Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Today was a good day

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Today was the best day I've had in a long time. It was good yet so simple. Every weekend I go to visit my my mom and I usually don't do much just browsing online while my mom watches old movies and Korean dramas. She's really into them. She doesn't know how to use Netflix so she has an old dvd and I usually buy her entire doramas so she can entertain herself. I don't like those things cause they're really girly. Plus suifuel for single men like me. But today she was watching one about a ghost hotel or something that looked really funny. So, I've decided to watch it with her. It barely had any romance and it was very funny cause the guy was given the power to see ghost and they scared the hell out of it. It was more comedy that scary. So we watched it together drinking tons of coffee and patisseries, while I was joking about the stupid faces the actors made and my mom couldn't stop laughing. We spent the whole day watching it till we almost finish the whole season. We will finish it the next weekend. I think I've haven't laughed so much in months till today. It was good and refreshing to forget about the pain and misery that is in my life for some hour just by watching a stupid Korean drama while drinking coffee with mom.

Sounds like you had a good time, however short it was. Good for you, dude :)

Good for you.
At least you had a normal day for once.

Glad you had a good day, OP.

YoU ArEn'T EnTiTlEd To GooD dAyS iNkWeLL :soy::soy::soy:

This is why I browse Incels.co

We all gon make it OP.