Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Too Busy F--king a Black Doll and Listening to Black Music to Go to a White Supremacist Rally

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
There was a White Supremacist Rally near me, in Princeton New Jersey.
I didn't go because I was too busy making out with my ultra realistic, life size Black Sex Doll - for hours.
I am also listening to, and downloading Black Music from the late 1970's - mostly Disco.
I am then going to share this Black music with all my friends.
What friends?
The friends I am going to make, when I use this music as an ice breaker.
I am going to show this music to Black Girls, and see how they react to it.
here are some samples. - from a time when Black Girls could give you erections. - hard ones.
Note: If it says video unavailable, click on the title on the upper left corner to go directly to YouTube

Last edited:
damn its over for junglefeveroldcels

Good luck with that.
:feelskek:

Mmmm chocolate

Quality thread :feelsokman:

Why didn't you start doing this shit like 40 fucking years ago.

ITS OVER

:bluepill:

i find black girls the least attractive

Last edited:
I like black whores.

There was a White Supremacist Rally near me, in Princeton New Jersey.
I didn't go because I was too busy making out with my ultra realistic, life size Black Sex Doll - for hours.
I am also listening to, and downloading Black Music from the late 1970's - mostly Disco.
I am then going to share this Black music with all my friends.
What friends?
The friends I am going to make, when I use this music as an ice breaker.
I am going to show this music to Black Girls, and see how they react to it.
here are some samples. - from a time when Black Girls could give you erections. - hard ones.
Note: If it says video unavailable, click on the title on the upper left corner to go directly to YouTube

So you would've gone if you weren't swirling with Twist 'N Turn Christie?

You're an interesting man. You have a lot of angry things to say about black people, you almost went to a white supremacy rally, but at the same time black women are your fantasy. Or at least the way black women used to be.

But white supremacy was never about black women of any kind. It's about promoting the supremacy of white people. These black women in your fantasies, they probably don't like white supremacy.

pics of the doll

But white supremacy was never about black women of any kind. It's about promoting the supremacy of white people. These black women in your fantasies, they probably don't like white supremacy.
I support both Black and white Supremacy. Heck, I even support Oriental Supremacy, Indian Supremacy, Eskimo Supremacy and so forth.
White Supremacy is not about hating Blacks.
pics of the doll
I have to dig them up.
I kept showing them constantly, when. I first joined this site.

I support both Black and white Supremacy. Heck, I even support Oriental Supremacy, Indian Supremacy, Eskimo Supremacy and so forth.
White Supremacy is not about hating Blacks.

Many a war is fought over semantics. I'm fighting with someone right now about what "incel" means. But you gotta understand, "supremacy" to most people means "Above others." That's the "supreme" in "supremacy." But if what you mean by "supremacy" is just the welfare and advancement of white people, that should be fine. It's just that's not what the word "supremacy" means to people. So if you go around saying "I'm a white supremacist" then people will get the wrong idea.

I think there was just a guy in the news who fell in hot water over the very same thing. He calls himself a "white supremacist." And I think he just means "I think white people should be advocated for same as everyone else." But that's maybe not what the word "supreme" means.

Many a war is fought over semantics. I'm fighting with someone right now about what "incel" means. But you gotta understand, "supremacy" to most people means "Above others." That's the "supreme" in "supremacy." But if what you mean by "supremacy" is just the welfare and advancement of white people, that should be fine. It's just that's not what the word "supremacy" means to people. So if you go around saying "I'm a white supremacist" then people will get the wrong idea.
Good point.
I think it should be that people TRY HARDER than everyone else. Try to be better than the next man, as in ACT better, WORK harder. Not just think you're better for no reason what so ever. I want to be better or superior to the next In-Cel. I will have to work at it, achieve something, that the women will want. I want to be richer then the next man. Nothing wrong with that if I'm at least willing to try harder.

No White Supremacists showed up to that rally.
Meanwhile, I was home, masturbating to Black Women.

Do u listen to the bee gees