Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Today is International Mens day, and it's being saturated with Tranny propoganda

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
The Jewish wealthy mega-elite, like with most holidays and special occasions, just love to inject their wicked and awful agenda into this day. International Men's day isn't about men anymore. It's about mentally ill people who claim to be males, and instead of empowering the male, rather they seek to feminize him.

I wouldn't be surprised if next "international mens day" ceased to exist, or if it did exist it would be renamed to "international transgenders day" or the content for international mens day would just be tranny pushing. Regardless, my opinions on transgenders matches the same as the Ku Klux Klan's, who make their opinion on this very clear.

Men's day is giga cope.

International Chad Day

Trannies will be the downfall of feminism imo. Imagine a future where all female leaders are men larping as women, it's already happening :feelskek:

Funny how my mother and sister always feel the need to remind me when it's international women's day, but today i haven't heard them even mention a single word about international men's day to me? Cunt whores.

Who follows this shit?

They are incredibly pathognomonic for the Zeitgeist of our modern world/dystopia: It's easier to mutilate yourself with surgeries until you end up as a twisted parody of your former self that vaguely resembles a female at best and then being fucked by an equally grotesque man than being a normal man. It's unbelievable. It shows how fast the Overton Window has shifted and it's the best example that absolute morality doesn't exist. If you told that a man a few years ago he would have laughed at you, nowadays they laugh about you when you don't kiss the asses of these individuals. The surgeries they perform in these clinics are nightmarish, "vaginas" made out of fish skin and other shit. Almost nothing scares me, but these medical procedures do.

Men's day is giga cope.
International Chad Day
Sadly this.
Trannies will be the downfall of feminism imo. Imagine a future where all female leaders are men larping as women, it's already happening :feelskek:
The only good thing about them. They really fuck up feminist communities.

On International Mens Day , no actual men get any attention .

On the contrary , weak minded traitors of the male gender get celebrated .

Is anyone still surprised? God I hate the left.

"Men can cry, show emotion."
Literally every foid in the world has found this claim to be bullshit

Based, does the KKK still really exist?
Oh yeah. Not obviously in force like it was in the 1920's or the 1870's but in alot of places it still is a force to be reckoned with.

Funny how my mother and sister always feel the need to remind me when it's international women's day, but today i haven't heard them even mention a single word about international men's day to me? Cunt whores.
What, why do they remind you when its IWD? Are you supposed to do something special on this day or what?

What, why do they remind you when its IWD? Are you supposed to do something special on this day or what?
i don't know, i feel like they want to express that they feel entitled to getting spoiled that day or something (over my dead body JFL)

cope the kkk is no more and is a pathetically weak force jfl
Well by that logic all revolutionary or dissident movements are a weak force, but compared to them the KKK is above average in number and still make the news, which cannot be said for most organizations.

They have no influence you coping faggot. the dream of white nationalism is dead
>look bro, progressivism is inevitable so why not just stick the bbc dildo up your ass and cut your cock off right now to make it easier?
t. ((((You)))

Jfl at you thinking trying to build up a traditionalist movement is possible in jew land.
destroy jew land then build up a movement, building a movement in jewland will never work and it will just get snuffed out by the dominant jewry; destroy first then build, not the other way around.
You can't destroy without building first. How is jewland gonna be destroyed when organizations won't form? You gonna charge at them like a disorganized mob?
Also jfl at thinking there are even enough white people with pure enough blood anymore for a white ethnostate
there's not enough purity for a few subraces but not for the race itself. I doubt you could make a Briton ethnostate anymore, as an example. Or a south slavic ethnostate, or a Catalan/basque ethnostate. You can make an ethnostate around a broad race though i.e White black Asian Arab etc.

any movement wanting to be built up to destroy jewland will be too small and eradicated way too fast, not to mention the jews would stop any movement even being built up enough to destroy it especially considering we all rely on (((them))), and without any good racial stock any movement will always fail.
Well obviously what needs to happen is a collapse of the system. Not "muh corona" or any of that shit, like fuel and grain run out and everyone fucking dies. If this doesn't happen the inevitable progressive tide will continue to lurch ever forward. Of course any movement that's not status quo or controlled opposition will be destroyed. But these small movements are important still and still exist and should exist. If for just to build a sense of community.
an ethnostate based on broad racial elements will fail if germans and poles and slaves and celts etc are too be lumped into one. it doesn't work in the least and the idea of there being a white race is ludicrous; poles are nothing like celts, nord nothing like anglos etc, but even if those races were compatible in a broader ethnostate, the offspring would only become more bastardised and impure.
Well there wouldn't be racial super states and there would still be broad ethnic lines, just not as specific as it could be. the UK Can still be anglo saxon, but it can't be Briton. Germany can still be for Germanics, but it can't be for fucking Pomeranian's. Poland would be for poles, Ireland for celts, Czech for Czechs and Slovakia for Slovaks. It will still be specific racially, just not as specific as possible.

The Jewish wealthy mega-elite, like with most holidays and special occasions, just love to inject their wicked and awful agenda into this day. International Men's day isn't about men anymore. It's about mentally ill people who claim to be males, and instead of empowering the male, rather they seek to feminize him.
View attachment 374598View attachment 374602View attachment 374600

I wouldn't be surprised if next "international mens day" ceased to exist, or if it did exist it would be renamed to "international transgenders day" or the content for international mens day would just be tranny pushing. Regardless, my opinions on transgenders matches the same as the Ku Klux Klan's, who make their opinion on this very clear.
View attachment 374611
What do you expect when we share a day with:
Screenshot 20201119 185101 Chrome

Ashkenazis did this

men are less than cockroaches in 2020

Up for any vidya games when i get home from work? @BummerDrummer

MEN don't need a fucking holiday.

Did you know "international male" is gay slang for "I am a degenerate cocksurfing homo?" Only fags and trannies actually celebrate this decidedly QUEER holiday

Last edited:
Yeah they have to push the narrative & stick it right in ya fucking face to say "look, women have contributed so much" yet we get tumbleweeds & cicadas. All that men do is taken for granted every god damn time & it's never enough. It's like when there's not much there but it gets promoted to fuck as the seller is desperate. Men on strike week, watch what happens.

Men's day is giga cope.
On International Mens Day , no actual men get any attention .

On the contrary , weak minded traitors of the male gender get celebrated .
International Chad Day
men are less than cockroaches in 2020
Hope the trannies destroy that cursed movement and kill ALL of it's members.

Last edited:
Nah it's like everything would grind to a halt, women alone couldn't hold nothing together.
@SlayerSlayer wouldn't count incels as among the men on strike and neither would most of society.

If something like that ever came to fruition it would be indirectly related to a political issue imo.

don't browse Twitter outside specific accounts cause cesspool of hatred, degeneracy and mental illness

Hope the trannies destroy that cursed movement and kill ALL of it's members.
You’ll wish you hadn’t said that when it actually happens and we live in a world full of freaky looking transgenders

Trannies as young as 14 are beating foids /setting records on the high school level and colleges sports.

Some are winning on the pro circuit and even at the olympics.

fuck trannies u guys arent men u are disgusting masculine foids im the manliest man ever mant

Trannys should have their own holiday where they can throw a dick in a blender and do whatever tf they want without effecting me. I don't give a shit about trannus