Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Tolerated Discrimination] Walked up to an ugly girl with massive jugs at the shops; asked how big her tits are

G

Guest2

She said I was 'harrassing' her, so I laughed at her. After she called the police, they told her that it wasn't harassment! Hahaha silly roastie! I wish all big breasted women would just die already. Why did she freak out at me?

If this isn't acceptable to say, then why is asking a midget's height acceptable, and even encouraged, when people push on him that this is his only identity: "the short guy"; he walks around and people ask "how tall are you?" It's like going up to a random burn victim at the shop and saying "where did that fire start? What percentage of your body is covered?" and expecting a polite response.

People try to make your physical shortcomings into your identity, and refusing to let them just means, ironically, you have a "Napoleon Complex", which is just another label based on physical appearance. We just want to escape and go beyond the shackles that our afflictions place upon us. Is that so much to ask?
Is this OK?

Youre posting this here like people are going to disagree with you. We all see how retarded normies are and that they contradict themselves every other sentence. You gain nothing from arguing with a braindead normie besides the anger from realising how stupid they are

Did you actually do this as a result of st. Bagelcel?

Did you actually do this as a result of st. Bagelcel?
No, no, that's honestly just rude. I used it as an example and to initially outrage cucks and have a greater chance to possibly blackpill some normies by letting them see the double standards.

This is awesome if it's true. What exactly did the cops say?