Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Today female teacher showed class a Ted Talks video of Bill Gates whore wife supporting women being degenerate sluts

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Today in class my teacher showed the class a video.

In the video, Bill Gates whore wife gives a speech about how she finds this huge program that aims to give contraceptives to women who want to fuck but not have kids.

In the video the whore says, "women have such a hard time dealing with unwanted pregnancies" as if the dumb sluts are fucked against their will or something. These whores purposely fuck and that's why they're getting pregnant. If these dumb cunts would stop being so promiscuous, they wouldn't need "contraceptive drugs" or abortions.

Sex is for reproduction only. Any whore who wants to fuck for pleasure needs to be exterminated. Simple as that. Women are supposed to be fucked for two reasons:

1) to have a child
2) for a man's pleasure

If only I was king of the entire nation I would make it so that I get to say who can and cannot have sex. Before anyone fucks, they would need permission from me first.

I still have a hard time fully accepting that men were retarded enough to give women rights tbqh.

I still have a hard time fully accepting that men were retarded enough to give women rights tbqh.
Giving women too much freedom was a big mistake. Women should have been content with being stay-at-home wives that cook, clean, and raise the babies. It's what nature intends for them. Even in the Bible women were that way. Nowadays they wanna do all this stuff that men do and want to vote and shit. They shouldn't want this. They should be at home cooking and being a good silent girl with no opinions.

Giving women too much freedom was a big mistake. Women should have been content with being stay-at-home wives that cook, clean, and raise the babies. It's what nature intends for them. Even in the Bible women were that way. Nowadays they wanna do all this stuff that men do and want to vote and shit. They shouldn't want this. They should be at home cooking and being a good silent girl with no opinions.

That's what nature chose for women to be. Men are clearly the superior ones and if as a gender we wanted to enslave all women, they'd all be in cages used as breeding and pleasure machines by tomorrow. Sadly we're also cucks :feelsrope:

I also cannot comprehend it. Men from back then say, it all started little and now we are here.

Nowadays they wanna do all this stuff that men do and want to vote and shit.

Lol at the (((voting system))). There is only two things you can choose of: Death or life. Most people, most likely females, are going for death and therefore she decides our demise as well.

"women have such a hard time dealing with unwanted pregnancies getting rawdogged and creampied by chads"

In the video the whore says, "women have such a hard time dealing with unwanted pregnancies" as if the dumb sluts are fucked against their will or something. These whores purposely fuck and that's why they're getting pregnant. If these dumb cunts would stop being so promiscuous, they wouldn't need "contraceptive drugs" or abortions.
They let a Chad rawdog them and then they tell him passionately:"Cum inside me!". Boohoo I'm such a victim for letting a Chad creampie me. :sad::sad::sad:

People living in a state of nature do not spend much time cleaning their environment. They move on if their current "home" becomes befouled. Your idea that sex should be pleasurable for men only is quite bizarre and unsupported by reality.
Judith and Yael were warriors.

Your idea that sex should be pleasurable for men only is quite bizarre and unsupported by reality.
Might be bizarre, but it's ideal!

Hah,hah, ha! All those bastard kids are due to rape! As is 75% of foids are raped or something! This is just retarded. Close your legs you stupid whores and do something constructive!

Mirin your new avatar bro @Vermilioncore

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back