Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Told off an old faggot trying to ask me out

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
Went to the mall and minutes after I walked in this old black guy said Hi so I said hi back, then he followed me to the washroom watched me while I was pissing at a urinal then asked if I could suck his dick for $20. I said No in a nice way, then I went to the store to buy something and this nigga was waiting outside as I came out. I straight up asked him "what the fuck do you want? Why you following me?" Then he's like "why you rude to me?". He walked off I went to buy food in another area, and as I'm walking to an exit this niggas there again so I drop my shit in my hand and asked him loud asf so everyone around could here "What the fuck do you want? I don't fucking know you!" And told him to get the fuck out the door and he just walked off outside and stood there and I stared at him till he turned around.

Though he was much bigger than me (like 6'0-6'1, while I'm 5'7) I don't leave my house without a blade so I was ready to do whatever tbh. I've been robbed and attacked on the street before and I damn sure wasn't gonna make that shit happen again. Nor was I gonna get touched by some old ass faggot.

I wonder why he chose you :feelswhere:

Source

bro I had similar story expect the old man was shorter then me and was sneaky about it
its really a fucking incel trait

360 F 362544330 bUbuEapRkrU3po3U3DhwzzE1HGkaLqdm

Every single faggot in this world can fucking die

I made a post like this and got a warning for bragging and for being a fag jfl.
was afraid to say post this because I thought it was bragging but fuck apparently other incels had similar experience
its probably because they know your ugly, chad never gets old pedo faggot after him

bro I had similar story expect the old man was shorter then me and was sneaky about it
its really a fucking incel trait
Fucking faggots need to be executed
was afraid to say post this because I thought it was bragging but fuck apparently other incels had similar experience
its probably because they know your ugly, chad never gets old pedo faggot after him

Last edited:
Fucking faggots need to be executed
all of the faggots I saw are sub3 and fucking pedos who are attracted to young and ugly men
faggots are incel with hard mental illness which make them cope this way

oy vey, how homophobic of you :soy: you're not entitled to not getting raped, inkler
only m'kween is protected from sexual harassment

oy vey, how homophobic of you :soy: you're not entitled to not getting raped, inkler
only m'kween is protected from sexual harassment
Went to the mall and minutes after I walked in this old black guy said Hi so I said hi back, then he followed me to the washroom watched me while I was pissing at a urinal then asked if I could suck his dick for $20. I said No in a nice way, then I went to the store to buy something and this nigga was waiting outside as I came out. I straight up asked him "what the fuck do you want? Why you following me?" Then he's like "why you rude to me?". He walked off I went to buy food in another area, and as I'm walking to an exit this niggas there again so I drop my shit in my hand and asked him loud asf so everyone around could here "What the fuck do you want? I don't fucking know you!" And told him to get the fuck out the door and he just walked off outside and stood there and I stared at him till he turned around.

Though he was much bigger than me (like 6'0-6'1, while I'm 5'7) I don't leave my house without a blade so I was ready to do whatever tbh. I've been robbed and attacked on the street before and I damn sure wasn't gonna make that shit happen again. Nor was I gonna get touched by some old ass faggot.
you need grow a beard. ever since I have one, I am treated better

This is how females view us

Don't think I can I literally have no hair under or around my chin :feelsbadman:
Legitimately over for low-Tcels (seriously tho, buy some black market testosterone if you're able)

I mean... $20 is $20

That’s fucking disgusting. I am sorry you had to experience something like this

He handled it better than a foid would ngl. If a man did what this guy was doing to a foid she would try to ruin his life.

I would have openly called him a faggot, among many other things
I mean... $20 is $20
You gotta do what you gotta do :feelskek:

He handled it better than a foid would ngl. If a man did what this guy was doing to a foid she would try to ruin his life.
Foid would have an army of orbiters ready to fight for her

Yeah, tbh. That's one of the reasons PUA is disgusting. I tried it when I was desperate, but I don't want to do that crap ever again.

Foid would have an army of orbiters ready to fight for her
You would've had a literal militia of white knights defending you and ready to lay down their lives for you

this old black guy said Hi so I said hi back, then he followed me to the washroom watched me while I was pissing at a urinal then asked if I could suck his dick for $20.
This moment I would've committed a HATE CRIME :feelsclown:

Over for blackcels

@BummerDrummer this is what black men do, they prey on vulnerable incels

@BummerDrummer did that to me one time

I’d honestly be flattered if a guy asked me out. I’d turn him down as I’m straight, but I’d feel a bit happy that at least one person on this earth doesn’t find me hideous.

I made a post like this and got a warning for bragging and for being a fag jfl.
Lol it’s not a brag to get hit on by a disgusting fag, they have zero standards. Lol at modcels.

This is how foids must feel when a large hideous tallcel approaches them. :lul: