Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Today I started the biggest cope there is: Gym

anon_899

anon_899

Ragie Wagie
★★
I'm a manlet with weak facial features, got mogged and mistreated in the first day, but I still need to be strong to intimidate and stand up for myself.

Also, gymcels, do you have any advice for another incel starting in the gym? "lol its cope just left", all its cope till the rope, so thats not an excuse

theres no gym for your face, its over

Well it depends what your goal is. As a beginner you should start some kind of full-body routine 3-4 times a week for 6 months or more. Do all do all compound lifts and focus on progression and form. If your body is fucked from the LDAR lifestyle you better do stretches and mobility work everyday. Get enough protein and calories everyday and you should grow.

Anything works for beginners

Why do you do it if you know it's cope?

Just do whatever exercises you're comfortable with and however many reps and you'll gradually learn more by watching other guys in your vicinity

Do compound lifts exclusively. Read starting strength if you need instructions on how to do them.

I have absolutely no motivation for gym, can't change your face or personality you know? Only normies say stuff like that "Just start working out man, women will go crazy for you". Yeah right buddy, there is no hope.

find a guy to teach you the gym thing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back