Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious To Youngcels: remember, things won't get any better with age.

Glokta

Glokta

Inquisitor
★★★★★
To Youngcels: things won't get any better. If you're not slaying now, you won't be slaying in the future either. Men ageing like a fine wine is a MGTOW myth to cope with their crippling loneliness and sexless, loveless life. It's sour grapes to the extreme. The truth is, men don't get any better with age. Chad is simply able to retain his attractivness while everyone else is losing theirs: norwooding, getting wrinkles, becoming fat etc.

To anyone here who's in their teens and early 20s here's what is going to happen to you in the next 5-10 years. Right now you have youth. The most precious and oftentimes underappreciated thing in the world. However, as painful at it may be, youth don't last, and when you hit your mid 20s your days are pretty much numbered. It's a hard motherfucking fact of life, but that's a fact you need to get realistic about. See, this world is packed to the brim with unrealistic motherfuckers who are high off their minds completely believing in hogwash that is either redpill or bluepill. Both are the same; nothing but lies, and only truth can set you free. Some dumbfucks really think their ass will age like fine wine. If they mean it turns to vinegar, it does. If they mean it gets better with age, it won't.

I posted it in a different topic, but I think it's worth making a separate thread for it. I'm approaching the dreaded 30-year-old mark and so, I can look back at my failed life that led to this point. It's a strange kind of bittersweet melancholy that washes over you. You start to fully realize and completely accept that it is indeed all over. Even if you could somehow salvage your love life at some point in the past, you passed the point of no return a long time ago.

When you're in your teens / early 20s you feel a massive sense of urgency. It's like you HAVE TO ACT RIGHT NOW or you will miss it all out. Men that age, me including, oftentimes go on a hellbent spree trying to looksmaxx as much as possible. Guys will do anything to improve their SMV because deep down they fully understand that the clock is ticking.

But then you're getting closer and closer to 25 and nothing helped. You didn't get anything, and suddenly you're closer to 30 than to 20. Your youth and your prime are over and they sucked. The best part of your life is now behind you, and you didn't even get any enjoyment out of it. You're going to spend the next 40+ years in declining health either working or living on a dole. Things won't get any better and you're too old to keep lying to yourself that there's somehow a bright future ahead of you. You will never meet that one special girl you dream about because she either doesn't exit, doesn't won't you, or you would met her already by now.

You're not missing out anymore. That ship has sailed. It's past tense now. You missed out and it's over. Then that massive pressure you used to feel when you were in your teens and early 20s is gone. Nothing can be done now anyway. Nothing will fix the broken mess that is your love life. There's no easy fix. In fact, there's no fix at all. You missed out on too many crucial development milestones and the world won't stop turning just because you lost your footing.

It's kind of like when you're late for an important appointment, maybe a job interview or something like that. You're panicking. You're hurrying. You're stressed out to the max but then you look at the time and you know you're way past the point where you could still make it. It suddenly all goes away. Yeah, it fucking sucks that you missed out, but what can be done at this point? Nothing.

It's a feeling of bittersweet fatalism that never goes away. You start to fully realize the game was rigged from the start. The world is a stage and all people are actors playing their parts. Your role is to be a punching bag in Chad's story. Welcome to adulthood.

tldr: it’s over.

whoa what's all this? anyway if you need that reminder youre still living in la la land

Last edited:
some people have little redpill left in them
Yeah, I’ve read posts here telling me that I could ascend in college. Jfl if anyone thinks a typical tiktok whore would suddenly want to fuck ricecels in college.

Its only get worse :feelscry: