Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tomorrow might be the day

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
I bought myself some whey protein. I hit the workplace hard to earn money to finance myself a driver licence. I even worked while I was ill. I am now ready. I have to lift another female. Tomorrow might be the day. As I said before, I will not hit the gym brutally, but deadly now. I will make sure that my surroundings are exposed to a great amount of suffering. I will be the cause of it. I will train for hours until my hands start to bleed. I will puke all over the place. Even now my body is full of expectations, ready to destroy myself. This is why you can see veins all over my body now. Perhaps my meal today of 16 civapcici and rice might have an influence on that though. Anyways, tomorrow another female needs to be lifted, preferably the female trainer.

bro please make a video this time :feelskek:

I wish you luck with this. Hopefully, a MeToo doesn’t occur.

bro please make a video this time :feelskek:
Isn't it tricky to film people in Germany? Here you can film anyone as long as you're in a public space, and even in private spaces like an office it isn't that likely to end up badly for you.

In Germany filming your workplace is a big no and even filming people at the streets is complicated from what I've read. While in Germany, people from here always asked me to send pics and vids but I was always wary of getting a fine (pretty much everything in Germany grants you a fine to pay).

You need that driving license asap or you will never be a real man

Don't get #MeToo'd at the gym.

Very based, go for it bro

I was hoping from the title that it'd be an ER

Stop this female lifting nonsense, you will only get in trouble.

Zeig das du ein Übermensch bist!

I wish you luck with this. Hopefully, a MeToo doesn’t occur.

It would be funny if that happens.

You need that driving license asap or you will never be a real man

Indeed. I am working on this one.

Isn't it tricky to film people in Germany? Here you can film anyone as long as you're in a public space, and even in private spaces like an office it isn't that likely to end up badly for you.

There are some German pranksters/social experiments out there. The only thing I need is a setup for this.

I was hoping from the title that it'd be an ER

It is kind of similar to it.

Stop this female lifting nonsense, you will only get in trouble.

It needs to happen.

Last edited: