[Story] Tomorrow is the 6th anniversary of the tragedy in Isla Vista (ER)

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Ricecel currently living in hell (SF bay area)
★★★
10d 6h 38m
Incel.tv has just posted a new video about ER.

zekr

zekr

Recruit
★★
9d 2h 42m
His dad really was a neglectful narcissist.

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

Truecel based in the depths of European hell
★★★★
16d 18h 52m
... the only tragedy that happened on this day was the passing of a hERo.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
131d 14h 37m
Tomorrow we all pray

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

Currently tablemaxxing
★★
6d 4h 51m
OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

One man's trash is another man's wife
★★★★★
57d 23h 50m
Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
35d 8h 28m
incel.tv IQ mogs this entire forum tbh, gigabased

R

Rambocel

Officer
★★
11d 5h 34m
His spree was quite a let down though. I guess figurative of his life and troubles.

Minassian mogs him in body count and didn't even use a gun

get_even

get_even

Recruit
★★★★★
2d 2h 4m
This guy killed more men than women. Yet his killing spree is reported as misogynistic. Let that sink in.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Transcendental
★★★★★
38d 4h 26m
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Wizard
★★
26d 3h 38m
Incel.tv has just posted a new video about ER.

That was truly inceltv's best work, and perhaps the best documentary on Elliot Rodger ever made. Congrats on being quoted on his video

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
35d 8h 28m
That was truly inceltv's best work, and perhaps the best documentary on Elliot Rodger ever made. Congrats on being quoted on his video
yeah it was pretty cool ngl

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
★★★★★
75d 10h 42m
And on that day, a great prophet had fallen. Peace be upon him

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Wizard
★★
26d 3h 38m
yeah it was pretty cool ngl
Elliot was the most relatable killer. The fact that he was quite untalented even at killing sort of adds to his relatability. Any lonely male could have been Elliot. Inceltv's video did a marvellous job at building a blackpilled case study on specific factors of his unfuckability that pushed over the edge. I especially like how he debunks common misconceptions about Elliot's attractiveness, and how he would NEVER had gotten those Stacies that worship him most-mortem. I also like how he debunks popular theories of Elliot's perceived narcissism/wealth. All that anime villain speak Elliot did was clearly just bombast to mask trauma from bullying.

I truly believe if the incel community was as widespread and evolved as it is now, he would have gotten the support he needed to cope. He did not die in vain, though I feel very bad about his victims, especially his roommates. He killed ZERO chads or stacies. His victims truly did not deserve to suffer.

Last edited:
SadLonelySingle

SadLonelySingle

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
★★
10d 3h 16m
... the only tragedy that happened on this day was the passing of a hERo.
Elliot was the most relatable killer. The fact that he was quite untalented even at killing sort of adds to his relatability. Any lonely male could have been Elliot. Inceltv's video did a marvellous job at building a blackpilled case study on specific factors of his unfuckability that pushed over the edge. I especially like how he debunks common misconceptions about Elliot's attractiveness, and how he would NEVER had gotten those Stacies that worship him most-mortem. I also like how he debunks popular theories of Elliot's perceived narcissism/wealth. All that anime villain speak Elliot did was clearly just bombast to mask trauma from bullying.

I truly believe if the incel community was as widespread and evolved as it is now, he would have gotten the support he needed to cope. He did not die in vain, though I feel very bad about his victims, especially his roommates. He killed ZERO chads or stacies.
Concise and hiqh iq