Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Today was horrible, worse than I imagined

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I thought Valentine’s Day would go smoothly maybe just get some candy and that be it. No.

Was fine until the office Stacy walks around with a bag of trinkets asking each employee how many kids or grandkids they have. It was a little valentine gift for them to take home to the kiddos. When she gets to me she doesn’t even ask if I have kids, just goes here happy Valentine’s Day and gives me one. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

then a girl in my department gets flowers delivered from secret cuck admirer. She’s like tee hee I don’t have boyfriend who could it be from? Now for the remainder of the day every cuck and roastie who walks past her desk has to comment.

im now safely home and will not leave the house until morning when I go gymcel.

so people at the office knows about your situation ? brutal man,if it was me i would rather if she didn't talk to me at all, you should have asked for a day off.
I’m not sure how she knew I had no kids. I told another girl previously that I wasn’t married but said nothing about kids. At that moment I wished I was in IT with the other incels but I’m in the sex haver office.

I’m not sure how she knew I had no kids. I told another girl previously that I wasn’t married but said nothing about kids. At that moment I wished I was in IT with the other incels but I’m in the sex haver office.
they talk a lot and probably assume

then a girl in my department gets flowers delivered from secret cuck admirer.
They would do this every year at my old high school, it was complete hell.

they talk a lot and probably assume
Yes that’s the only explanation. I have talked to this girl very little and for a fact know I have never told her if I have or don’t have kids. Yet she was sure enough she didn’t even ask.

Yeah that's a rough day man. Next year call in sick. Fuck that shit.

I stocked up on food and alcohol yesterday so I wouldn't have to go outside today.

I ran out of alcohol at 3 pm.. it's been rough

Next yar send YOURSELF a delivery of something nice... From admirer...

Next yar send YOURSELF a delivery of something nice... From admirer...
Wouldn’t that be great revenge? Now I would get all the attention!

Wouldn’t that be great revenge? Now I would get all the attention!
Sure! Why not? Maybe on some other day. Just out of the blue have a "singing telegram" sent to yourself. Maybe a "thanks for last night" gift? ...

Whatever bumps up your status. That you can successfully lie about...