Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To the women who pretend to care when a man kills himself

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
Kua5FgW.jpg

You could have saved him you incelqueer cucks fuck you! but no, you're not willing to do the bear minimum

Kek old but gold.
The guy who made them was very blackpilled.

LOL when somebody dies they literally say retarded shit like "What a beautiful soul". kek

The amount of hypocrisy most people manifest when someone actually decides to put an end to his existential suffering is in itself suicide inducing. I mean, platitudes like "he was a good soul" or "he had so much to live for" are outright idiotic, especially coming from individuals who didn't give 2 cents on your existence before you might kill yourself.

Gods damn this...

KvltWarrior98 said:
The amount of hypocrisy most people manifest when someone actually decides to put an end to his existential suffering is in itself suicide inducing. I mean, platitudes like "he was a good soul" or "he had so much to live for" are outright idiotic, especially coming from individuals who didn't give 2 cents on your existence before you might kill yourself.

Gods damn this...

It is why I think you should always write a short notice on why you killed and name ppl that bullied you for instance.
or just say nobody gave s dsmn about you so that normies cannot hijack your death to virtue signal.

St.Tropez said:
write a short notice

Why not a full fledged philosophy treatise (that of course if you are up to doing such and capable to express yourself proficiently enough through writing), it will at least be your magnum opus, your last mark on this dying world, a glimpse into the mind of one that was forsaken by society and his own genetics. Who knows, you might just turn out to be the Philipp Mainländer of our day and age.