Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Today my mum talked to me about why I have never had a gf and the females she tried to arrange all reject me.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I had a bad day at work, so I was in general pissed off about it and about life in general. When this happens I make autistic noises and punch a punching bag in the backyard (I pretend it is my previous roastie manager who fired me).

She said that I am too cautious about everything and am scared of talking to foids. This was based on feedback she received from the last foid she tried to arrange (JFL, just like a job interview). The foid said that I am too shy and autistic essentially. The foid was a typical foid, hardly said anything and I did 90% of the talking. So the foid was of course full of shit. My looks were of course the issue but I cannot say that to my mum.

It sucks being an incel but then I also get shit for it. Even when I am not pissed off about being an incel.

jfl

"muh personality" is the biggest cope ever

I had a bad day at work, so I was in general pissed off about it and about life in general. When this happens I make autistic noises and punch a punching bag in the backyard (I pretend it is my previous roastie manager who fired me).

She said that I am too cautious about everything and am scared of talking to foids. This was based on feedback she received from the last foid she tried to arrange (JFL, just like a job interview). The foid said that I am too shy and autistic essentially. The foid was a typical foid, hardly said anything and I did 90% of the talking. So the foid was of course full of shit. My looks were of course the issue but I cannot say that to my mum.

It sucks being an incel but then I also get shit for it. Even when I am not pissed off about being an incel.

probably wouldve been more successful if you hung and punched the foid in your backyard instead of the bag.
dead serious, they are attracted to violence.

jfl that sounds horrible, to fail even with arranged marriage.

Wtf I didnt no arraigne marriage had looks invovled its over, try and get a foid from curryland not american

Brutal.
I wish my mom would try to arrange dates for me.

probably wouldve been more successful if you hung and punched the foid in your backyard instead of the bag.
dead serious, they are attracted to violence.

jfl that sounds horrible, to fail even with arranged marriage.

Yeah bro, it sucks when you even fail at the guaranteed way of getting a foid.
Wtf I didnt no arraigne marriage had looks invovled its over, try and get a foid from curryland not american

times have changed, foids can reject you based on looks in arranged marriage now. Everything is cucked
Brutal.
I wish my mom would try to arrange dates for me.

It was stressful as fuck. It was a blind date with a foid who you know with a 99% chance will not like you. The foid saying almost nothing made it worse.

So you carried the entire conversation but she just told your mom you were a useless sperg and your mom believed it and blamed you for it :feelsseriously:

Mogs me at arranged dates.

Lifefuel that your mum is arrangemaxxing you.

the nature was on a break when it decided to create foid's brain

She said that I am too cautious about everything and am scared of talking to foids. This was based on feedback she received from the last foid she tried to arrange (JFL, just like a job interview). The foid said that I am too shy and autistic essentially. The foid was a typical foid, hardly said anything and I did 90% of the talking.
The foid obviously didn't want to even meet with you. Arrange marriage doesn't work when foids know that there is actually such thing as dating for sexual attraction rather than having a date arranged by your parents to see how you bond with a foid.

The foid was a typical foid, hardly said anything and I did 90% of the talking.
This is me. It is always me who initiates everything and has to talk the most. But when I don't initiate, despite them not doing so either, it's always me who is the 'shy' and 'awkward' one. Why not them?

It was stressful as fuck. It was a blind date with a foid who you know with a 99% chance will not like you. The foid saying almost nothing made it worse.
Was it your moms idea or did you ask her to arrange a date for you?
Also from where does she pick up these foids?

The foid obviously didn't want to even meet with you. Arrange marriage doesn't work when foids know that there is actually such thing as dating for sexual attraction rather than having a date arranged by your parents to see how you bond with a foid.

The first thing the foid said when we met was that it is meeting other friends afterwards and can't stay long. JFL, wouldn't say that to a white Chad.
Was it your moms idea or did you ask her to arrange a date for you?
Also from where does she pick up these foids?

It was her idea because I am an oldcel and guys my age are meant to be married. I have no idea how she got the foid, probably networked with other currys to find an eligible female.

