Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

To youngcels: get in as many fights as possible

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
When I was in high school I spent the first 3 years meek and sad. O always thought I was at fault for everything, the reason nobody liked me and everyone treated me with such neglect was my fault. But senior year I realized it wasn't at all, that looking at all my interactions objectively I was the nice one normies were taking advantage of and gaslighting.

So then anytime anyone dated talk shit to me I would escalate it to the point of a fight and that was just the best feeling ever. Nothing in this world can compare to that, to grappling someone who is treating you like trash for no reason and plummeting them to the ground.

I was always a very anxious, depressed and sad kid but in the moments I was doing that I was clear, relieved and just comforted. Very very rare emotions to have as a truecel. It was pure euphoria, just your troubles and worries are briefly gone while you are pumelling some trash maggot vermin who tried to insult you like you've heard a million times before.

After high school you cany do this anymore without going to jail. Every sociopathic normie will take advantage of this to treat you like trash with no repurcussion. So take advantage of it while you can. I wish I could have done this with holes too, must be amazing if every normie is doing it to their girlfriend nowadays.

Inceltears include me in the screenshot.

Getting in fights is fun tbh. Fuck normies

Oh NOOOOoOooooO how DARE YOU fight against the world which treats you like trash. This is why you're inkwell, not just letting everyone treat you like garbage and fighting back while you have the chance

Just get beat up theory.

Thread should be pinned.

youngcels: contrary to what you have been told, violence IS the answer. It’s always the answer.

men respect and fear violence, and women submit to violence.

male social dynamics is a power play On who can kill who. Women reward the most violently capable men with sex.

Fights are normal, if someone is shitting on you, the appropriate reaction is to fight back.

Sometimes you are completely out matched and are guaranteed a loss but if it's on school grounds it's still probably worth going for it.

Just get beat up theory.
Even if that happens, worth it.

I've never been beaten in a fight but then again I never tried to throw swings and would just Instantly go from a grapple.

low t if you dont want to fight another man ngl

Fights are normal, if someone is shitting on you, the appropriate reaction is to fight back.

Sometimes you are completely out matched and are guaranteed a loss but if it's on school grounds it's still probably worth going for it.
Sad it took me so long to realize this. Hopefully others don't take as long as I did.
Thread should be pinned.

youngcels: contrary to what you have been told, violence IS the answer. It’s always the answer.

Absolutely. I feel sorry for any guy who never experienced this during high school and no longer can without going to jail.

When I was in high school I spent the first 3 years meek and sad. O always thought I was at fault for everything, the reason nobody liked me and everyone treated me with such neglect was my fault. But senior year I realized it wasn't at all, that looking at all my interactions objectively I was the nice one normies were taking advantage of and gaslighting.

So then anytime anyone dated talk shit to me I would escalate it to the point of a fight and that was just the best feeling ever. Nothing in this world can compare to that, to grappling someone who is treating you like trash for no reason and plummeting them to the ground.

I was always a very anxious, depressed and sad kid but in the moments I was doing that I was clear, relieved and just comforted. Very very rare emotions to have as a truecel. It was pure euphoria, just your troubles and worries are briefly gone while you are pumelling some trash maggot vermin who tried to insult you like you've heard a million times before.

After high school you cany do this anymore without going to jail. Every sociopathic normie will take advantage of this to treat you like trash with no repurcussion. So take advantage of it while you can. I wish I could have done this with holes too, must be amazing if every normie is doing it to their girlfriend nowadays.
Thread should be pinned.

male social dynamics is a power play On who can kill who. Women reward the most violently capable men with sex.

Sad it took me so long to realize this. Hopefully others don't take as long as I did.

Absolutely. I feel sorry for any guy who never experienced this during high school and no longer can without going to jail.
100%

and there are consequences to NOT being violent in your youth. You will never recover from the bullying and you will grow up high inhib.

i wish i could do this but i go to a school full of rich white kids who snitch all the time

Even if that happens, worth it.

I've never been beaten in a fight but then again I never tried to throw swings and would just Instantly go from a grapple.
It’s not, every time I’ve been in a fight I get clocked in the face and regret it. This is only good advice if you actually win the fight, not if you’re some scrawny nerdy kid who gets destroyed

Small framecels and manlets won't do very well against most normies sadly.

