Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Toilet overflowed, the entire bathroom is contaminated now

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I dont even know what to do

This happened yesterday evening basically I took a shit, used way too much toilet paper which ended up clogging the toilet

Now when that happens you just give it some time so the toilet paper becomes soaked and easy to rip next time you flush but I was on my phone and just kept flushing ASAP until I heard the water splash and then I look and fuck its overflowing

While clean that water was in contact with my shit and I was lucky that the carpet that I have in the bathroom for when its cold to put my feet on or when I get out of the shower absorbed most of it

How the fuck do I clean this up porperly

I just ended up spraying a bunch of dish soap and then mopping it until there was foam everywhere and then threw away the rug and the mop but it still feels fucking disgusting

Is that enough? It doesnt smell weird since the water was mostly clear but when you think about potential microscopic shit particles floating I dont know

Every time you flush microscopic shit particles fly all over the bathroom.

Just wipe the floor with a mop and bleach theory sounds like it would help

2250.jpg

Plungermaxx next time instead of flushing repeatedly tbh

Every time you flush microscopic shit particles fly all over the bathroom.

Just wipe the floor with a mop and bleach theory sounds like it would help

Can I use bleach now? I had none at home so I just used dish soap last night and I heard mixing bleach + dish soap produces some toxic gas

Just clean up the shit.

Can I use bleach now? I had none at home so I just used dish soap last night and I heard mixing bleach + dish soap produces some toxic gas
You can bleach anytime, just make sure you dilute it at the correct ratio

Wow, you gotta train your toilet not to vomit after you shit in her mouth

Based if public toilet in Csgo

You can bleach anytime, just make sure you dilute it at the correct ratio

Im not that high IQ tbh, lol @ me trying to figure out and mix the right ratio

Wait, why you throw your used toilet paper inside the toilet? Of course it's going to clog. Throw it in the trash. The toilet is only for poopoo.
Only in 3rd World countries or Greece or something.

Most Western countries have mastered toilet paper flushing technology

You’re not entitled to a clean bathroom.

Why do I find this so funny?

God i hate when the toilets clog

Wait, why you throw your used toilet paper inside the toilet? Of course it's going to clog. Throw it in the trash. The toilet is only for poopoo.
t. Third worlder

Fwiw I have repeatedly clogged my toilet because of my massie shits.
Dont own one, Im too high inhib to buy one
Relatable.

Chad trait tbh
>anus bleeding because of the shit
>not able to sit comfortably for hours
>toilet clogged and no plunger
>have to put my hand in a plastic bag and manually break up the shit
>not all plastic bags end up waterproof
Y-yeah I'm Chad... :feelscry:

Nigga eat some fibre

Nigga eat some fibre
I tried everything. Plums, fibre, more water. The only thing which really helps is laxatives but I don't wanna go down that road.

Dish soap was a stupid choice to use but understandable since you were panicking.

Anyway bleach and water will kill every potential shit related pathogen or otherwise on your floor but if you go this route make sure you absolutely do not mix anything else in with your water and bleach solution otherwise you risk creating mustard gas and killing yourself painfully at worst and or potentially fucking up your lungs horribly for life at best.

My better alternative option for you instead of all this?

Make sure you’ve fully mopped out all the dish soap from your floor with water then go buy yourself an actual floor cleaning solution such as lemon scented Lysol or whatever Lysol scent you may prefer and use that.

You basically follow the directions on the bottle which I believe is adding half a cup or less to a large pail of soapy hot water and mop up your filth from there.

Alternatively once again if your floor happens to be a wood floor Murphy’s oil soap is a better option for it than Lysol and the instructions are basically the same.
Same problem here.

Bran cereal and drinking more water or rather adding more ice to my drinks sort of fixed it but I’m considering moving on to my doctors recommendations of Senekot S and then when I’m finished with that getting on Citrucel capsules which I can take for the rest of my life apparently.

You can’t or rather shouldn’t take actual laxatives like Senekot for longer than the bottle or your doctor directs you to because they can really fuck up your digestion system if used long term.

Last edited:
It's women's fault
full

can't relate because im doing keto and i literally just piss out of my asshole

Your incel toilet paper did it. I doubt you unload big Chad poo poo.
Get a bidet and forget toilet paper forever.