Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill To those who wonder why does this site dislike Jews and what do they have to do with me?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Annotation 2020 02 22 002148

For reference there are only 14 million Jews in total WORLDWIDE. 23 million if you expand it to include non core ones.

Sorry to all kikecels here but sadly some of your people were pretty big cunts pulling this off.

I love the Jews that take women's rights away in Israel but hate the ones that spread feminism.

We live in a Jewciety

I’m a kikecel and I cannot deny the role that some of my kind had in creating this situation that I’m in. Feminism was basically created by ugly kike foids. They certainly fucked me over. :feelsrope:

I’m a kikecel and I cannot deny the role that some of my kind had in creating this situation that I’m in. Feminism was basically created by ugly kike foids. They certainly fucked me over. :feelsrope:
Why didn't you guys control them better? You guys are so good at counting your pennies to the last. Why couldn't you guys make sure your foids behaved properly ?

Why didn't you guys control them better? You guys are so good at counting your pennies to the last. Why couldn't you guys make sure your foids behaved properly ?
I wish I knew. All I know is that ugly jewish foids should be gassed.

they're probably cucked, Jews are matriarchal