Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Tomorrow is the 6th anniversary of the tragedy in Isla Vista (ER)

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Incel.tv has just posted a new video about ER.

His dad really was a neglectful narcissist.

... the only tragedy that happened on this day was the passing of a hERo.

Tomorrow we all pray

incel.tv IQ mogs this entire forum tbh, gigabased

His spree was quite a let down though. I guess figurative of his life and troubles.

Minassian mogs him in body count and didn't even use a gun

This guy killed more men than women. Yet his killing spree is reported as misogynistic. Let that sink in.

Incel.tv has just posted a new video about ER.

That was truly inceltv's best work, and perhaps the best documentary on Elliot Rodger ever made. Congrats on being quoted on his video

That was truly inceltv's best work, and perhaps the best documentary on Elliot Rodger ever made. Congrats on being quoted on his video
yeah it was pretty cool ngl

And on that day, a great prophet had fallen. Peace be upon him

yeah it was pretty cool ngl
Elliot was the most relatable killer. The fact that he was quite untalented even at killing sort of adds to his relatability. Any lonely male could have been Elliot. Inceltv's video did a marvellous job at building a blackpilled case study on specific factors of his unfuckability that pushed over the edge. I especially like how he debunks common misconceptions about Elliot's attractiveness, and how he would NEVER had gotten those Stacies that worship him most-mortem. I also like how he debunks popular theories of Elliot's perceived narcissism/wealth. All that anime villain speak Elliot did was clearly just bombast to mask trauma from bullying.

I truly believe if the incel community was as widespread and evolved as it is now, he would have gotten the support he needed to cope. He did not die in vain, though I feel very bad about his victims, especially his roommates. He killed ZERO chads or stacies. His victims truly did not deserve to suffer.

Last edited:
... the only tragedy that happened on this day was the passing of a hERo.
Elliot was the most relatable killer. The fact that he was quite untalented even at killing sort of adds to his relatability. Any lonely male could have been Elliot. Inceltv's video did a marvellous job at building a blackpilled case study on specific factors of his unfuckability that pushed over the edge. I especially like how he debunks common misconceptions about Elliot's attractiveness, and how he would NEVER had gotten those Stacies that worship him most-mortem. I also like how he debunks popular theories of Elliot's perceived narcissism/wealth. All that anime villain speak Elliot did was clearly just bombast to mask trauma from bullying.

I truly believe if the incel community was as widespread and evolved as it is now, he would have gotten the support he needed to cope. He did not die in vain, though I feel very bad about his victims, especially his roommates. He killed ZERO chads or stacies.
Concise and hiqh iq