Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Today I learned, if you're introverted, it's over for you.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
There's this absolutely fucking retarded dude in my college class. He's not attractive, but might be the most fearless and carefree person I've ever seen. He challenges teachers, makes jokes, laughs insanely loud and frequently, I think you get the gist.

Anyway, I've always thought I mogged this guy. And his behaviour always annoyed me, because in my head I was like "dude do you think girls will like this absolutely obnoxious behaviour you're displaying everyday?"

Well, today, I saw him with two beautiful girls in his arms. Yep. I was stunned at what I was seeing. There I was coping alone on a bench, and this dumb guy was already doing all I'd ever dreamt of, in two years of college. I became so sad, I almost cried.

Then I started thinking. This wasn't the first time I'd seen a guy like this inexplicably get girls. I started remembering all the guys I'd ever seen in my life that made me think "really? Girls like HIM?". They all shared similar traits with this guy.

Then I realized, I'm extremely introverted. I don't do anything that puts me in positions to ascend. I don't take risks. And yes, I know Chad doesn't have to try. But in 2020, even normies have to shoot their shot like crazy, in order to get laid.

So basically, I probably have to act like a fucking retard to ascend, since apparently girls prefer that over being quiet, which is evidently as big an offence as murder. I've always thought of myself as coming across as a deep, mysterious, interesting individual. But now that I've seen the guys that girls go for, I'm going to watch some "introvert to extrovert" videos, and I'll report back on what I experienced.

So basically, even if you're not ugly, if you're not an outspoken, carefree man in 2020, it's over for you. Women don't like quiet, shy men, no matter what they say. They think just cause some one makes a lot of fucking noise, that means he's confident.

Introvert is just a meme

Ugly --> negative social reinforcement --> introvert
Good looking --> positive social reinforcement --> extrovert

You're probably underestimating the guy or are not a good judge

Attention all tallcels: you can probably ascend if you lowinhibmax. Really doesn’t matter if you’re an ogre

Introvert is just a meme

its a legit thing tbh but people (esp online) dont use it correctly at all. Plus there are a lot of extroverted copers who just say they are introverted to cope with not having friends.

Introvert is just a meme

Don't be stupid. This guy is legitimately unattractive, facially. Has zero facial structure, bad eye area. Only good thing he has is his hairline.
Also interesting how you want to cope so hard that you automatically invalidate my story by essentially saying "it's all in your head bro"

Don't be stupid. This guy is legitimately unattractive, facially. Has zero facial structure, bad eye area. Only good thing he has is his hairline.
Also interesting how you want to cope so hard that you automatically invalidate my story by essentially saying "it's all in your head bro"
If someone tells me he knows how to fly I tell him that's bullshit, don't need to see him to have proof of it.

A truly ugly guy that acts like your dude would be a total outcast ridiculed by everyone. It's not the first time you post bluepilled non-sense, if you're so sure of what you say go act like he does and tell me how it goes

Lowinhibmaxxing is the way to go.

Introvert is just a meme

:feelsokman::blackpill:

Introvert is just a meme

This. Extroversion is what confidence are - outcomes or rather byproducts of good treatment due to positive halo effect that stems from good genes. "Changing" your personality from an introvert or becoming "confident" gives you nothing but may even put you in jail. Wolfs are accepted to act like wolves, alphas, hunters. Fawns are not accepted to act this way, they are shot down because they are not the norm, they may have "rabies". You have to know your place. I know mine, and it's being gamma male which I didn't accept and that's why I became a omega.

There's this absolutely fucking retarded dude in my college class. He's not attractive, but might be the most fearless and carefree person I've ever seen. He challenges teachers, makes jokes, laughs insanely loud and frequently, I think you get the gist.

Anyway, I've always thought I mogged this guy. And his behaviour always annoyed me, because in my head I was like "dude do you think girls will like this absolutely obnoxious behaviour you're displaying everyday?"

Well, today, I saw him with two beautiful girls in his arms. Yep. I was stunned at what I was seeing. There I was coping alone on a bench, and this dumb guy was already doing all I'd ever dreamt of, in two years of college. I became so sad, I almost cried.

Then I started thinking. This wasn't the first time I'd seen a guy like this inexplicably get girls. I started remembering all the guys I'd ever seen in my life that made me think "really? Girls like HIM?". They all shared similar traits with this guy.

Then I realized, I'm extremely introverted. I don't do anything that puts me in positions to ascend. I don't take risks. And yes, I know Chad doesn't have to try. But in 2020, even normies have to shoot their shot like crazy, in order to get laid.

So basically, I probably have to act like a fucking retard to ascend, since apparently girls prefer that over being quiet, which is evidently as big an offence as murder. I've always thought of myself as coming across as a deep, mysterious, interesting individual. But now that I've seen the guys that girls go for, I'm going to watch some "introvert to extrovert" videos, and I'll report back on what I experienced.

So basically, even if you're not ugly, if you're not an outspoken, carefree man in 2020, it's over for you. Women don't like quiet, shy men, no matter what they say. They think just cause some one makes a lot of fucking noise, that means he's confident.
I was extroverted and retarded similar to the guy you mentioned in OP for a short period. Got me nothing though except hated by everyone and the butt of jokes

Nigga did you just indirectly admit to not being ugly?

Can't really expect much from kidcels. This is some low iq lowkey brag tbh
I was extroverted and retarded similar to the guy you mentioned in OP for a short period. Got me nothing though except hated by everyone and the butt of jokes

Chad only except exceptions they are excepted.

Last edited:
Nigga did you just indirectly admit to not being ugly?

