Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Today, i told girls they are fucking bitches, and they cried

R

Reega8765665

Recruit
★★★
Title tbh

They were around my friend, trying to get his cock so bad, constantly 24/7. He said hes bored of this crap, but he was just too much of a pussy to reject them, so i did for him

We were like meeting and as i said hi (to my friend), and high-five'd him, these 2 bitches were behind him and they turned head pretending like they dont see me or shit.

I come and said hi to them (in attempt to get pussy), but they wasn't responding back, i asked why, rationally like what every normal person would do, and guess what

Both of them made that face expression like "you disgust me" or some shit. And i saw that instantly, so i started swearing and insulting them (i cant translate to english this, it would be too cringe, but it's pretty good swearing skills in my language, don't worry :feelsokman:).

Long story short, we were arguing, and because there was too many people aroun us, i intentionally speak so loud that person miles away can hear me, and not too long it took me to make them cry, denying they lost virginity at 13yr old age (they are 13 JFL :feelskek:). I knew they are kids, who just wants to experiment with their genitals, but if you have audacity to be bitch to me, then i can be 100 times worse, sure :feelzez:

based and screaming in publicpilled

Nice. I wish I was that low inhib and less autistic.

based and screaming in publicpilled
I was so enraged ngl, but if their parents isn't doing their job then someone else will, and it's not gonna be 'fine' sweetie... If i had the chance i would beat the shit out of them
Nice. I wish I was that low inhib and less autistic.
I'm conisderate normal inhibition and yet no girls find it attractive (they are even talking how pussified i am JFL)... I'm just little over the nerd phase i guess

Lol. But like you wouldn't? I was hopeful about girls and though trad one exist until recently, it crushed my heart when i was talking with my friend about women he's 38yo oldcel and i'm just teencel, he went through so many things and i can fucking relate cause i saw all that shit being posted here but i was naively denying it... I just needed one quick reality check to be back to post here.. So here i am. Women are like the animals

Lol. But like you wouldn't? I was hopeful about girls and though trad one exist until recently, it crushed my heart when i was talking with my friend about women he's 38yo oldcel and i'm just teencel, he went through so many things and i can fucking relate cause i saw all that shit being posted here but i was naively denying it... I just needed one quick reality check to be back to post here.. So here i am. Women are like the animals
trad foid hope is the final cope an incel must get over before he is completely blackpilled.

trad foid hope is the final cope an incel must get over before he is completely blackpilled.
I lost my expectations, but i'm still sad most of the times, only thing i would cope is by chemically castrating women so they'll lose interest in chads and i will destroy hypergamy (don't mind my autistic vent lol)

Easily one of the funniest things I have seen here

I dream to be this based irl. I already have cussed people out irl but that was pretty epic. Foids like this really should get punched in the face for saying this in Minecraft

based and easy-to-read fontpilled

Title tbh

They were around my friend, trying to get his cock so bad, constantly 24/7. He said hes bored of this crap, but he was just too much of a pussy to reject them, so i did for him

We were like meeting and as i said hi (to my friend), and high-five'd him, these 2 bitches were behind him and they turned head pretending like they dont see me or shit.

I come and said hi to them (in attempt to get pussy), but they wasn't responding back, i asked why, rationally like what every normal person would do, and guess what

Both of them made that face expression like "you disgust me" or some shit. And i saw that instantly, so i started swearing and insulting them (i cant translate to english this, it would be too cringe, but it's pretty good swearing skills in my language, don't worry :feelsokman:).

Long story short, we were arguing, and because there was too many people aroun us, i intentionally speak so loud that person miles away can hear me, and not too long it took me to make them cry, denying they lost virginity at 13yr old age (they are 13 JFL :feelskek:). I knew they are kids, who just wants to experiment with their genitals, but if you have audacity to be bitch to me, then i can be 100 times worse, sure :feelzez:
Based thread

Where are you from OP?

Title tbh

If you were a chad they would call this "Big Dick Energy". :feelsclown:

I remember when I was younger and still had friends :feelsbadman:

I’m too high inhib to yell at any orbiting foids though:feelstrash:

Lmfao based af tbh

Your friend sounds like a chad. Dunno how you cope with the constant life mogs to the point where you guys became friends.

[Based] if not a LARP.

I lost my expectations, but i'm still sad most of the times, only thing i would cope is by chemically castrating women so they'll lose interest in chads and i will destroy hypergamy (don't mind my autistic vent lol)
they are already chemically castrating themselves slowly with the birth control pills and depression pills they take
What is a trad foid exactly?
" A tradwife (short for traditional wife) is a woman who prefers to take a traditional submissive role in marriage. Some may have chosen to leave careers in business or in public life to focus instead on their families and raising children. "

The reality of trad holes:

Attachments

• 1597735346804.png
    1597735346804.png
    916.4 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I dream to be this based irl. I already have cussed people out irl but that was pretty epic. Foids like this really should get punched in the face for saying this in Minecraft
The thing with women is that you can tell them whatever you want and they'll not feel disgusted because they can relate to what you've said to them (Slut, bitch.. etc), they don't give a fuck and they're going to respond back only to defend their ego around other people (so they can still manipilate them later)

If i said this to male, man.. my head would be smashed against the wall in no time

Based thread

Where are you from OP?
I'm Serbian bro

Your friend sounds like a chad. Dunno how you cope with the constant life mogs to the point where you guys became friends.
We were friends since childhood, the cool thing is that he's redpilled (not blackpilled yet) and that he listen to me most of the time about women

I just hate that he's simping sometimes, like i told him to not even see these girls but he is still messaging them and shit (a.k.a giving them free validation + ego boost)

The thing with women is that you can tell them whatever you want and they'll not feel disgusted because they can relate to what you've said to them (Slut, bitch.. etc), they don't give a fuck and they're going to respond back only to defend their ego around other people (so they can still manipilate them later)

If i said this to male, man.. my head would be smashed against the wall in no time

I'm Serbian bro

We were friends since childhood, the cool thing is that he's redpilled (not blackpilled yet) and that he listen to me most of the time about women

I just hate that he's simping sometimes, like i told him to not even see these girls but he is still messaging them and shit (a.k.a giving them free validation + ego boost)
I see

I actually have cussed out some guys before but they were usually pretty weak. But yeah you can easily say whatever you want to foid because it is actually true

I actually have cussed out some guys before but they were usually pretty weak. But yeah you can easily say whatever you want to foid because it is actually true
It's just what it is man

3748023.gif

BASED JESUS

Wish we had a video tho

Title tbh

Just make a 13 year old cry bro. Jfl.

are you banned for bragging :feelstrash:

Title tbh

based
Screenshot 3

Title tbh

Why is this based man banned?

Respect, I like that shit