Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Today a 22-year-old Scotcel who "felt like ER" was sentenced to 10 years in prison on a terrorism charge

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
★★★★★
A follow up on these two threads:

Might interest @LittleDarkAge and @mental_out

---------------------

Quick summary:

Friel says he was bullied, suicidal, and depressed. In 2017, he stabs a cop, was detained in connection with attempted murder, and given 300 hours of community service and a treatment order -- a rather lenient sentence because he was a young offender who claimed he was attempting "suicide by cop".

In 2019, Friel tells his social worker that he "felt like ER", that he had bought a crossbow and machete, and said he wanted to go on a mass shooting but also said "ït would be hard" and "didn't want to hurt anyone". The social worker referred him to a psychiatrist, and the psychiatrist notified the police. The police searched his home, found the weapons, examined his browser history, and decided to charge him with terrorism.

The Scotcel was facing two major charges:

1) possession of an article for a purpose connected with the commission, preparation or instigation of an act of terrorism (under Section 57 of the Terrorism Act 2000), and;
2) preparation of terrorist attacks (under Section 5 of the Terrorism Act 2006)

As part of both charges, he was accused of having "expressed affinity with and sympathy for one incel-motivated mass murderer" (ER), and "a desire to carry out a spree killing mass murder". Charge 1 carries a maximum sentence of 15 years' imprisonment, Charge 2 carries a potential life sentence. He was found guilty of the first charge but notably the second one was "not proven" (under Scots law, a jury can choose a verdict of "not proven" in addition to "guilty" or "not guilty"; this is not the case in England and Wales).

IMO, while I think there was a strong legal basis to bring the first charge, that wasn't present for the second charge -- they were effectively arguing that his internet research into Klebold, Harris, Rodger, Cho constituted preparation for terrorism. Luckily, the jury didn't buy it.

By the way, in the UK, when they say "10 years" in this particular case they actually mean "6 years and 8 months" (most prisoners are automatically released halfway through their sentence, but on a terrorism charge he'll have to serve 2/3rds of it).

A crossbow? What era is he going ER in? The Middle Ages?

@ReturnOfSaddam tagging you because it's the uk

so he was in trouble for identifying with er and shit but not for the terror threats?
wouldnt surprise since in the uk words are seen as more deadly than actions and threats
some kid in my school got in trouble with law for looking up nazis for history class jfl, what a pathetic nation
Actually, the other way around, he was only in trouble for buying a crossbow and telling his shrink that he wanted to go shoot people. He was acquitted on the second charge where "identifying with ER" was a crucial part of the prosecution's case.

Was the word "incel" actually used in court? Wow
Yeah, they brought in expert witnesses to testify about incels.

Yeah, they brought in expert witnesses to testify about incels.
Brazilian Smegma no doubt was called to the witness stand.

Seriously though.. imagine the stench of the "expert witnesses" that are testifying about us. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Visible stink lines coming off them.

Last edited:
Brazilian Smegma no doubt was called to the witness stand.

Seriously though.. imagine the stench of the "expert witnesses" that are testifying about us. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Visible stink lines coming off them.
Luckily for everyone else, the trial was held virtually cuz covid, so no one else had their sense of smell assaulted.

i hate soyciety

In 2019, Friel tells his social worker that he "felt like ER", that he had bought a crossbow and machete, and said he wanted to go on a mass shooting but also said "ït would be hard" and "didn't want to hurt anyone". The social worker referred him to a psychiatrist, and the psychiatrist notified the police.
His social what?
Also proof that psychiatrists are nothing but rats for the government mafia if any mental retard still doesn't get how the world works.

Hierarchy:
#1: Globalist Mafia
#2: Regional Government Mafia
#3: Corporate Mafia
#4 Large Organised Mafia Interest Groups
#5 Small Organised Mafia Interest Groups
#6 Gangs
#7 Delinquent Groups

The world consists of nothing but mafia.

I'm always surprised no uk-terroristcel had the idea to use acid.

Jfl at opening up to a "social worker" or "psychiatrist"

Damn so 10 years for essentially doing nothing. Dark triad bullies gets their dick sucked everyday while truecels rots in prison. I guess another reason to never go to a meme "mental helper".

His social what?
Also proof that psychiatrists are nothing but rats for the government mafia if any mental retard still doesn't get how the world works.

Hierarchy:
#6 Gangs
#7 Delinquent Groups

The world is a protection racket.. you pay the government to be allowed to live unfettered by restrictions. It is a good business strategy. Your market can't escape easily and you are guaranteed to be paid.

The world is a protection racket.. you pay the government to be allowed to live unfettered by restrictions. It is a good business strategy. Your market can't escape easily and you are guaranteed to be paid.

Never open up to "therapists" or "psychiatrist's"

>ask for help
>get locked up for 10 years

That looks like a curry to me.. Race failo brought him 10 years in jail.

@ReturnOfSaddam tagging you because it's the uk
We are one of the most cucked countries on earth. I still can't believe we are actually seeing news reports using the word incel and actually treating it as "terrorism" :lul: fucking surreal

305D0FA3 9796 4343 8AAF DA67A7F84FBC

That's so fucking sad an ragefuel. I really hope he kills himself in prison. Life is hard as fuck for someone like him even outside prison I can't even imagine how brutally agonizing prison would be for him. Not to mention the trauma of knowing that your FUCKING PSYCHIATRIST called the fucking cops on you.