The first thing the foid said when we met was that it is meeting other friends afterwards and can't stay long. JFL, wouldn't say that to a white Chad.
tbh arrange marriage might sound like a good deal but this is just the start of cold and disorderly kind of behavior to you. A foid forced to be with you will probably wear you down over time with such kind of unethusiastic behavior. She's likely to cope by eating a lot of food, being irritable at you randomly and barking orders at you and complaining when she feels like.
Sex will probably be just as unenthusiastic and with her frowning in disdain at you the whole time.
Let's not forget the possibility of her divorcing you eventually: getting an arranged marriage is no guarantee of the foid staying with you for life.

It was her idea because I am an oldcel and guys my age are meant to be married. I have no idea how she got the foid, probably networked with other currys to find an eligible female.
Lucky you.

If I were to suggest a novel thing: if your parents could find a foid of some other race who somehow was brainwashed into thinking arranged marriage is quirky and interesting rather than an obvious shackle like curry foids do maybe that foid would be a lot more enthusiastic to enter into such an arranged marriage with you.
I mean think about it, arranged marriage is almost between curry males and curry foids but not usually between curry males and non curry foids. They could find it exotic if you were to (again very unlikely) catch their interest in such a thing. Just a thought.

tbh arrange marriage might sound like a good deal but this is just the start of cold and disorderly kind of behavior to you. A foid forced to be with you will probably wear you down over time with such kind of unethusiastic behavior. She's likely to cope by eating a lot of food, being irritable at you randomly and barking orders at you and complaining when she feels like.
Sex will probably be just as unenthusiastic and with her frowning in disdain at you the whole time.
Let's not forget the possibility of her divorcing you eventually: getting an arranged marriage is no guarantee of the foid staying with you for life.

Yeah, this foid definitely didn't like me but it also said that it wants to go vegetarian and is lactose intolerant. Would have been terrible even if it did like me (as a beta bux) so I'm not really that fussed about it.

If I were to suggest a novel thing: if your parents could find a foid of some other race who somehow was brainwashed into thinking arranged marriage is quirky and interesting rather than an obvious shackle like curry foids do maybe that foid would be a lot more enthusiastic to enter into such an arranged marriage with you.
I mean think about it, arranged marriage is almost between curry males and curry foids but not usually between curry males and non curry foids. They could find it exotic if you were to (again very unlikely) catch their interest in such a thing. Just a thought.

I highly doubt that they would do that. They want a Muslim and my species of curry. The most they would be happy with is another type of curry and Muslim. Also they get foids through networking, I don't think they know any Muslims of other races so I really doubt arranged marriage with another race is even possible.

Yeah, this foid definitely didn't like me but it also said that it wants to go vegetarian and is lactose intolerant. Would have been terrible even it did like me (as a beta bux) so I'm not really that fussed about it.
They're all vegan and into yoga to put on a show for chad. Meanwhile if they reluctantly agreed to be with you they'd become fat sitting on the couch watching soap operas and complaining that their marriage is dead in a sarcastic tone. Oh wait that was more the 80s to 2000s. Yeah arranged marriage even if the foid accepts is not going to be easy for you. You'll probably miss your freedom.
You now have a deadbedroom, chores and having to listen to her nagging in addition to having to work to provide for her and still no guarantee she won't be unloyal and stray.

I highly doubt that they would do that. They want a Muslim and my species of curry. The most they would be happy with is another type of curry and Muslim. Also they get foids through networking, I don't think they know any Muslims of other races so I really doubt arranged marriage with another race is even possible.
Seems curry parents just can't realize how much curry foids despise curry males in general. You are literally better off trying to get an arrangement with a shy black muslim foid. Every argument, fight, debate, putdown you get into with a curry foid will sting more since you are a curry male because you will know it is a foid of your own race that is rejecting you and the idea of being with you.
While with a black muslim foid you wouldn't feel the sting of such actions even if the foid showed reluctance and unenthusiasm.

I'm ded srs about looking at the option of trying to get your parents to arrange a date with a black muslim foid. Though it's rare if there's anyone that gives curry males a chance it's black foids. I saw it all the time for tall normie curries in college.
White foids in comparison are going to only be in it for the short term exotic factor and such an arrangement won't last long.

Boomers don't understand that everything has completely changed since they were young.

For example from my highschool graduating class, 20 years later 40-50% of the girls are single and childless, and most of those have been single the vast majority of that time.

They have zero interest in sex and zero interest in marriarge.. unless it was to a Chad so they could show off. Even though they are Beckies because of female delusions they all think they are 7/10+'s.

