Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Toilet fucks her boyfriends chad friend & gets pregnant after knowing him for only a few hours

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
JFL. So this toilet is already in a LTR with her high tier normie boyfriend and wants to marry him. His chad friend comes to visit for one day and after being left alone with him for only a few hours she fucks him on the sofa and is pregnant with his chad offspring.

Also JFL at how easily she got pregnant with his powerful chad sperm. Most couples have to try for months before achieving pregnancy but his Olympic swimmer sperm fly up her cervix in nanoseconds and crack into her egg with no effort. Of course, they were given a 10 inch headstart from his gargantuan chad penis.

Also JFL at how the agony aunt then advises her to basically keep the baby by telling her it’s probably her boyfriends (she obviously knows it’s not since she never fucks him). They don’t want to see a chad baby get aborted because it is every toilets duty to ensure the maximum number of chads survive.

There you go boyos, even if you were a 7/10 this is what you get from life.

“I love my partner and his mate values his friendship too much to hurt him.”

Clearly not if you decided to fuck each other on his sofa you fucking whore.

A toilet will never abort Chad's baby because its her primary biological drive to reproduce with Chad at all costs. This overrides all other considerations. It doesnt even matter if she will get dumped by her beta, or if she will be poor or single. As long as her children have Chad's DNA and are attractive she knows they will be successful and she has fulfilled her biological purpose as a mother.

Whore gets what she deserves hopefully.

What a fucking whore

Revolting, but that is everyday here in the West.

He should consider himself lucky that the dog didn't joined in as well and the whore got pregnant with a chimera or whatever the fuck pops out from all that degeneracy.

Foids fuck more dogs here in the West than muslims fuck goats in the Middle East.
A toilet will never abort Chad's baby because its her primary biological drive to reproduce with Chad at all costs. This overrides all other considerations. It doesnt even matter if she will get dumped by her beta, or if she will be poor or single. As long as her children have Chad's DNA and are attractive she knows they will be successful and she has fulfilled her biological purpose as a mother.

Hope her “boyfriend” goes ER on her tbh

Hilarious that guys still LTR these cum dumpsters.

Be very wary of trying to pass off a baby as his when actually it is his mate’s. That’s a dangerous secret to try to keep.
Jfl, she's not even saying "Tell him the truth", she's just saying be careful.

Lmao she just ruined relations of all of them

How completely unexpected!

Male friendship, or bromance, is utter BS. One whiff of pussy, and all men turn into Cable and Able

This is what awaits you if you ascend as a sub-8 male.

Islam might be right about women.

I'd kill them both.

Does she have any loyalty?

Lmao you guys lapping these fake news. Come on, if there isn't any proof than it's fake. The basic rule of internet. Also not clicking that link cuz water is wet. And hoes gonna hoe

Dear Deidre "problem" column has always been about toilets bragging. Same old fucking Chad's best friend, claiming they have more than one Chad in their life or some toilet wife saying she's fucking her personal trainer behind her 23 year old husbands back.

Toilets gonna toilet.

Either that or its some delusional psycho foid living out her hallucinations- aka "larping".

Not a hint of shame either. It's over for lovely, kind non-gorgeous non-chads

JFL. So this toilet is already in a LTR with her high tier normie boyfriend and wants to marry him. His chad friend comes to visit for one day and after being left alone with him for only a few hours she fucks him on the sofa and is pregnant with his chad offspring.

Also JFL at how easily she got pregnant with his powerful chad sperm. Most couples have to try for months before achieving pregnancy but his Olympic swimmer sperm fly up her cervix in nanoseconds and crack into her egg with no effort. Of course, they were given a 10 inch headstart from his gargantuan chad penis.

Also JFL at how the agony aunt then advises her to basically keep the baby by telling her it’s probably her boyfriends (she obviously knows it’s not since she never fucks him). They don’t want to see a chad baby get aborted because it is every toilets duty to ensure the maximum number of chads survive.

There you go boyos, even if you were a 7/10 this is what you get from life.

Women cheat all the time they just don’t get caught

HOLY BASED IS SHIT THIS!

Imagine being a woman, all you have to do is not to cheat.
And you still fucking fail

Don't try if she has a boyfriend bro! Women are loyal...

Another stupid cope debunked. If you are attractive enough, females will simply forget their boyfriends and jump on you.

Oh look, UK, an absolute shithole full of deceitful scum.

A woman's pregnancy odds are based on how into her partner she is, if she's got an attractive man fucking her she goes into heat & the "her cervix lowered" trope seen in hentai kicks in. She's more receptive to pregnancy.

