Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Today at work it was Chad's birthday

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
It was a Chad's birthday at work today and of course they celebrated it as if it was a fucking national holiday. Becasue that asshole is in my team I had to endure all the things they made for him. In the morning, a group of girls, 5 to be exact, approached his cubicle and each of them gave him a kiss and a hug, "happy birthday dear! we love you so much" they even took turns to hug him. The took fucking turns! Literally they playfully made a line and said "ok, my turn, my turn!" as if they were children. Then later my supervisor told us to stand up and sing happy birthday to him. Fucking humiliating but I didn't give a fuck I just pretended I was busy and remained seated. I'm pretty sure he must be fucking his girlfriend now, or maybe one of his lovers cause that guy is an unfaithful asshole, he hits on every girl at work despite the fact that he has a formal girlfriend. They have never done the same thing for me and I've been working in that company for four fucking years. IT will say it's my personality but I'm sure it's because of something else. I wonder what might be.

Last edited:
Fuck him and his fucking birthday

At least he isn’t your superior

Try hardER and you'll fix everything (in Arma3)

Let’s hope he dies

HALO EFFECT STRIKES AGAIN

i would rope , if i would be a wagecuck again , ngl

My condolences

Chad doesn't have to do anything at all, truly brutal.

They have never done the same thing for me
And they never will. Even if they knew your birthday they will just look at you with disgust

Should have bought a birthday cake for him and the office but spike it with laxatives.

I do not condone nor am I encourgaing violence, but it's stuff like this that makes people go ER.

I hope you phaggots IT screenshot this so maybe something can sink into your dense skulls. Better looking people get treated better period.

I'm pretty sure he must be ***ing his girlfriend now, or maybe one of his lovers cause that guy is an unfaithful ***, he hits on every girl at work despite the fact that he has a formal girlfriend. They have never done the same thing for me and I've been working in that company for four ***ing years. IT will say it's my personality but I'm sure it's because of something else. I wonder what might be.

Brutal. It's experiences like this that would make someone feel like a Greek God, meanwhile I'm constantly getting death stares and even people who I regularly involuntarily interact with treat me like shit.

Imagine someone getting something in a week, meanwhile you couldn't even dream about getting it in a decade and then when you voice your frustration you're being told it's because of your "fucking personality".
The world is a cruel joke.

Let’s hope he dies
Fuck him and his fucking birthday
Try hardER and you'll fix everything (in Arma3)

Should have bought a birthday cake for him and the office but spike it with laxatives.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Einstein IQ

except OP will probably get caught and fired. :feelsrope:

You have received a 10% warning for inciting violence without mentioning Minecraft, gta, etc
You have received a 10% warning for attempting to give me a 10% warning you misogynist :soy:

Terrible, it is stuff like this that push people to the edge. You just try and do your job and the whores in the office treat chad like a messiah.