Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Told some bitch what she was

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Last night smoking a cig outside my apartment at like 3am some cunt started shouting "you woke me up!!" lmao. It was quite clear that she was awake anyway, I made like next to no noise but she was literally just making up an excuse to get angry at a non-Chad man. So I referred to her only as a bitch, like just responding oh did I bitch JFL. I have no idea who this whore is but still, felt good to put her in her place.

It is quite amusing how foids are such utter cunts to unattractive men, I used to think some foids are just bitches by nature but that shit goes out the window if you're Chad. They will act polite and sweet around good looking males.

Well done. These bitches are so damn insane, as you know Saddam.

I used to think some foids are just bitches by nature but that shit goes out the window if you're Chad.
Nah like you said they just hate nonchads on sight. She thinks you shouldn't exist, you're like a cockroach or a waste of air in her eyes. An affront to nature itself

Well done. These bitches are so damn insane, as you know Saddam.
Saddam Hussein = So damn insane. JFL. Being blackpilled makes you much lower inhibition, bluepill males would probably have started panicking and apologising but when you know foids would prefer to see you dead you just stop caring lmao.

You’ve got the right attitude, Mr President.

Nah like you said they just hate nonchads on sight. She thinks you shouldn't exist, you're like a cockroach or a waste of air in her eyes. An affront to nature itself
Yeah legit. They view me the same way a nazi commander views a jew. Actions don't matter, it's all about what you are to a foid, which in this case of course is a subhuman.

It's hilarious how this is basically life fuel to me, I couldn't see her face as it was dark as fuck but if I encounter her again I will repeatedly call her a bitch, cunt, etc. Fucking foids thinking they can just boss around non-Chad men.

It's hilarious how this is basically life fuel to me, I couldn't see her face as it was dark as fuck but if I encounter her again I will repeatedly call her a bitch, cunt, etc. Fucking foids thinking they can just boss around non-Chad men.
In many third world countries, especially the muslim ones, a foid would never have the audacity to try that on a random man. It's only in the west that all that misandry and the matriarchal society give them the courage to treat you like that and show you what they really think

When you’re not scared by rejection your life is limitless.

You’ve got the right attitude, Mr President.
tenor.gif

In many third world countries, especially the muslim ones, a foid would never have the audacity to try that on a random man. It's only in the west that all that misandry and the matriarchal society give them the courage to treat you like that and show you what they really think
Yeah man. My dad used to go to Iraq a lot on business when it was still ruled by yours truly and he basically confirmed this. Foids did not step out of line.

Obviously Islam is not a good way to rule a country but this is definitely a perk of it. Foids truly despise unattractive men, I've never seen anything like it before. Like if I hate someone I can usually restrict it and not let that viewpoint be my entire basis of thinking, but foids are completely different. They WILL make their anger and hatred towards non-Chad men known, it's some fucking primal instinctive thing with them. Their instincts are screaming NON CHAD MALE IS PRESENT, REFUSE HIS GENES, DO NOT REPRODUCE WITH THIS SUBHUMAN and their voices make it known :lul: absolute cunts. That's why the only way to live as a non-Chad is to make this shit known, tell them what they are, put them in their place. MSTOW copers think this makes you more attractive, of course it doesn't, but simps and other white knights are the biggest problem so being the opposite of that is a good step forward

Last edited:
Saddam Hussain the only true ruler of Iraq.

All women are whores

Saddam Hussain the only true ruler of Iraq.
Legit. I have no idea who the current president is. Some nobody. It doesn't matter anyway, Saddam is president for eternity.

foids are beasts

Udayhusseinmaxxing is legit
Ha. Only found out about him a couple of years ago. Apparently he used to drive around the city and if he spotted any weddings he would take the bride away back to his place to 'bless the wedding'.

And he used to punish anyone for mogging him too apparently :feelskek:

Foids are sociopaths.

godbless you, telling broads off is nice.

godbless you, telling broads off is nice.
Yeah man it's fucking lifeufel. I absolutely pray I will see this foid again, just tell her what she is,

Yeah man it's fucking lifeufel. I absolutely pray I will see this foid again, just tell her what she is,
always fun, It's an adrenalin rush; kind of like "surfin' the Kali Yuga".

giga based. never hold back, but beware of whiteknights...at all times broski

I don't think it's a ever a good idea to antagonize your neighbors, or anyone for that matter.

Last night smoking a cig outside my apartment at like 3am
I guess it's good you didn't do it indoors but still have trouble relating OP as I hate the smell of smoke

mashallah nigga you are based

I still haven't seen this bitch, tbh I wouldn't recognise her. But fuck, it is hilarious how foids will find a fault in ALL incel men. And fuck all reddit cucks who would apologise for doing literally nothing LMAO :lul:

tenor.gif

Yeah man. My dad used to go to Iraq a lot on business when it was still ruled by yours truly and he basically confirmed this. Foids did not step out of line.

Obviously Islam is not a good way to rule a country but this is definitely a perk of it. Foids truly despise unattractive men, I've never seen anything like it before. Like if I hate someone I can usually restrict it and not let that viewpoint be my entire basis of thinking, but foids are completely different. They WILL make their anger and hatred towards non-Chad men known, it's some fucking primal instinctive thing with them. Their instincts are screaming NON CHAD MALE IS PRESENT, REFUSE HIS GENES, DO NOT REPRODUCE WITH THIS SUBHUMAN and their voices make it known :lul: absolute cunts. That's why the only way to live as a non-Chad is to make this shit known, tell them what they are, put them in their place. MSTOW copers think this makes you more attractive, of course it doesn't, but simps and other white knights are the biggest problem so being the opposite of that is a good step forward
jfl somehow i missed your reply

Yeah women make it abundantly clear in so many social situations that they hate you on sight, that they find you disgusting etc
Like i've never seen guys act like that, yet foids do it all the time

I can't go out and mind my own business without getting those looks of disgust. Seriously just grocery shopping or getting on the bus gets me those looks, you can tell they just want you gone from this world.

And if only it was super hot or cute girls doing this. But literal landwhales and foids with truecel features do this just as much if not more
Maybe it's the halo effect but i swear hot girls don't even seem to notice my existence, like im so background character or those mostly transparent flyers who you in your eyes

good , stay based . its one of the only things we have.

jfl somehow i missed your reply

Yeah women make it abundantly clear in so many social situations that they hate you on sight, that they find you disgusting etc
Like i've never seen guys act like that, yet foids do it all the time

I can't go out and mind my own business without getting those looks of disgust. Seriously just grocery shopping or getting on the bus gets me those looks, you can tell they just want you gone from this world.

And if only it was super hot or cute girls doing this. But literal landwhales and foids with truecel features do this just as much if not more
Maybe it's the halo effect but i swear hot girls don't even seem to notice my existence, like im so background character or those mostly transparent flyers who you in your eyes
it's scary how foids openly display their utter hatred of non-Chad men lmao. Like I remember when walking I'd let someone pass, and if it was a foid 99% of the time they wouldn't even say thanks. JFL.