Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Today I am seething with hatred

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
I see an stupid Stacys ridings on bike when I was out walking; stupid whores disgracing my presence with their whore selves.

I just want to walk in peace; stupid eurofoids go to hell and fuck off out of my way.

I am feeling like ER daily.

Why do you leave your house anyway?

Why do you leave your house anyway?
is not my house I am staying with dad in euro country. in home country I have big yard and large house but regarded Europoor apartment is so small I need to walk to have some time alone and work my legs.

Going outside was the mistake

is not my house I am staying with dad in euro country. in home country I have big yard and large house but regarded Europoor apartment is so small I need to walk to have some time alone and work my legs.
i see :feelswhere:

Out of Europe, into Jesus's Blood. Worked for me.

Last edited:
just stay home theory

Every day I am seething with hatred

I know just how you feel bro the summer heat combined with my hellish blackpilled incel existence gets my blood boiling
just stay home theory
high iq
Out of Europe, into Jesus's Blood. Worked for me.
Oreo Man 2019- Life Of Hell Inc.
Mainlander 2020- Cope With Christ Inc.

Same shit different cope hahah

Last edited:
Hat red?

I don't wear bright colors

I get angered too. No matter how calm I am when I leave the house, I always end up angered omw home again

Hat red?

I don't wear bright colors
No sir I only wear dark colors. Black t shirt and dark blue jeans and black boots.

G O Y D I V I S I O N

I see an stupid Stacys ridings on bike when I was out walking; stupid whores disgracing my presence with their whore selves.

I just want to walk in peace; stupid eurofoids go to hell and fuck off out of my way.

I am feeling like ER daily.
Don't leave your house theory