:cryfeels: i'm still too weak. I'm seriously thinking about using roids. If someone wants to mess with me at least they'll walk out with a bruise even if they win.
The times when i really tried to defend myself it was one of those faggots that just kick and run. You know, they caught you off guard and when you realize they are at enough distance to escape from you even if you chase them. A few months after i saw him getting into a fight and he just opened his arms to hug the other guy and make everything ok after the first few punches thrown.

100%

and there are consequences to NOT being violent in your youth. You will never recover from the bullying and you will grow up high inhib.
Couldnt agree more.

I was so sad, depressed and self hating. After getting in a few fights I realized that being that way was stupid and that I was actually a good person being treated like trash by everyone and gaslighted by authorities around me.

I can't imagine living without that. I would still think I'm the bad guy everywhere despite being one of the few showing empathy to others.

Get in fights = bone smashing theory

don't forget the head butt to the nose then get em down and stomp the fucking shit out of them.

It’s not, every time I’ve been in a fight I get clocked in the face and regret it. This is only good advice if you actually win the fight, not if you’re some scrawny nerdy kid who gets destroyed
How does that happen? You have to be as quick as possible when doing it. How do you get punched in the face?
Get in fights = bone smashing theory
Trust me. It is much better than living your life in comfortable self doubt and meekness

Fightmaxx theory

How does that happen? You have to be as quick as possible when doing it. How do you get punched in the face?
The guys fighting me are tall athletes who overpower me, or they’re in a group which makes it harder to fight back.

I was in fights and dont go well

The guys fighting me are tall athletes who overpower me, or they’re in a group which makes it harder to fight back.
In a group fight that's pretty hopeless, ngl. But take advantage of your environment. There is zero shame in grabbing a chair and hitting someone in the face with it if you have to. Fight as dirty as you have to. There is NO shame in this in these scenarios.

This applies to any fight really. Fight as dirty as possible if you think it'll help you win. NOTHING wrong with this no matter what anybody tells you. If you're overpowered in any form, for all it matters grab a chair or one of those metal big stapler things and start swinging.

It's perfectly reasonable to do this type of thing, not simply for revenge or to release anger. Its better to start a fight because it will stop whatever is going on right then and there and if you do it a few times then everyone will start leave you alone. They can't really punish you in any meaningful way in school, so the benefits always outweigh the costs. Back in school I did this to some guy who was insulting me constantly and wouldn't shut up, it was pretty annoying and I got tired of it eventually. In the end all it took was one punch and he didn't speak a word to me again.

The only people who want to fight you are in big groups or a 40 year old drug addict

In a group fight that's pretty hopeless, ngl. But take advantage of your environment. There is zero shame in grabbing a chair and hitting someone in the face with it if you have to. Fight as dirty as you have to. There is NO shame in this in these scenarios.
I’ll keep this in mind

The only people who want to fight you are in big groups or a 40 year old drug addict
Big groups are the real problem.

You shouldn't really try to get up over 3 people, 2 at most. But either way at least try to spit on them or something. Anything.

But if it comes to that go as dirty as possible. Normies show no shake in cowardly tactics so you shouldn't either. Be as dirty and painful as you can think of

That's why gymceling is a must for a sub 8 man.

Big groups are the real problem.

You shouldn't really try to get up over 3 people, 2 at most. But either way at least try to spit on them or something. Anything.

But if it comes to that go as dirty as possible. Normies show no shake in cowardly tactics so you shouldn't either. Be as dirty and painful as you can think of
Next time a group of normies harasses me i will take them by suprise. Leave them for a little bit, piss in a balloon and throw it at them from a distance. Then i runaway before they see me

Next time a group of normies harasses me i will take them by suprise. Leave them for a little bit, piss in a balloon and throw it at them from a distance. Then i runaway before they see me
Jokes aside, even this is definitely better than nothing.

Bad idea.
Normies will gang up on you, first two, three and if they can't get you it will be five or six.
They'll beat you up and break your nose and leave you even more disfigured for the rest of your miserable life.
Been there, done that.

