Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Today my dad passed away, and my cuck brother could not fucking give us a call because his whore wife doesn't want him to

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Today my father passed away, he has been struggling in the intensive care unit for the last three days but the doctors could not save him, he was like 80+ old anyway. I am not feeling sad at all, well I am not feeling anything. Only regret that we wanted to bury him in the curryland, but for some logistic reasons we could not. Me and my mother (who is also very old) had to handle this whole mess.

Well, I have an older brother. He is the prime example of super-cuck. He got married to a whitewashed western currywhore, who for some reason, could not stand my mom and my whole family, because we are "too indian". We have almost no relation with that fucking family. He became a slave to his whore wife. That moron curry cuck reproduced another child 2 years ago that we did know nothing of, most probably his whore wife does not want us see the child or some other shit. I came to know about it from another source but did not tell this to my mother.

Anyway, all things aside, I sent him a mail about my father's sickness. Today we are going to bury him, but that cuck brother still did not give us any response. Looks like we need go to graveyard without him.

My dad was blackpilled as fuck, he influenced me to see this shitty world with his eyes.

Remove cucks, remove roastbeef.

May Allah shelter him in heaven.
I'm sorry bro

Death to Cucks.

indeed a cuck brother

my condolences

no respect or sympathy for you brother. if you let a woman control you like that, you earned it by being a beta male

My condolonces brah...and fuck your brother. Cucks will be cucks what can you do?

Your brother as I would eloquently put it "got his balls ripped out" by his whore wife. A fate arguably worse than inceldom, due to the impending divorce rape you'll have when it leaves within a few years after cheating on you.

Last edited:
I'm sorry for loss.

My condolences man

My condolences to you my brother.

My condolences.

Ah shit, I'm sorry for your loss, it's moment like these when people's true colours come to show.

RIP. What an honorless brother you have. I am sorry for your loss in both ways.

I hope my brother doesn't grow up to be a cuck
Also my condolences

Your brother as I would eloquently put it "got his balls ripped out" by his white wife. A fate arguably worse than inceldom, due to the impending divorce rape you'll have when it leaves within a few years after cheating on you.
She is not white, she's a deluded whitewashed currywhore who thinks she's white.

She is not white, she's a deluded whitewashed currywhore who thinks she's white.
Damn autocorrect, meant to write "whore"
Though judging from your posts she does think that she has the value of a white female.

Damn autocorrect, meant to write "whore"
Though judging from your posts she does think that she has the value of a white female.

You are on the spot boyo.

Sorry to hear that man. My condolences. I hate currybitches especially the Western ones. I hope that currybitch rots in hell. Your brother is a ultimate cuckold.

Sorry to hear that man. My condolences. I hate currybitches especially the Western ones. I hope that currybitch rots in hell. Your brother is a ultimate cuckold.

Yup western bred whitewashed currybitches are the worst, I am actually waiting for my brother to get divorce raped by that whore, would be a really nice thing to watch.
no respect or sympathy for you brother. if you let a woman control you like that, you earned it by being a beta male

> curry
> a male with intact balls

pick one.
My condolonces brah...and fuck your brother. Cucks will be cucks what can you do?

Cucks are on the rise, beware of the cucks, they are cumming for you.

Last edited:
Can't blame someone for trying to rid all Indians from their life, tbh.

Cuck probably posts on cucktears about how racist we are but he's okay with his whitewashed whore.

How can you not feel sad?

Anyway hope he's in a better place

Sorry for the loss, death to all cucks.

And to the fucking whores that enslave them.

Msg me if you feel like it.

Can't blame someone for trying to rid all Indians from their life, tbh.
Yea, but that whore's an indian herself, so she should fucking kill herself first.
How can you not feel sad?

Anyway hope he's in a better place

I don't feel anything any more, except regret.

@chudur-budur Condolonces man, how old are u btw?

Condolences mate. That’s such a shit situation to be in.

“better incel than cuck”

I'm sorry for your loss. Your brother sounds like a real cuck piece of shit. Also sucks that you couldn't bury your father where you really wanted to.

sorry about your dad, also it sucks your brother is a cuck.

Lmao Curry self hatred is truly legendary
I can't imagine feeling so subhuman 24/7 that you actually develop a complex about it.
Nature is a cruel sonofabitch.

[Moment of silence of for your father...]
May he be raised to Svarga and experience the joy of heavenly curry kingship.
Allahu Akbar

May your dad rest in peace, and I hope your cuck brother gets his balls kicked off by his whore wife.

Condolences bhai, glad your baap was blackpilled.

Currywhores in the west act like they come from the ghetto. Golddiggers at best.

What a cunt, she prob doesn’t What him to attend the funeral to prevent him from becoming depressed and temporary stop working, which stops her flow of Beta bux

May allah grant him jannah.

Btw, you should find a nice black bull for your cuck brother, a 9" black dick will give both your brother and his whore some good support.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back