I made normies go apeshit when I said ok if these girls really are as hot as they say, then why were they not able to get a Chad? I mean the actual Stacies in my grade did marry Chads and they have nice families now.

I made normies go apeshit when I said ok if these girls really are as hot as they say, then why were they not able to get a Chad? I mean the actual Stacies in my grade did marry Chads and they have nice families now.
You said nothing wrong imo. It's only logical that if a foid can't get a chad to easily commit to her to assume she probably isn't a stacy.

Seems curry parents just can't realize how much curry foids despise curry males in general. You are literally better off trying to get an arrangement with a shy black muslim foid. Every argument, fight, debate, putdown you get into with a curry foid will sting more since you are a curry male because you will know it is a foid of your own race that is rejecting you and the idea of being with you.
While with a black muslim foid you wouldn't feel the sting of such actions even if the foid showed reluctance and unenthusiasm.

I'm ded srs about looking at the option of trying to get your parents to arrange a date with a black muslim foid. Though it's rare if there's anyone that gives curry males a chance it's black foids. I saw it all the time for tall normie curries in college.
White foids in comparison are going to only be in it for the short term exotic factor and such an arrangement won't last long.

The only issue with a black foid is that currys are super racist and my parents got mugged by blacks before in the USA. I wouldn't mind a black foid though but I think it would be over for my half curry half black son.

based

You said nothing wrong imo. It's only logical that if a foid can't get a chad to easily commit to her to assume she probably isn't a stacy.

A normie was saying that this girl in his family a cousin was waiting to find a really handsome interesting man(even though she is in her mid-30's).

I said she might be above average but she must not be Stacy tier, or else she would have simply married a Chad. He was all butthurt and angry and saying that she just hasn't found the right one yet, but she is so beautiful, etc.

But I said something that is a main theme of this year for me.. reality tells the truth, not theories or opinions... even if the most prestigious person is telling the theory. The proof that a woman can get a handsome Chad to marry her is when she marries a handsome Chad. If she has been trying for 15 years unsuccessfully that should tell you something.

But it was just so outside his paradigm that normies get angry right on that, then add in cousin. Other normies were getting angry too, because even though they at best have slept with Beckies they all want to claim those girls are Stacies.

The only issue with a black foid is that currys are super racist and my parents got mugged by blacks before in the USA. I wouldn't mind a black foid though but I think it would be over for my half curry half black son.
Half curry half black is more like west indies phenotype right? I think west indies do better than pure curry so I don't necessarily think so.
It's unfortunate that a lot of curry parents are very racist. They are so racist that they consider a white man having sex and moving in with their daughter to be a thing to be proud of ngl
A lot of curry parents encourage curry foids to seek white males. The stereotype about curry parents wanting their daughters to marry curry males is overblown because a lot of curry parents are white worshiping themselves.

A normie was saying that this girl in his family a cousin was waiting to find a really handsome interesting man(even though she is in her mid-30's).

I said she might be above average but she must not be Stacy tier, or else she would have simply married a Chad. He was all butthurt and angry and saying that she just hasn't found the right one yet, but she is so beautiful, etc.

But I said something that is a main theme of this year for me.. reality tells the truth, not theories or opinions... even if the most prestigious person is telling the theory. The proof that a woman can get a handsome Chad to marry her is when she marries a handsome Chad. If she has been trying for 15 years unsuccessfully that should tell you something.

But it was just so outside his paradigm that normies get angry right on that, then add in cousin. Other normies were getting angry too, because even though they at best have slept with Beckies they all want to claim those girls are Stacies.
Didn't think of the underline in this situation you recalled but that's a great point. Explains why a lot of redditors besides being thirsty overrate foids.

Here is another hard hitting reality that low-tier normies especially get very angry at.

If 40-50% of the girls from my highschool graduating class are still single and childless 20 years later it IS reasonable to assume that 40-50% of men find themselves in the situation.

They were all like 'thats not true', 'its not that simple'.. 'I know this one girl who disproves what you said..' Actually it is that simple.

if an unattractive curry can't even arrangemarriagemaxx what is there left for them tbh, life fucking sucks.

Here is another hard hitting reality that low-tier normies especially get very angry at.

If 40-50% of the girls from my highschool graduating class are still single and childless 20 years later it IS reasonable to assume that 40-50% of men find themselves in the situation.

