Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Told my therapist I wish I would die in my sleep (surprising reaction)

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
My therapist is a fairly attractive 7/10 foid.
I've been seeing her for years so she knows me pretty well.

When I say her today i told her i just wish I'd die in my sleep to stop my lonely existence.

But instead of freaking out she said roughly this
"Well NEET, for someone living in your situation (autistic ugly manlet) you're doing pretty well mentally from what I see here and givin your situation with your mom it would make sense to have suicidal fantasies like that as long as you dont plan to act on them"

Tl;dr she told me in a roundabout way that it makes sense an incel would want to die instead of trying to force feed me a bluepill.

Shes aware I'm incel (without ever having used that term)
And seems to want to admit I'm right about just being so low in society that I'll never be "normal"

Thots boys? I'm thinking of talking a bit about the blackpill next time I see her.

She wants the D

You’re in boyo

She basically wouldnt care if you died.

Talk about the blackpill.

no she wants the S

the Shekel
Jew stereotype

OY VEY

The foid psychiatrist that gives me meds at the mental health place is hot as fuck, and young looking.
wtf, are psychiatric degrees given to jb foids now?

with all the money she's stealing you she could at least pretend to be concerned.

If you don't want to go there anymore, would they stop giving you the neetbux?

>Going to a therapist
JFL @ you
How much money do you have to throw it away on some shit like that?

The only reasons The-Rapists don’t want you dead is because then they won’t get your shekels.

>Going to a therapist
JFL @ you
How much money do you have to throw it away on some shit like that?

And she keeps feeding him with some low-quality Blackpill whereas he just needs to come her to get it for free :feelskek:

Probably not as long as I continue seeing my psychologist
And she keeps feeding him with some low-quality Blackpill whereas he just needs to come her to get it for free :feelskek:
It's free

Tl;dr she told me in a roundabout way that it makes sense an incel would want to die instead of trying to force feed me a bluepill.

And seems to want to admit I'm right about just being so low in society that I'll never be "normal"

Instead of ending your own life, you can end the life of others and be dominant. Before that, you have to hit the gym as hard as you can, so no one is able to stop you, not even an enitre army. In nordic mythology, there is a term describing this kind of state, it is called berserk. Fergus mac Roich is strong as 700 warriors back then. He needs to eat for 7 men. We have to be like him.

Last edited:
Instead of ending your own life, you can end the life of others and be dominant. Before that, you have to hit the gym as hard as you can, so no one is able to stop you, not even an enitre army. In nordic mythology, there is a term describing this kind of state, it is called berserk. Fergus mac Roich is strong as 700 warriors back then. he needs to eat for 7 men. We have to be like him.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Because shes a therapist?

how can u go to a therapist, especially a cute female one??

dont u get rape urges

It's probably pretty normal to her as a therapist, and as she knows you quite well, this was most likely just the best response: to agree with you in order to have you open up more. She doesn't care at all, just doing her job and offering the least conflictual reply. If she thought you were going to go through with it, a different route word have been taken, but there's no real other way to better handle what you said. It:

•allows her to keep relations with you as you feel she understands and agrees with you;
•continues letting you reveal things in hope of the route cause;
•avoids disagreements as you would feel she is invalidating your situation;
•ahe probably heard this all the time and there is not much of a cause for concern, so it's better not to dwell on it as to constantly think of suicide makes one more compelled;
•some other things I don't know because I'm not a psychologist.

she is therapist because psychology studies are easy

she would never go STEM
she would never go economics
she would never go factory
she would never go anywhere considered as hard

because she is a scammer

My therapist is a fairly attractive 7/10 foid.
I've been seeing her for years so she knows me pretty well.

When I say her today i told her i just wish I'd die in my sleep to stop my lonely existence.

But instead of freaking out she said roughly this
"Well NEET, for someone living in your situation (autistic ugly manlet) you're doing pretty well mentally from what I see here and givin your situation with your mom it would make sense to have suicidal fantasies like that as long as you dont plan to act on them"

Thots boys? I'm thinking of talking a bit about the blackpill next time I see her.

Give her that... big... black... :blackpill:... if you thought anything else... dirty bugger...

It's refreshing that they empathise & try & put themselves in your shoes.
She wants the D

You’re in boyo

Just do it.

Give her that... big... black... :blackpill:... if you thought anything else... dirty bugger...

It's refreshing that they empathise & try & put themselves in your shoes.

Just do it.
I was pretty surprised. She typically just says bluepilled nonsense.

Why the fuck do you pay a scammer? Lol seriously

Yes as it comes under benefits assessment occupational health evaluation.
I was pretty surprised. She typically just says bluepilled nonsense.

I'd be surprised too. Empathy is one thing normies lack when speaking with Incels.

Probably a tactic from therapists because they know exactly that telling you: "Oh no! Life is so great!" will make you want to kill yourself only more.

Seriously though why the fuck are you going to a theRAPIST? And if you go then why the fuck do you go to a foid? Foids want us dead.

Well, judging by how she calls you NEET, i’d say that’s no avg. therapist

>Having a foid therapist
F210A137 1241 48A4 902D 17C644E8EB93

Well, judging by how she calls you NEET, i’d say that’s no avg. therapist
She obviously doesnt call me NEET but I'm not about to use my real name am I?

fuck this bitch. she's blatantly trying to get you to kill yourself. she's reinforcing your idealization. jfl. foids like her get off on running incels like you into suicide. it makes them feel powerful. she's literally getting paid to drive you into killing yourself.

My dad tried to get me to see a female therapist recently, I'm glad I knew enough to refuse.

what do you receive for disability?

Didnt chose a woman. I just happened to get one and didnt care.

Dude we are having a mental health check at work and I am arguing with my boss right now because I am refusing to go there and talk to the female therapist. How the fuck can you not care?

she's probably on IT now typing about how she dealt with a crazy incel

ask her if you can finger her just once