and low-tier normies with gfs, because of luck.
Yeh fair enough I agree wit u

View attachment 216203
Cope. This is an outlier and I have not lucked out into an outlier like this.

Cope. This is an outlier and I have not lucked out into an outlier like this.

That's...my point, he was an outlier because of luck.
Anyone of us could've become outliers if we had luck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back