2 thousand years ago, we stoned women for doing this. Where have these days gone?

2 thousand years ago, we stoned women for doing this. Where have these days gone?
men have lost their tesosterone, lost their masculinity all for pursuit of imaginary money which is hoarded by likes, WASPs and various other parasites

Of course she’s pregnant

Who are these "friends" man?? Wow, fuck your friends wife at his house. Lol at normie friendships.

Oh look, UK, an absolute shithole full of deceitful scum.

A woman's pregnancy odds are based on how into her partner she is, if she's got an attractive man fucking her she goes into heat & the "her cervix lowered" trope seen in hentai kicks in. She's more receptive to pregnancy.
is there scientific proof for this claim? just curious. I've also heard they get pregnant easier via rape

is there scientific proof for this claim? just curious. I've also heard they get pregnant easier via rape
Not exactly what you asked for but in a pinch:

Skimming the titles the consensus is that women are more into sex with new partners, will probably give off signs of being more down to fuck during estrous cycles than any other time, why? Hormones raging at their hardest & deep down she knows she wants the better genetics & will openly pursue said man, when she's calmed down (no different than when a man is rock hard & after thinks why did I lust after that once he's shot his load & the head upstairs in in control again) she'll go back to her more reliable slave betabuxxer giving her the lifestyle she wants. One to fuck, one to cuck for bucks.

The pregnancy via rape is the bodies response from eons ago telling her this man is the one that beat the other men therefore best genetics so I'll take his seed, no different than when male animals fight for the right to mate. Her brain can't understand what's going on but her body knows the truth. You propose this theory to normies & you're a monster but then can the average person explain DNA or every aspect of how a human is wired & limited by our genetics, no? Then fuck them, their opinion is irrelevant & fueled by bias rather than cold hard facts. They're being subjective over objective & there ain't no room for that in the science of life & creation. We've been around fucking & bringing babies into the world long before a code of laws was created telling us that a woman decides who she lets inside her. Ya think biology suddenly respects a red light as you're meant to stop now?

Last edited:
Second paragraph sounds borderline gay

Dave Chapelle talked about this, I believe

Not exactly what you asked for but in a pinch:

Skimming the titles the consensus is that women are more into sex with new partners, will probably give off signs of being more down to fuck during estrous cycles than any other time, why? Hormones raging at their hardest & deep down she knows she wants the better genetics & will openly pursue said man, when she's calmed down (no different than when a man is rock hard & after thinks why did I lust after that once he's shot his load & the head upstairs in in control again) she'll go back to her more reliable slave betabuxxer giving her the lifestyle she wants. One to fuck, one to cuck for bucks.

The pregnancy via rape is the bodies response from eons ago telling her this man is the one that beat the other men therefore best genetics so I'll take his seed, no different than when male animals fight for the right to mate. Her brain can't understand what's going on but her body knows the truth. You propose this theory to normies & you're a monster but then can the average person explain DNA or every aspect of how a human is wired & limited by our genetics, no? Then fuck them, their opinion is irrelevant & fueled by bias rather than cold hard facts. They're being subjective over objective & there ain't no room for that in the science of life & creation. We've been around fucking & bringing babies into the world long before a code of laws was created telling us that a woman decides who she lets inside her. Ya think biology suddenly respects a red light as you're meant to stop now?

I always knew the thing about rape making pregnancy easier, hence why I never gave a shit about things like marital rape or having concubines/slave. Like you say, a man raping a women tells her body he is superior to her, which makes her desire his genes. It's an act of dominance, simply put. What matters is if she's taken care of by the man afterwards. Although I guess some level of consent on her part would also be necassary, just for the sake of stablizing society and preventing mass rapes.

Tell me about it. Propose any biological realities over how reproduction works, or how men can benefit by exploiting certain biological quirks, and you get called a creep. FFS, my recent ban on THIS SITE was for this exact reason, the fact that I was pointing out that seducing younger girls leads to a higher chance of reproductive success, even if you're relatively unattractive, which is why age of marriage was as low as 7 a mere 100 yrs ago.

Don't get me wrong, its not like I'm approving of rape, molestation, or w/e. Not all instincts are good, and many do need to be controlled. Arguing that because we have an instinct, that it is then justified to act on it is misplaced, as many instincts are dangerous. The desire to murder being one of them. Though other instincts can be good, such as the natural instinct of believeing in a higher divine power. Though coming up with an effective system that strikes a good balance between allowing a society to be stable but also express their natural urge to reproduce is necassary.

Cheating needs to be illegal