They were all like 'thats not true', 'its not that simple'.. 'I know this one girl who disproves what you said..' Actually it is that simple.
if an unattractive curry can't even arrangemarriagemaxx what is there left for them tbh, life fucking sucks.
Arranged marriage and betabuxxing in general is a shit ton of work for very little reward like maybe monthly at best unenthusiastic sex in the long term. You are probably mostly preoccupied with chores, listening to the foid you married yell orders at you or direct her ire and frustrations at you, the foid demanding you take care of her when she feels even slightly ill.

There's a reason a lot of men in betabuxxing marriages are miserable.

Half curry half black is more like west indies phenotype right? I think west indies do better than pure curry so I don't necessarily think so.
It's unfortunate that a lot of curry parents are very racist. They are so racist that they consider a white man having sex and moving in with their daughter to be a thing to be proud of ngl
A lot of curry parents encourage curry foids to seek white males. The stereotype about curry parents wanting their daughters to marry curry males is overblown because a lot of curry parents are white worshiping themselves.

Yeah, my sister has a 6'4" white Belgian converting to Islam. Parents are okay with that.

literally nothing JFL. I cannot get a foid for myself and cannot arrange. There is literally no avenue left JFL.

Yeah, my sister has a 6'4" white Belgian converting to Islam. Parents are okay with that.
So much for foids like Lily Singh complaining and making a big deal about their parents wanting her to marry an Indian man on her youtube videos. For every Indian parent like that there is an Indian parent that is more than happy that their daughter is seeking a white man instead of an Indian man.

literally nothing JFL. I cannot get a foid for myself and cannot arrange. There is literally no avenue left JFL.

They probably fucked before marriage and everything. The converting is just for show.

So much for foids like Lily Singh complaining and making a big deal about their parents wanting her to marry an Indian man on her youtube videos. For every Indian parent like that there is an Indian parent that is more than happy that their daughter is seeking a white man instead of an Indian man.

I never knew she did that, what a fucking whore. I think she frequently complains about racism against currys as well. Typical hypocrite currywhore.

They probably fucked before marriage and everything. The converting is just for show.

Yeah I know, it is suifuel thinking about it. He tried to talk to me once, I gave one word answers and ran away.

I never knew she did that, what a fucking whore. I think she frequently complains about racism against currys as well. Typical hypocrite currywhore.

Yeah I know, it is suifuel thinking about it. He tried to talk to me once, I gave one word answers and ran away.

That's what happens in most relationships with muslim foids and non muslim white men. They are whores, but they want their family to approve of him so they get him to convert just for show.

this is why i have only worked construction with sweaty old boomers

this is why i have only worked construction with sweaty old boomers

I am horrible at anything physical (or non-physical really). When we did woodwork in high school, I spent a whole one hour lesson sawing a plank of wood. Most guys did it in 10 minutes.

What the fuck is wrong with you lol, your mother arranges femoids for you?

I am horrible at anything physical (or non-physical really). When we did woodwork in high school, I spent a whole one hour lesson sawing a plank of wood. Most guys did it in 10 minutes.
I am pretty shit at it too. I am always in fear of getting fired. Well when I was employed since I've been laid off for months. I am not sure I can do anything.

What the fuck is wrong with you lol, your mother arranges femoids for you?

I mean, I can't get a femoid myself and a 28 year old unmarried kissless virgin is an embarrassment across the planet.

I mean, I can't get a femoid myself and a 28 year old unmarried kissless virgin is an embarrassment across the planet.
Where do you live, boyo?

Man, my parents have no clue about my inceldom. :feelskek:

Curry foids are not allowed to reject on looks I thought, and if u are foreign surely you will have your pick of the honeys, so just get a hot Punjabi / Kashmiri girl arranged and be done?

Also what is stopping you telling your mum about the blackpill and that you are physically too low value to get a real girl? She's your mother she has to accept u

OP at least your parents don't think you're gay

Foids love getting beaten by chad.

Where do you live, boyo?

Man, my parents have no clue about my inceldom. :feelskek:
I live in Chadstralia
Curry foids are not allowed to reject on looks I thought, and if u are foreign surely you will have your pick of the honeys, so just get a hot Punjabi / Kashmiri girl arranged and be done?

Also what is stopping you telling your mum about the blackpill and that you are physically too low value to get a real girl? She's your mother she has to accept u

JFL, Punjabis and Kashmiris look down on my kind. My mother is bluepilled and says looks don’t matter.