Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Today I saw two birds fucking in my garden

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★
We are in the middle of the breeding season, when animals are fucking. I hear birds singing all the time to attract mates and in my tree there were two of them having sex. On my side, like every moment of any year, I am sexless and excluded from any form of reproduction.

Why is life so unfair? :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I was in my house the once and I looked outside of my window and just my luck, there was two people having sex in a car.

Throw rocks at them

I was in my house the once and I looked outside of my window and just my luck, there was two people having sex in a car.

Brutal ngl, Chads and foids are breeding like rabbits these days.

Kauai 00 the last kauai 0 0 as a male 2435645

#NotAllBirds

Should have filmed and published it on the internet ngltbh

Damn that's hot

Spray them down with a hose.

Why do I have to be a human I wish I was some kind of a bird tbh

Take the birdpill. Watching animals mating is brutal

:feelskek: :feelskek:

I always think about this and it ruins the beautiful morning bird voices for me

There must be some incel birds out there, don't worry.

Honestly, I'd shoot them with my air rifle

English lesbians?

Is that why the birds are singing? I heard it earlier today, in the morning. I thought it was cute. Now I realize they were just waiting for the Chad bird to impregnate their bird pussies. Thanks for ruining it for me, OP.

if i saw this i'd go for a double kill with a .22

I was a sparrow in my past life. I was rejected and seen as genetic waste because I wasn't large enough. I flew myself into an airplane turbine as it was taking off at the airport to end my suffering.

I hear birds singing all the time to attract mates
and in my tree there were two of them having sex.
I am sexless and excluded
just birdmax OP
1e28d91ada4051242920f1df4cb2aa92.png
22519bb8324843f482f620a5edfdfaf4.gif
031e2cde3601258577e188be7f7b4fee.png
62f7f4029e683a7f798db8ee492c2e39.png
1415f053f30dbcd3276b2038ed795dbf.png
e201bc73fca8c590172818059c199c8e.gif

Why do I have to be a human I wish I was some kind of a bird tbh
Yeah tbh I would much rather be an actual bird than a birdcel IRL horror movie character.

Damn op sucks to be a birdcel

We are in the middle of the breeding season, when animals are fucking. I hear birds singing all the time to attract mates and in my tree there were two of them having sex. On my side, like every moment of any year, I am sexless and excluded from any form of reproduction.

"singing to aattract mates" ngl why its so easy for birbs

I hate birds so much, whenever I hear them singing in the morning I want to grab a bag and suffocate them

Can't have some peace

even brainlet animals love to ridicule us subhumans

I saw an Incelbird yesterday. He tried to sex le female. It screamed like mad and tried to get away. Then a bigger bird of the same species came and pecked him away. I thought about catching all three and cuck the chadbird.

its over when mogged by even birds