Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Told foid she rejects me due to my ugliness

S

Spioenkop1

Veteran
★★
I was seeing a noodlewhore I met via a small dating app (the last one I still use, but will delete it). I did quite a circus to impress her let’s say I burned around 70 bucks. Anyway in the end she was saying she would be ok with her and me being friends, but not more. she also started to ask me a couple of dumb questions about past relationships. Then she asked me why I am not dating a woman from my race.

This burned a wire in my brain, I started to rant that she only refuses me because of my looks. She even admitted this in the end. Never saw a woman so busted in my life.
I honestly feel so relieved atm. At night I drove to a Bordello, but unfortunately the only attractive one was busy. There were two out of shape roasties left, I refused with pleasure. You could see from their long faces that didn’t make good business that night.

tdr: Blackpilles date. Foid in state of shock. Refused ugly Hooker roasties.

Brutal. At least she admitted it to you

This is actually based for a JBWcel. Approved.

Tbh I never even tried to go after a noodle. I find them attractive enough for fucking but don’t want to date one. Next time i make a dating account I will try.

At least she was honest. Women have so much goddamn struggle with honesty
full

Tbh I never even tried to go after a noodle. I find them attractive enough for fucking but don’t want to date one. Next time i make a dating account I will try.
Honestly noodles are the only ones matching me on dating apps.

Honestly noodles are the only ones matching me on dating apps.
A divorced white guy I know is dating one. Her face is busted tho..

Water is wet, fire is hot, foids are thots.

I was seeing a noodlewhore I met via a small dating app (the last one I still use, but will delete it). I did quite a circus to impress her let’s say I burned around 70 bucks. Anyway in the end she was saying she would be ok with her and me being friends, but not more. she also started to ask me a couple of dumb questions about past relationships. Then she asked me why I am not dating a woman from my race.

This burned a wire in my brain, I started to rant that she only refuses me because of my looks. She even admitted this in the end. Never saw a woman so busted in my life.
I honestly feel so relieved atm. At night I drove to a Bordello, but unfortunately the only attractive one was busy. There were two out of shape roasties left, I refused with pleasure. You could see from their long faces that didn’t make good business that night.

You did good. Here in my country there's an app called "Fatal model" where you can hire verified prostitutes for 50$ an hour. It's pretty neat. And they'll go to your house, or any other place you tell her to go.

You did good. Here in my country there's an app called "Fatal model" where you can hire verified prostitutes for 50$ an hour. It's pretty neat. And they'll go to your house, or any other place you tell her to go.
lucky you
here the skanks have to be bought with meth and their ugly because all the pretty women got taken away by foreigners

What race are you?