Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Today, I didn't do anything.

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Visionary
★★★★★
I just take a shower :chad: and browse .co all day long, I literally don't do anything today, my computer is running more than 7 hours, i used less then 100 words today. While 16yo's having sex right now, over.

Just like the last 120 days.

I just take a shower :chad: and browse .co all day long, I literally don't do anything today, my computer is running more than 7 hours, i used less then 100 words today. While 16yo's having sex right now, over.
Yo same here, I had shower and was watching Ela stream while browsing .co and Amazon

Dude, that's literally my entire life. I've been rotting in bed for 16 hours a day, just browsing random shit I forget 5 minutes later. For so, so many years now.

Years fly by, my dad is old and he keeps telling me "you're young, I understand it if I say that times flies by, but time should be going much slower for you". And yet a year goes by in a blink.

Dude, that's literally my entire life. I've been rotting in bed for 16 hours a day, just browsing random shit I forget 5 minutes later. For so, so many years now.

Years fly by, my dad is old and he keeps telling me "you're young, I understand it if I say that times flies by, but time should be going much slower for you". And yet a year goes by in a blink.
Ye well time goes way faster for incels being that we live in isolation and don't have any experiences or memories

Sounds just like any day of my life.

yeah ive done that for years

Cope. 16 year olds don't even know what sex is. They still think girls have cooties.
GCmzZRP

Normalfags lose their virginity in 13

That’s my daily routine for years.

Fuck off, if this is something that i special to you, you need to fuck off. This is my life
Cope. 16 year olds don't even know what sex is. They still think girls have cooties.
How can you be this bluepilled

Guessing you might be sarcastic lol