Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Today I learned, if you're introverted, it's over for you.

I would also like to say that just because you saw him with girls, doesn’t mean he was fucking them. Jfl. That’s an Incel trait, seeing a guy with chicks and thinking he is fucking them all. Normies have female friends. Chances are he is their jester they would NEVER fuck.
I'm very aware that orbiters exist, but I know FOR A FACT that he's dating at least one of them. I heard a normie saying he say them kissing one time. The normie was shocked as well, because he couldn't believe a guy like that could get women

I'm very aware that orbiters exist, but I know FOR A FACT that he's dating at least one of them. I heard a normie saying he say them kissing one time. The normie was shocked as well, because he couldn't believe a guy like that could get women
My manlet friend kisses his gf but they never have sex. JFL

In general you learn that at a young age.

Women don't like quiet, shy men, no matter what they say.

I think the problem is that when shy men eventually decide to approach a female, they do it in the most awkward way possible, get rejected a few times, give up quickly and end up on this forum.

I have a personality like this guy and I am still incel
I don't think that he is trying, its just natural
my brother is also like this, and so was my father, its genetic, no one teached us this
and its useless to get a gf

I know an introverted 190cm chadlite who just asked a girl "want to be my girlfriend" and they were together for 1.5 years