Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Today I was curious so I looked up how much sex do people have and online it says 1-2 times a week.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
That’s insane. People are having sex multiple times a week. Regularly. 80 different partners per year.

That means chad probably fucks 200 girls a year or maybe he fucks the same # but just higher quality women since know normie guy will fuck anything.

2D6D7658 58CA 4252 AA93 56662A29C8AB

367EF413 115F 4E97 B603 290A24C2A57A

i have sex 0 times per year

I have sex 0 times per life cycle

average looking men aka normies get laid, anything else is just cope, sub 8 is cope, it's actually sub 5

That’s insane. People are having sex multiple times a week. Regularly. 80 different partners per year.

That means chad probably fucks 200 girls a year or maybe he fucks the same # but just higher quality women since know normie guy will fuck anything.

View attachment 412798

View attachment 412800

Probably all foids, even landwhales and trucel looksmatches, are getting laid by the regular while we just LDAR.

1 or 2 times a week sounds low. I believe it, but it sounds very low.

Probably all foids, even landwhales and trucel looksmatches, are getting laid by the regular while we just LDAR.

Hmm I wonder what’s wrong with us. Or are we just unlucky and have shitty circumstances.

the male average is probably 0.5 while the female average is 2.5 and the chad average would be 2.0 or higher

average looking men aka normies get laid, anything else is just cope, sub 8 is cope, it's actually sub 5
Normies fucking my looksmatch :feelsree:

and somehow I'm incel, but I just have to accept that its not hypergamy and I'm at fault.

Well today there is more open relationship than before and I think people are reinventing the way they see relationships and sex. The average couple relationship spectrum is becoming less of a thing.

Last edited:
chad has sex daily and foids 1 time a week, aka every chad is taking 7 foids from us, who are hoping he'll commit like idiots

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

How long is the average sex session, what do they count as sex, are they single or partnered?

JFL at incels here thinking of normies as being sexually starved like us

0 per decade for me tbh

Well today there is more open relationship than before and I think people are reinventing the way they see relationships and sex. The average couple relationship spectrum is becoming less of a thing.
are you a jew

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back