Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story To the incel running away and starting a new life...

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
I think it's awesome. I cannot find your thread anymore. When I wanted to comment, the servers didn't respond anymore.

I also drove away from home. After finishing school, I took all my money and drove to a random town. I started a new life there, jobbed and went to college. Never ever did I regret it. Everybody in school hated me and even though my parents liked me, they were demanding and always disappointed at my incelhood. I stayed in touch with family. Fags and cunts from school got ghosted for ever.

It was hard to find a place to stay in the beginning, I had to use the internet cafe and the library to print out resumes to apply to work and college. It was hard as shit, but I made money with different jobs, payed rent, bought stuff for my apartment, even began gymcelling. Surely a better life.

And you know what? I will do it again. As soon as I finish college (dropped out but I got back in again) I'mma fuck off to another random town. Because every place starts to stink after a while. Even married cucks move away just for the kicks, as long as their families agree to do it.

Wish you all the best. Anyone who considers fucking off: it's highly recommended. Especially if you have a pos reputation, which you likely have.

im running away to start new life too, im curious how i will manage

Tfw too high inhib to run away

tbh it's not really running away if you stay in contact with your family, they will always remind you of the past,
at least that's the case for me.