Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Too Intelligent For Sex

Copemaxx

Copemaxx

Skrillexcel
-
hold on, this isnt a joke or brag, im talking about a genuine problem. this is serious. why hasnt there been that much discussion on intelligentcels (prolonged celibacy caused by a high amount of intelligent). out of all the incel 'classes' I feel like this is the one I relate to the most. Most foids these days are so brain numbingly stupid it's hard to keep a conversation with them, let alone be intimate with each other. My looks are definitely the main problem but I feel like my intellect is a hindrance as well.
Any intelligentcels want to discuss this?

massive cope.

hold on, this isnt a joke or brag, im talking about a genuine problem. this is serious. why hasnt there been that much discussion on intelligentcels (prolonged celibacy caused by a high amount of intelligent). out of all the incel 'classes' I feel like this is the one I relate to the most. Most foids these days are so brain numbingly stupid it's hard to keep a conversation with them, let alone be intimate with each other. My looks are definitely the main problem but I feel like my intellect is a hindrance as well.
Any intelligentcels want to discuss this?
Oooo you say you want a clone of you but woman i will asure you she will be disgust about your intellect what you say is cope and come on man all men wants a dumb, slave foid.

IMG 20200401 181019

Nice cope

I’m very intelligent

6591AD09 4D76 4AD9 8A24 3654A6D2BB1E

you're autistic bro

Last edited:
I think you're a LARPer & a ban evasion alt tbh & I'm in right mind to flag you to the Mods.

Oh come on bro are you trying to compete with that Mensa_IQcel guy? Jesus christ. Stop being insufferable.

I think you're a LARPer & an ban evasion alt tbh & I'm in right mind to flag you to the Mods.
announcing reports is an offence I think, and leads to the reduction of quality in a thread.

Last edited:
go ahead and flag me pussy. provide one reason im a larper, and one reason im an alt

I wouldn't be providing it to you directly now would I.

I wouldn't be providing it to you directly now would I.
youre a schizo pussy lmao and only faggots announce reports. there isnt one shred of evidence what im saying is fake. also why the fuck would i use an alt, im always on this account anyway

i'll bite on your bragpost, i have a tested IQ that mogs yours and unfortunately i can't relate. i think you might have autism OP
-_- | 16
-

Joined Oct 9, 2019 Posts 3,882 Online 47d 8h 15m

you don't know how to insert a penis into a hole?

go ahead and flag me pussy. provide one reason im a larper, and one reason im an alt
OP I like you but I think being too intelligent 4 secks is a bit far fetched

youre a schizo pussy lmao and only faggots announce reports. there isnt one shred of evidence what im saying is fake. also why the fuck would i use an alt, im always on this account anyway

You are an alt of a banned user.

you have to have evidence my account is a larp/alt though. thats some random reddit screenshot you're providing as proof. you're acting like i give a fuck about about it, and even if it was real users like neetard upload bait on reddit all the time. you're being salty af over here JFL
you're a faggot for announcing reports too, which im pretty sure is an offence.

Last edited:
you have to have evidence my account is a larp/alt though. you're acting like i give a fuck about a reddit post, others like neetard have posted baits on reddit too. you're a faggot for announcing reports too, which im pretty sure is an offence.
Why would you post that specific post to IT after your comment in the thread. Is it an indication that you don't really feel that way and were just LARPing to fit in? Methinks so.

You're certainly not acting like the depressed caricature today like you did in the past.

:giga::giga::giga:

maybe I am just retarded but that isn't OP right?
That's his old avi.

Last edited:
High Intelligence is obtained by subhumans to make up for trash genetics. Someone made a post on it.

you literally told me to :lul:

same join date and if u google his username on google the old avi comes up
all this detective work and not one shred of evidence though...you're literally announcing bans all over the place and working your hardest to get me off the site. it's pretty concerning imo. whats upset you
you have to have evidence my account is a larp/alt though. thats some random reddit screenshot you're providing as proof. you're acting like i give a fuck about about it, and even if it was real users like neetard upload bait on reddit all the time. you're being salty af over here JFL

what were u baiting for

Cope! Cope! Cope! Cope!

Doesn't matter how intelligent or dumb the person is. As long the person has good face, nothing else matters.

We are virgins, simply because of having unattractive face.

what were u baiting for
Also this one though at least it was funny for IT people to have to read it.

all this detective work and not one shred of evidence though..
Shred of evidence for what? Are you trying to deny that's your reddit account? Just lol.