Couldnt agree more.

I was so sad, depressed and self hating. After getting in a few fights I realized that being that way was stupid and that I was actually a good person being treated like trash by everyone and gaslighted by authorities around me.

I can't imagine living without that. I would still think I'm the bad guy everywhere despite being one of the few showing empathy to others.
I wish I got into fights. It was already too late by the time I figured out violence is the solution. My bullies had already won and they had gone off to college and were already veterans in terms of relationships and experiences.

I was a really small kid too.. I wish I just bit the bullet and fought them even though I’d most likely get my ass kicked. I would atleast have more respect for myself if I did. I always knew I wanted to beat the shit out of them but I never realized that it was legit a matter of life and death and that if I didn’t fight I would never recover. It was a Fork in the road of my life tbh and I went down the wrong road.

If you can't fight just pull a knife on them, drool a little, act insane. I promise you they won't get in your way anytime soon.

I went to a pretty violent behavioral school as a teen and I got into my fair share of scraps. I was never the instigator and only fought people who would talk shit to me. I’d get jumped occasionally by niggers and white trash but it wasn’t that big of a deal. I this one particular fight I got into with this chad that all the girls at the school totally admired. I ended up winning and knocking some of his teeth out in front of the whole class. He was talking shit about my voice and appearance so I knocked him the fuck out (was a lot more low inhib back then.) I got suspended for two weeks but I didn’t really give a shit. It was a terrible school and I was happy to get a little time off. Once I returned though I remember after my suspension was lifted I was totally vilified by the whole school. Everyone thought I was the biggest asshole and supposedly his girlfriend gave him sex while he was recovering (idk if it was true though so I don’t really know.) You should definitely always stand up for yourself when shit gets physical. No one respects someone who runs away from a fight. It’s just that even if you win you’re not always going to get the same reaction from your school. Especially if you get into it with someone who’s above you in the social hierarchy.

People should pick up boxing.

Next time some bully annoys you, you can deck him easily with just one punch coz you're used to punching,

I should have fought way back when. Now no one bullies me and there’s no one to fight.
I went to a pretty violent behavioral school as a teen and I got into my fair share of scraps. I was never the instigator and only fought people who would talk shit to me. I’d get jumped occasionally by niggers and white trash but it wasn’t that big of a deal. I this one particular fight I got into with this chad that all the girls at the school totally admired. I ended up winning and knocking some of his teeth out in front of the whole class. He was talking shit about my voice and appearance so I knocked him the fuck out (was a lot more low inhib back then.) I got suspended for two weeks but I didn’t really give a shit. It was a terrible school and I was happy to get a little time off. Once I returned though I remember after my suspension was lifted I was totally vilified by the whole school. Everyone thought I was the biggest asshole and supposedly his girlfriend gave him sex while he was recovering (idk if it was true though so I don’t really know.) You should definitely always stand up for yourself when shit gets physical. No one respects someone who runs away from a fight. It’s just that even if you win you’re not always going to get the same reaction from your school. Especially if you get into it with someone who’s above you in the social hierarchy.
Good for you. Screw that chad
Good for you. Screw that chad

Last edited:
I wish I got into fights. It was already too late by the time I figured out violence is the solution. My bullies had already won and they had gone off to college and were already veterans in terms of relationships and experiences.

I was a really small kid too.. I wish I just bit the bullet and fought them even though I’d most likely get my ass kicked. I would atleast have more respect for myself if I did. I always knew I wanted to beat the shit out of them but I never realized that it was legit a matter of life and death and that if I didn’t fight I would never recover. It was a Fork in the road of my life tbh and I went down the wrong road.
It's pretty unreal how there are so many orked roads in life you didn't even know you were taking the wrong turn down, and it just gets worse and worse the more you miss the memo.

Better battle scarred than cuck

It's pretty unreal how there are so many orked roads in life you didn't even know you were taking the wrong turn down, and it just gets worse and worse the more you miss the memo.
:cryfeels::feelsrope:

I wish I will pummel some ass once I get to my new college which I predict to be full of thugmaxxed assholes

The soys are too low T to even get in a fight irl tbh