Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Today's the day Sony will show more of PS5 and share info, will you watch their presentation?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
You do know that PS5 will have more power than PCs that will have GPUs more expensive than PS5?
Sure but I can just use my current pc and just stuff in a newer GPU that is probably better for the same price give or take a year. With a console I am just stuck with the same thing for 6 years.

Sure but I can just use my current pc and just stuff in a newer GPU that is probably better for the same price give or take a year. With a console I am just stuck with the same thing for 6 years.
What's your current PC? There won't be any new cards in a year and PS5 will outpace the next ones in the same price range as well, console specs don't age as PC parts do, devs make more use out of them. And by that time, there will be PS5 Pro, even cheaper than the next GPUs. PC gaming is dying pretty much.

What's your current PC? There won't be any new cards in a year and PS5 will outpace the next ones in the same price range as well, console specs don't age as PC parts do, devs make more use out of them. And by that time, there will be PS5 Pro, even cheaper than the next GPUs.
It’s a i7(8thgen?) For me even a 1080 is enough since I don’t care much for new releases. and I think it will be enough for me for another 3 years.

Also you have to deal with playstations censorship since they moved the HQ to US.

PC gaming is dying pretty much.
Unless you only mean the US, that is debatable. There are more people that would rather just play on a toaster than pay another $500

im hyped for the new final fantasy game and a few other ps5 games even though i only have a pc. i mean i can still play them when they finally get put on steam.

Additional 100 for an optical drive :feelsseriously:

No cause consoles still don’t have native M&KB-support. Windows simply mogs every OS in existence.

Additional 100 for an optical drive :feelsseriously:
Good luck paying for digital games top prices for years instead of lower prices for used and even new games that are on disks. Also no borrowing, no used games, no selling, etc. You will get the 100 back in no time with the drive version.

Good luck paying for digital games top prices for years instead of lower prices for used and even new games that are on disks. Also no borrowing, no used games, no selling, etc. You will get the 100 back in no time with the drive version.
Im more of a physical guy but somehow the digital games have outnumbered my physical ones. They r really pushing going digital, there's like a sale every 1-2 mnths n the prices mog physical copies.

Im more of a physical guy but somehow the digital games have outnumbered my physical ones. They r really pushing going digital, there's like a sale every 1-2 mnths n the prices mog physical copies.
Yes but those games are old and smaller. The AA/AAA segment rules with physical sales. Btw. merely 0.6% of people pre ordered PS5 Digital compared to 99.4% pre orders for the one with the disk drive LOL.
Massive cope.
RTX 3080 plays borderlands at 4K in 60fps with dips below it. PS5 and XSX will play it at 4K, 60fps. 3080 alone is 675 euro where I live, add to that all the other components (around 1K to match the GPU), PS5 and XSX will be 499 Euro. There's no comparison. No wonder this generation saw the biggest drop in GPU sales in decade+.

Last edited: