Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toilet asked my chad fish to come over and fuck her while I talked with her for just one day

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
:feelsrope: I’m legit gonna stop chadfishing I cant deal with this any more a irl chad I know posted like a video of him on his snap story and it was public so every one couldnsee it and then some random chick added him and talked with him and they smash the same night. Fuck this shit no one tries to debunk this shit All these chads get pussy on demand while I can’t even hold a girls hand

:worryfeels:

New discovery

degenerates gonna be degenerates

Chad fishing seems painful

Yeah not sure why incels are subjecting themselves to that. We already know Chads can get laid whenever they want.

“Just treat her with respect bro, have a good personality bro. trust me, she’ll come around eventually. Whats that, shes fucking chad? Dont worry bro, its just a shit test. Hold frame man and she’ll come crawling back to you in no time!” :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

“Just treat her with respect bro, have a good personality bro. trust me, she’ll come around eventually. Whats that, shes fucking chad? Dont worry bro, its just a shit test. Hold frame man and she’ll come crawling back to you in no time!” :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
God I wish this was true :cryfeels:

"it's your personality, bro"

:feelskek:

That's why I never bother to chadfish it's just suifuel.

I've done Chadfishing once. 80 matches in one single day and I wasn't even swiping. Chads truly live in a different dimension

Chadfish her and make go to a bunch of stores, or get a bunch of toilets to meet up in the middle of nowhere to waste there time and message all of them that your coming and make them wait for hours

Sexual inequality is rife.