Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Tomorrow I go back to gymceling, gymcels give me your advice

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I havent gymceled since last year, tell me everything I need to know

Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.

Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.
Thats gay

Whatever you do, do it brutally. @LastGerman

Inject steroids.

Don’t ditch the pitch stick

dont Squat or deadlift
just train upperbody

benchpress 3x5-10
pullups 3x5-10
shoulder press 3x5-10
maybe a leg exercise [some dont need to train legs]

every 2-3 days, rest 60 seconds between sets, try and get stronger over time

stay the fuck away from deadlifts and heavy squats

Is this a copypasta?

High Injury risk, take lots of energy and time to do and don't even train the muscles that will make you look better
Are you saying big glutes don't make you look better???

Do starting strength program for 3 months, then PHAT for another 3 months. Calculate your TDEE and plan a diet. Stick to it. If you can do it perfectly for 6 months straight, do a beginner bulking cycle.

Do compound lifts like bench press, squats, deadlifts, pull ups, military press, etc. Eat lots of meat, rice, potatoes ,veggies, eggs, fruit, etc

giphy.gif

Dm if your serious, I can show you my before and after pics and how I got there.

Make sure you wokr out

don't be a pussy and skip leg day bruh

dont Squat or deadlift
just train upperbody

benchpress 3x5-10
pullups 3x5-10
shoulder press 3x5-10
maybe a leg exercise [some dont need to train legs]

every 2-3 days, rest 60 seconds between sets, try and get stronger over time

stay the fuck away from deadlifts and heavy squats
JFL at that, some people will take it seriously

JFL at that, some people will take it seriously
yeah op wont be able to squat 500 pounds and will be mocked for his chicken legs and overly big upperbody

yeah op wont be able to squat 500 pounds and will be mocked for his chicken legs and overly big upperbody
I used to do legs all the time because the lifts were always full of muscled guys and Im too high inhib

Just keep going is my main advice. Gymcel sucks for a while, because you will always question the point, but if you make it past the first month it isn’t so bad

Work out late at night, or between 9-11 AM (old people hours). By doing so you'll avoid seeing yogapants wearing whores showing off for Chad.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back