I hope that fucking psychiatrist watches his family get raped and burned. I hope drug gangs get him and torture him savagely to death. That mother fucking piece of shit. Also all the motherfucking cops and the judges and everyone else involved in this. This is savagery. This is naked barbarism to sentence mentally ill people WHO ARE MENTALLY ILL BECAUSE OF THE WAY SOCIETY TREATED THEM into prison. Those fucking bullies are roaming free and it's HIM who goes to prison.

God this is why I don't fucking leave the sewers and never ever read or watch news.

What good is crossbowing a bunch of faggots gonna do? It certainly won't get him any girls. And how does this count as "terrorism"? None of this makes any sense.

The UK really is inferior to the US in every way. Even their ER is worse than ours. He really planned on using a BOW to go on a killing spree? A BOW? :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

The UK really is inferior to the US in every way. Even their ER is worse than ours. He really planned on using a BOW to go on a killing spree? A BOW? :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Well, only in the UK can you get 300 hours of community service for stabbing a cop.

You'd be looking at a 10+ year prison sentence in burgerland.

Well, only in the UK can you get 300 hours of community service for stabbing a cop.

You'd be looking at a 10+ year prison sentence in burgerland.
Hah "burgerland". Good one.

A follow up on these two threads:

Might interest @LittleDarkAge and @mental_out

---------------------

Quick summary:

Friel says he was bullied, suicidal, and depressed. In 2017, he stabs a cop, was detained in connection with attempted murder, and given 300 hours of community service and a treatment order -- a rather lenient sentence because he was a young offender who claimed he was attempting "suicide by cop".

In 2019, Friel tells his social worker that he "felt like ER", that he had bought a crossbow and machete, and said he wanted to go on a mass shooting but also said "ït would be hard" and "didn't want to hurt anyone". The social worker referred him to a psychiatrist, and the psychiatrist notified the police. The police searched his home, found the weapons, examined his browser history, and decided to charge him with terrorism.

The Scotcel was facing two major charges:

1) possession of an article for a purpose connected with the commission, preparation or instigation of an act of terrorism (under Section 57 of the Terrorism Act 2000), and;
2) preparation of terrorist attacks (under Section 5 of the Terrorism Act 2006)

As part of both charges, he was accused of having "expressed affinity with and sympathy for one incel-motivated mass murderer" (ER), and "a desire to carry out a spree killing mass murder". Charge 1 carries a maximum sentence of 15 years' imprisonment, Charge 2 carries a potential life sentence. He was found guilty of the first charge but notably the second one was "not proven" (under Scots law, a jury can choose a verdict of "not proven" in addition to "guilty" or "not guilty"; this is not the case in England and Wales).

IMO, while I think there was a strong legal basis to bring the first charge, that wasn't present for the second charge -- they were effectively arguing that his internet research into Klebold, Harris, Rodger, Cho constituted preparation for terrorism. Luckily, the jury didn't buy it.

By the way, in the UK, when they say "10 years" in this particular case they actually mean "6 years and 8 months" (most prisoners are automatically released halfway through their sentence, but on a terrorism charge he'll have to serve 2/3rds of it).
Tbf he DID tell her he felt like ER and wanted to kill them. He’s flat out retarded for even telling them even if he wasn’t going to do it.

@Mainländer
Society worships dark triad people who actually do the deed instead of talking about it so much that they often treat disturbed guys that only talk about their frustrations as just as bad if not worse than actual criminals and violence.

No way a high powered crossbow, sheeeeit did he have a loicense for that ?

@Mainländer
Society worships dark triad people who actually do the deed instead of talking about it so much that they often treat disturbed guys that only talk about their frustrations as just as bad if not worse than actual criminals and violence.
Women tend to think saying shit it worse than doing shit. Plus, people nowadays in general have a serious sense of proportions problem.

Great reason never speak to a psychiatrist or social worker about anything, especially if it’s incel related.

Women tend to think saying shit it worse than doing shit. Plus, people nowadays in general have a serious sense of proportions problem.
What people don't realize (or maybe intend on occurring for their own gain) is that this only incentivizes disturbed guys with nowhere to turn to just act on their own impulses if they know that talking about their frustrations is just going to get them labeled and sent to jail anyway.

What people don't realize (or maybe intend on occurring for their own gain) is that this only incentivizes disturbed guys with nowhere to turn to just act on their own impulses if they know that talking about their frustrations is just going to get them labeled and sent to jail anyway.
Maybe that's the goal.

Of the government, private corporations and special interests and not women here in all seriousness. Women couldn't care less about low status males whether they were criminal or not. Low status males feeling they have no option to be heard but through violence only serves these "hate group" watchdogs and "anti extremism" taskforces when the people they "monitor" feel helpless and misrepresented and feel there is no logical or peaceful way to resolve their problems.

Last edited:
His social what?

Hierarchy:
#6 Gangs
#7 Delinquent Groups

Anybody who would tell their psychiartsits that is a retard anyways lol, I can't even feel sorry for him

If I ever got prescribed one and I couldn't refuse due to some contract or legal issue, I'd just "play the game". I'd do a bit of reading up on how they "rate" and "judge" their patients and I'd be open but never say anything that they could use to make trouble for me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back