Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Today was given good advice from normie: get interpersonal skills

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
It unironically can be improved to some extent, and unironically had some inprovement of interpersonal skills, after lonely teen years. But dear normies, now telll, how to do this today, when teen girls of this new generation are absolutely unfriendly teletubbies, and teen boys also no much better, and that that is thorwing all interpersonal skillmaxxing advancement back. So how to do interpersonal skillmaxxing under those conditions, tell me, normies. Roastie females are boring, do not want to have business with them, and what about elder men - they either various kinds of incels, who not very helpful in searching for waifu, or cucks, who simping for old ugly roasties, so those not even unhelpful in social advancement, but even friendship with them becomes impossible, as they feel insulted by my MGTOW and incel ideologies, or trying to "save" me from them, what I refuse, because better to be alone, than cuck, who commiting to old ugly raosties. For sake of friendship, I even can tolerate men being cucks, but they do not tolerate me for refusing to become cuck

No interpersonal skills for ur face

Don’t have any skills

Being targeted for harassment and mocked doesn't help someone with their social skills (unless they enjoy being publicly humiliated and embarrassed.)