• There's a new bill going through the US Congress that will allow the US government to scan your online messages and emails. We feel it's important for our members to be informed of threats to free speech and the EARN IT Act, if passed into law, it could be used to take down smaller platforms or websites with little or no reason including this website. This is an obvious overreach by the US government that already abuses it power as is and it shouldn't stand.

[LifeFuel] Told foid she rejects me due to my ugliness

S

Spioenkop1

Officer
-
17d 8h 41m
I was seeing a noodlewhore I met via a small dating app (the last one I still use, but will delete it). I did quite a circus to impress her let’s say I burned around 70 bucks. Anyway in the end she was saying she would be ok with her and me being friends, but not more. she also started to ask me a couple of dumb questions about past relationships. Then she asked me why I am not dating a woman from my race.

This burned a wire in my brain, I started to rant that she only refuses me because of my looks. She even admitted this in the end. Never saw a woman so busted in my life.
I honestly feel so relieved atm. At night I drove to a Bordello, but unfortunately the only attractive one was busy. There were two out of shape roasties left, I refused with pleasure. You could see from their long faces that didn’t make good business that night.

tdr: Blackpilles date. Foid in state of shock. Refused ugly Hooker roasties.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
51d 11h 13m
Brutal. At least she admitted it to you

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
-
4d 17h 23m
FAKECEL OUT

S

Spioenkop1

Officer
-
17d 8h 41m
Ricecel X

Ricecel X

burn the rice, pay the price
-
22d 2h 0m
This is actually based for a JBWcel. Approved.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Mythic
-
24d 1h 46m
Tbh I never even tried to go after a noodle. I find them attractive enough for fucking but don’t want to date one. Next time i make a dating account I will try.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
67d 5h 14m
At least she was honest. Women have so much goddamn struggle with honesty

S

Spioenkop1

Officer
-
17d 8h 41m
Tbh I never even tried to go after a noodle. I find them attractive enough for fucking but don’t want to date one. Next time i make a dating account I will try.
Honestly noodles are the only ones matching me on dating apps.

truthpill

truthpill

Major
-
11d 14h 22m
Water is wet, fire is hot, foids are thots.

Andy81Kaz

Andy81Kaz

Recruit
-
12h 26m
I was seeing a noodlewhore I met via a small dating app (the last one I still use, but will delete it). I did quite a circus to impress her let’s say I burned around 70 bucks. Anyway in the end she was saying she would be ok with her and me being friends, but not more. she also started to ask me a couple of dumb questions about past relationships. Then she asked me why I am not dating a woman from my race.

This burned a wire in my brain, I started to rant that she only refuses me because of my looks. She even admitted this in the end. Never saw a woman so busted in my life.
I honestly feel so relieved atm. At night I drove to a Bordello, but unfortunately the only attractive one was busy. There were two out of shape roasties left, I refused with pleasure. You could see from their long faces that didn’t make good business that night.

You did good. Here in my country there's an app called "Fatal model" where you can hire verified prostitutes for 50$ an hour. It's pretty neat. And they'll go to your house, or any other place you tell her to go.

failmaxxed

failmaxxed

Peter Englert
-
5d 8h 34m
You did good. Here in my country there's an app called "Fatal model" where you can hire verified prostitutes for 50$ an hour. It's pretty neat. And they'll go to your house, or any other place you tell her to go.
lucky you
here the skanks have to be bought with meth and their ugly because all the pretty women got taken away by foreigners

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
4d 13h 46m

What race are you?