Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel To the lurking bluepillers who think colvin cold approaching is a bad idea because "Cold approaching never works"

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Only if you're sub 7

Which 100% of this forum is so ITS OVER FOR YOU.

If you weren't a genetic piece of shit (or black), then you could approach foids such as the ones in the above video with similar levels of success.

You're
Here
Forever.

going off the thumbnail, it looks like a hired actress

that guy ain't no 7

Probably fake video but obviously work for real Chads. I'm sure chadlites get a number or 2 and a pleasant conversation as well even if they'll get rejected.

going off the thumbnail, it looks like a hired actress

that guy ain't no 7

Probably fake video
Man you guys are coping so hard.

Am I denying there's so much fake stuff on YT? No. This may be one of them, but it seems real to me and it's a good representation of what a chad/chadlite(if maxxed) can go through.

looks less than chadlite

Thats not a 7/10 jfl

Are you just looking at the thumbnail?

He's not a normie 5/10.

He's tall, white with decently defined facial features.
Easily a 6/10 and with gymmaxxing can easily be a 7/10.

Yeah but we are definitly not a chad/chadlite. If we were we would get approached by girls.

To figure out you are an incel or not you need to try hot approaching to girls in your social circle or cold approach in bars/clubs if online dating doesnt work for you.

I aint gonna do any of these tho. I am entitled to girls approaching me.

Are you just looking at the thumbnail?

He's not a normie 5/10.

He's tall, white with decently defined facial features.
Easily a 6/10 and with gymmaxxing can easily be a 7/10.
His eye area is subhuman

Yeah but we are definitly not a chad/chadlite. If we were we would get approached by girls.

To figure out you are an incel or not you need to try hot approaching to girls in your social circle or cold approach in bars/clubs if online dating doesnt work for you.

I aint gonna do any of these tho. I am entitled to girls approaching me.

If you're unsuccessful online you'll have no chance in bars in 2020. Hypergamy in bars is worse than Tinder ffs

Man you guys are coping so hard.

Am I denying there's so much fake stuff on YT? No. This may be one of them, but it seems real to me and it's a good representation of what a chad/chadlite(if maxxed) can go through.
I'm not saying he's incel or anything, but all of those types of YouTubers fake that stuff. There's some even less attractive than him that get the same results.

Indeed we are here forever

Probably fake video but obviously work for real Chads. I'm sure chadlites get a number or 2 and a pleasant conversation as well even if they'll get rejected.
exactly. @VirginAutistManlet has talked about this before, and basically no one meets their girlfriend through cold approaching because normal sane people don't use cold approach.