Can't really expect much from kidcels. This is some low iq lowkey brag tbh

Chad only except exceptions they are excepted.
It's not really about me being not ugly, rather the guy in question is ugly enough for me to mog him. Plus I'm 19, so really not a kidcel bro

It's not really about me being not ugly, rather the guy in question is ugly enough for me to mog him. Plus I'm 19, so really not a kidcel bro

School is a unique place its probably the best place to ascend if you leave school like me its over.

Cope. Chad can be introverted. He's seen as "mysterious" and "deep." Women still love him. In fact it makes him more attractive. Introverted Chads are often the love interests in romance stories. Literally the "Mr Darcy" type going back to Jane Austen novels. In conclusion, Chad always wins.

Last edited:
True, I was so high-inhib as kid that it took me until 10th grade to approach a foid that I liked.

1. Not if you’re Chad
2. Introversion ≠ being shy and/or socially retarded

An extroverted incel will lose like any introverted one.
Yep you know the deal.

Short guy that acts like chad is a show off/try hard. Chad is just the life of the party teehee.

Attention all tallcels: you can probably ascend if you lowinhibmax. Really doesn’t matter if you’re an ogre
I'm pretty sure that's a good strategy to get a restraining order these days.

Easier said than done. You can't really chose your personality traits. And faking it is hard.
To pull it off you need to be able to believe in the lie, I'm too high inhib to believe in anything that isn't reality.

Cope. Chad can be introverted. He's seen as "mysterious" and "deep." Women still love him. In fact it makes him more attractive. Introverted Chads are often the love interests in romance stories. Literally the "Mr Darcy" type going back to Jane Austen novels. In conclusion, Chad always wins.
I mean obviously, but you're using an extreme example. An extroverted normie will always get laid more that an introverted normie.
Chad isn't a factor in this discussion because he could be a literal hermit and girls would still knock on his door begging to fuck.

An extroverted incel will lose like any introverted one.
Introvert is just a meme

its a legit thing tbh but people (esp online) dont use it correctly at all. Plus there are a lot of extroverted copers who just say they are introverted to cope with not having friends.

Legit. A lot of curries in India shot their shot like crazy but it doesn't work and has only gotten them a worse rep. It's all looks and how attractive you are to women that determines what you can get away with.

Introverted: woman repellant even for a Chadlite.

Cope, high tier normies (6/10), if tall and white, can get laid even if they are introvert

Ya if they are tall too I've seen it if they are also 6/10+.

Depends how introverted too. Some guys are just quiet but they don't mind speaking in class or something when its their turn.

Now compare to some nervous, agoraphobic, 5'8, 4/10 in looks white male.

Ya if they are tall too I've seen it if they are also 6/10+.

Depends how introverted too. Some guys are just quiet but they don't mind speaking in class or something when its their turn.

Now compare to some nervous, agoraphobic, 5'8, 4/10 in looks white male.
Well, that’s true, independent of the height, 4-5/10 white males needs to social circlemaxx or try hard to get laid

Personality is genetic and influenced by your environment, he was probably social his entire life.

Well, that’s true, independent of the height, 4-5/10 white males needs to social circlemaxx or try hard to get laid

Now compare to guys like us who are sub 4/10 males with severe anxiety and depression and no history of talking to girls so no experience... and for some guys also wristcels.

water wet humidity dampness

Introvert is just a meme

Now compare to guys like us who are sub 4/10 males with severe anxiety and depression and no history of talking to girls so no experience... and for some guys also wristcels.
Wristcels is a fucking meme tbh, and sub 4’s are pretty rare tbh, 70% of male population is between 4-6 in the scale of rating. But yes, for sub 4 males it’s almost over, only option for sub 4 is betabuxxing

There were probably other factors you didn’t consider. Being low inhib doesn’t mean shit as an ugly male. You will just get metood. Also:

inb4 you get warned for cherry-picking

Wristcels is a fucking meme tbh, and sub 4’s are pretty rare tbh, 70% of male population is between 4-6 in the scale of rating. But yes, for sub 4 males it’s almost over, only option for sub 4 is betabuxxing

Ya at some point of income per year it starts to be super alpha and mogs other men hopelessly. Like if you were making $2 million a year, you probably still couldn't get a young girl.. but you could get a MILF who already had 2 kids. And then you could blackmail her into not only having sex with you, but also getting pregnant by you.

And a lot of women would get off being used like a whore that way.

The one thing we have and how our ancestors made it.. is our incel tier minds. So we can blow normies out of the water in our potential to make money.

NO CORRELATION

I saw him with two beautiful girls in his arms.
Probably friendzoned
normies have to shoot their shot like crazy
He's probably just extroverted by nature.
Also probably 99 percentile more extroverted then average.
I've always thought of myself as coming across as a deep, mysterious, interesting individual.
Delusion that should have stopped at 16 ngl.

Last edited:

Some say it's over, but for a lot, it never began.

Cringepost, leave the :redpill: In the 90s and early 2000s, where it belongs

No wonder Asian guys everywhere can't get laid. This is it. Right here.

I tried being a tall male attention whore in 2020, but it didn't work for me.

Sounds good, doesn’t work.
If you’re low inhib cel, you will still remain a cel but you will be the clown. I was like this when I was young. Now I just don’t give a shit, cuz I know it’s all faerietales and I just act as I see fit for myself.

Introvert is just a meme

I would also like to say that just because you saw him with girls, doesn’t mean he was fucking them. Jfl. That’s an Incel trait, seeing a guy with chicks and thinking he is fucking them all. Normies have female friends. Chances are he is their jester they would NEVER fuck.